Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,891 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment (31029 Views)

Ijaw Group Slams Omo Agege Over NDDC Appointments, Tells Buhari To Intervene / Police Arrest Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Over Mace Theft / Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
Uuzo:
a country of humans

Then your politicians should reason and act as humans, not as if the Spirit of Cow has possessed them.
Re: Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment by Babaalawo: 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
Omo Agege ko, Omo Bariga ni...ass licker

1 Like

Re: Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment by emmasege: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Brains1990:
These comment is made by the grand- father of zombies. (if u knw wat i mean)
1. These comment is made
2. Grand-father

You've a very poor command of English language. There's no point replying the message in your one sentence which is filled with errors.
Re: Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment by zolapower: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
I have to read nwamaipka 's post only. Can someone buzz or wake nwamaipka for me. U dont get him on a thread like this when you need him d most " nwamaipka regurgutated sewager" grin
Re: Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment by bigfish3k: 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Brains1990:
No matter what happens, i stand with buhari till 2023. Only idiots who are brothers & sisters of corruption want mr. President out of office come 2019.

CORRUPTION !!!!
and u forgot to mention mainagate and NHIS gate
HYPOCRYTE
Re: Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment by cadre88(m): 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Omo agege should go and save because of 6 months of famine
Re: Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment by KwoiZabo(m): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
cheesy cheesy can't believe this comment is coming from a lady.
Coitus:
PMB: yemi what is the meaning of omo agege

PYO: it means agege bread pikin. the BREAD is silent.
Re: Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment by KwoiZabo(m): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Coitus:
PMB: yemi what is the meaning of omo agege

PYO: it means agege bread pikin. the BREAD is silent.
why is your moniker changing to reproduction after a comment.
Re: Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment by gr8tone: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
kitaatita:

Though I admire the independent nature of the Saraki Senate, I do not think that you are right. They tend to gravitate towards self interest. They are not people oriented. The best Senate was Okadigbo leadership.
well, you are right but in comparison with the senators during Goodluck, this senates seems to be better
Re: Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment by smileyoo: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
Brains1990:
No matter what happens, i stand with buhari till 2023. Only idiots who are brothers & sisters of corruption want mr. President out of office come 2019.
just tell your bubu to kindly stop the killings of the innocents by his kinsmen in the name of fulani-herdsmen. then he can be there for eternity for all i cares, if majority of nigerians prefer such an in-competent hand as bubu to lead them, who am i to object to such self-inflicted request? but nepotism & bigotry is the worst form of social corruption, of which bubu is a chief culprit. bubu is never a man of integrity, he is only a pretender.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment by FearGod47: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
kokozain:
Why is he afraid nah. If his popularity is damn sure he should be able to win uduaghans popularity

Oga they are not from the same district. But both of them are failures in their respective capacity.

1 Like

Re: Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

This is the most vibrant senate in the history of the country, wish Jonathan had these set of people by now Nigeria would have been a better place.

Yarimo ba wo no??

This of your idea of a vibrant Senate ?
Re: Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment by truthstands12: 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Omo-agege bread is a goner. Suspend him for 1year. Lol. He'll be back after the election lol. Nonsense. He doesn't know that our man Saraki the Saraki is in charge in the senate. The guy dey learn. Let him ask the Borno senator how far. Him brain don cool down since that time. Omoagege bye bye. Till next yr. Lol.
Re: Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment by uridadole: 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
4kDdullard:
God punish any idiot that will support the cancer and dullard directly or indirect to come back for a second term

It God were a man. You just have a personal opinions about another man and you begin to pray this kind of prayer.
Re: Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment by hammer6F: 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Omo-Agege said, “You don’t make a law to target one person. The perception is that the law is targeted at the president. I will continue to protest it. I can tell you it will not become a law,” he said.

AMARABAE, NGOZI123, AFAM4EVA AND POINT B

Make una come see fratermathy and efewestern bro, doing wat Urhobo does best.

Na over sense they worry dem.

I will never give up on Urhobos, I will only double my effort to reset their brain so they can reason responsibly.

1 Like

Re: Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment by hammer6F: 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
Efewestern and fratermathy; turn up already, cowards.

I am calling you out for the second time.

Come and defend Urhobo.

1 Like

Re: Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment by hammer6F: 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
Fratermathy, is dat u?

or is it Efewestern, come, come, ur food have done.

Re: Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 22, 2018
Era of suspension

Check my siggi
Re: Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment by MONITZ: 4:09am On Feb 22, 2018
kokozain:
Why is he afraid nah. If his popularity is damn sure he should be able to win uduaghans popularity

I hope u know Omo Agege and Uduaghan can't represent the same senatorial zone because each has his own zone,the former is Delta Central while the latter is Delta South,hope u get this..
Re: Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment by Yankee101: 5:24am On Feb 22, 2018
Freedom of speech
Re: Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment by tobida: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2018
lalasticlala fp
Re: Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment by Coitus: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
KwoiZabo:
why is your moniker changing to reproduction after a comment.

It's a Sensored word in nairaland. I have been begging seun to help me change it to co!tus since buh him dey do shakara
Re: Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment by Investordede(m): 7:07pm On May 10

Then your politicians should reason and act as humans, not as if the Spirit of Cow has possessed them.
Re: Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment by Investordede(m): 7:08pm On May 10
Re: Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment by Investordede(m): 7:08pm On May 10

Believe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, Aisha, Osinbajo, Emefiele Attend Presidential Inauguration Dinner (Pics) / Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons / Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.