Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

I Almost Died After Giving Birth To My Daughter – Serena Williams - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Almost Died After Giving Birth To My Daughter – Serena Williams (950 Views)

Lebron James, Serena Williams, Tom Brady, Kim K. Attend Messi's Debut Match / Disney Style, Serena Williams Wedding Gown Revealed (Photos) / Serena Williams Weds Alexis Ohanian In An All-Star Guest List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Died After Giving Birth To My Daughter – Serena Williams by pandapluto: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2018
American tennis star Serena Williams has described how she relatively lost her life through labor – The previous number one said her C-segment wound popped open because of extraordinary hacking and caused intricacies – Serena has won 23 thousand pummels and three Olympic gold awards in her beautiful profession Former world number Serena Williams has uncovered that bringing forth her first youngster nearly cost her life last September. The 36-year-old American turned into a mother to little girl Alexis Olympia by means of crisis C-area as she described it was the most unnerving snapshot of her life.

Read more via: https://mediablare.com/i-almost-died-after-giving-birth-to-my-daughter-serena-williams/

(1) (Reply)

World Cup Prediction: Nigeria Will Get To Semi-finals, Magical Pig / Mohamed Salah Feels He Has Been Used For Political Gain In Egypt / Belgium Dazzler Eden Hazard Breaks World Cup Record Held By Super Eagles' Etebo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.