Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Please I Need Urgent Advise. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Urgent Advise. (463 Views)

I Need Your Urgent Advise / I Got A Job Offer In Canada, I Need Urgent Advice / Should I Take This Banking Job Offer? Pls Come In And Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Urgent Advise. by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 21, 2018
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advise. by Emmatik(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2018
Personally, I feel you should pass a polite call across to them to know what's up or prolly send them a mail...That's my opinion sha...And I might be wrong though

Let us see other people's advice sha...

thedewunmi:
Good morning everyone. I hope we are having a good day?. I recently had an interview with a company around 1st this month, I was called a few days after that they were not willing to match the salary i requested for, I accepted since it's just a bit less than what i initially asked for. The problem now is that they promised to get back to me since two weeks ago and I've not heard from them. Please my people what do you suggest i do because according to the interviewer who called, he said I've been selected but the only problem is that they can't match my salary request and then I gladly accepted the new offer. Please what do you think i should do?.
PS: I have the number i was called with.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advise. by BlueScholar(m): 10:03am On Feb 21, 2018
Since you already accept the offer you should call them
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advise. by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 21, 2018
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advise. by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2018
I was called two weeks ago by the same person informing me that i would be contacted before the end of that week. It's almost two weeks after and I've still not heard from them that's why I'm worried.
BlueScholar:
Since you already accept the offer you should call them
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advise. by BlueScholar(m): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
thedewunmi:
I was called two weeks ago by the same person informing me that i would be contacted before the end of that week. It's almost two weeks after and I've still not heard from them that's why I'm worried.
I understand you, just don't over think it, everything will be alright
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advise. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
Amen.. Thank you
BlueScholar:
I understand you, just don't over think it, everything will be alright

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Youths To Disrupt Exxonmobil Over Non-employment / Vacancy / Urgent Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.