Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,174 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

You're Just A One Night Stand, Rapper CDQ Sends Bbnaija's Ennada, A Quick Remind - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You're Just A One Night Stand, Rapper CDQ Sends Bbnaija's Ennada, A Quick Remind (848 Views)

CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" / Rapper CDQ Chilling With Akon, Wizkid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're Just A One Night Stand, Rapper CDQ Sends Bbnaija's Ennada, A Quick Remind by pittoilet(f): 9:47am On Feb 21, 2018
Rapper CDQ has reacted to Ifu's claim that she helped him and it was epic.

The rapper called her a one night stand bi-polar bi*ch.

See response below...

http://looknaija.com/2018/02/youre-just-one-night-stand-rapper-cdq-sends-bbnaijas-ennada-quick-reminder/

lalasticlala

Re: You're Just A One Night Stand, Rapper CDQ Sends Bbnaija's Ennada, A Quick Remind by oloriadejoke(f): 9:51am On Feb 21, 2018
one night stand ke? I tot ifu enada said she's still a virgin?? hmmmmthis one weak me ooo, can someone just check her under skirt for confirmation, spirit of confusion just full every where

2 Likes

Re: You're Just A One Night Stand, Rapper CDQ Sends Bbnaija's Ennada, A Quick Remind by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 21, 2018
grin grin
Re: You're Just A One Night Stand, Rapper CDQ Sends Bbnaija's Ennada, A Quick Remind by Haggui: 9:55am On Feb 21, 2018
And you just gave her the free publicity she was looking for. Mumu CDQ
Re: You're Just A One Night Stand, Rapper CDQ Sends Bbnaija's Ennada, A Quick Remind by donstan18: 9:55am On Feb 21, 2018
Wait oo, who's CDQ again?

Is he not the guy that use to shout "wosuobi!" "wosuobi!" "obi!" "obi!" "obi!" like a primary school teacher cheesy

3 Likes

Re: You're Just A One Night Stand, Rapper CDQ Sends Bbnaija's Ennada, A Quick Remind by King990: 9:56am On Feb 21, 2018
A very weak clap back.
CDQ is a Dumbo, always trying to act macho meanwhile behind the scene he's one dead broke ass. Someone I paid his bills last time i met him and his team at Eko hotel.
Same idiot who insulted a legend MI Abaga few weeks ago is now calling a lady who helped him during his time of trials and tribulations a hoe. This is one reason i always think twice before helping people these days cos all these modern generation people are all ungrateful smellos.
Btw search for NwaAmaikpe still continues. His pictures and Facebook profile has been given to the Sarz division in Enugu and Anambra state shocked

1 Like

Re: You're Just A One Night Stand, Rapper CDQ Sends Bbnaija's Ennada, A Quick Remind by Gentle034(m): 9:57am On Feb 21, 2018
Haba, this Guy is harsh ooh. You no be gentle man ooh, at all, person no fit just shocked
Re: You're Just A One Night Stand, Rapper CDQ Sends Bbnaija's Ennada, A Quick Remind by NwaAmaikpe: 10:13am On Feb 21, 2018
shocked

This is rather a mind-boggling wonder.

He drilled a one-night stand so well that she sent him her handout money to say 'thankyou'.

Isn't CDQ such a pro?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You're Just A One Night Stand, Rapper CDQ Sends Bbnaija's Ennada, A Quick Remind by DONADAMS(m): 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
all these gals sef..buh she said she's a Virgin nau.

BTW,,this guy should type in English nau..not everyone understands yoruba
Re: You're Just A One Night Stand, Rapper CDQ Sends Bbnaija's Ennada, A Quick Remind by CentaurXLV(m): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
What happened to the Virginity Ifu Enada claimed to have?

Women and lies. undecided

2 Likes

Re: You're Just A One Night Stand, Rapper CDQ Sends Bbnaija's Ennada, A Quick Remind by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Trust and believe any girl at your own peril!!

(1) (Reply)

IG Celebrity Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Massive B**bs And P**sy (18+) / Nigerian Men Ranked 5th In World’s Largest joysticks List / "I Dont Have Mansions Outside Nigeria" - Aliko Dangote Reveals Business Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.