Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today (33231 Views)

Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) / Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by tosyne2much(m): 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
derespect:
Nairaland and partiality are like Naija and Corruption.
I celebrated my birthday yesterday and yet I was not pushed to the front page.

Seun and co, there is God oo
Maybe you didn't mention Lalasticlalaa cheesy
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
V4venderta:
Fool
lol oya no vex na joke I dey...... how far the IP strong well?
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by innocential3032(m): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Happy birthday young boss.wishing yhu LLNP .ur testimony b4 ur next birthday will be resounding
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by brunobaba(m): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
In those days,they made it look like he was way older than us...i no know say i old pass am....but then again...age is just a number.
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by wizod(m): 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hbd dear. His mates in d north are serial killers n bomb producers
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Bnladan(m): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
So this midget is 10 years older than me grin
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by blesskewe(f): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
Naughtytboy:
Aki na ukwa
abi aki and pawpaw
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Naughtytboy: 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
blesskewe:
abi aki and pawpaw
aki na ukwa was there debut film..
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by johnnyn1(m): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
derespect:
Nairaland and partiality are like Naija and Corruption.
I celebrated my birthday yesterday and yet I was not pushed to the front page.

Seun and co, there is God oo

Kindly post your birthday link.
Want to confirm it.
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by omooba969(m): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
valuedammy:
So this man is 4yrs older than me, Happy birthday my elder brother .

If you're the one on your dp you look 49. cool
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by omooba969(m): 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Bnladan:
So this midget is 10 years older than me grin

You look 39 though. cool
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Joephat(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
yesloaded:
Happy Birthday!

In other news, let us show you how to make over 300% of your money as profit every month through mini importation business. You will be trained on how to import and sell very fast! Call or Whatsapp 0 8 1 3 7 7 5 0 7 4 1

Why not make the profit alone n come outside to flex your money?

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by tpapi: 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
see swag
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by victoralex(m): 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
So dis guy is age mate with E money!!!
Can't believe dis!!!
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by yesloaded: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
Joephat:

Why not make the profit alone n come outside to flex your money?
nope, thats not a wise decision. You are helping nobody when you do that, am not here to deceive people with unrealistic business. I am doing my best to assist Nigerians in my own little way and many people have gain a lot with the training. You too can attend my online or offline training to know what am talking about. Online training takes place on whatsapp while offline training is at my office in Ibadan.
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by win2kwire: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
36 ke, more like 9
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
HBD LLNP
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by fajob: 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Congrats
Dailylady:
Yesterday marks the birthday of popular and comic Nollywood Actor Osita Iheme who is famously called Pawpaw. He hails from Mbaitoli in Imo state and was born on the 20th of February 1982. Join Gossip Mill Nigeria in wishing Pawpaw a fruitful birthday!!! � ����

The star actor who studied Computer Science at Lagos State University came into fame in 2003 after acting alongside his colleague Chinedu Ikedieze, in the comic movie ‘Aki na Ukwa‘.

Pawpaw has featured in over 100 movies since then and some of his movies include Sweet Money, American Husband, Two Rats, Brothers Apart, Baby Police, Am in Love, Stubborn flies, Tom and Jerry, among others.

Osita Iheme opened a multi million naira Hotel in Owerri two years ago. He is the founder of Inspired Movement Africa, a Movement set aside to inspire, motivate and stimulate the lives of young Nigerians and Africans. He also recently launched his own record label, ‘Young Boss‘ and has already signed two young promising artists to his label.

In 2007, he received the Lifetime Achievement Award from African Movies Award. He was also awarded the Nigeria National Honour of Member of the Federal Republic (MFR), President Goodluck Jonathan, in 2011.

May God bless Pawpaw’s new age and grant him many more successful years. Happy birthday to Osita Iheme once again!! � ����
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by YUSUFAALIKALI(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Happy earth day papaw
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by bmos(m): 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
FTrebirth:
36!!! this small boy!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So i senior this man for just 16 years. Can't believe this�
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by adetes: 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Happy birthday LLNP
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Bnladan(m): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
omooba969:

You look 39 though. cool
sometimes looks are deceiving
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
Congratulations Sir.
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Joephat(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
yesloaded:
nope, thats not a wise decision. You are helping nobody when you do that, am not here to deceive people with unrealistic business. I am doing my best to assist Nigerians in my own little way and many people have gain a lot with the training. You too can attend my online or offline training to know what am talking about. Online training takes place on whatsapp while offline training is at my office in Ibadan.

Then, hope you wont collect money?
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by TourismMan(m): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
Not more than 0.5% of the entire information posted up there by the Op is correct. Others are pure lies from the pit of hell e.g. Pawpaw acted Akin Na Ukwa in 2003 when we all watched the movie right from 2002. Another is Osita opening a multi million naira hotel 2yrs ago, na big lie. The hotel was opened less than 2months ago. Pawpaw studied in Institute of technology, Enugu but the shameless blogger said he studied computer science in Unilag. Another is his date/year of birth. Pawpaw is older than 36yrs please.
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Ellabae(f): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
HBD sir grin
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Psoul(m): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a sad life he must have,
36 years, no wife,
No kids.

I'm sure his next-of-kins can't wait for him to die so they can inherit his drab Resident hotel.

Happy birthday still.
Learn to pay your workers.

Did u really say dat about ur fellow man?
U are pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Stoner069(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a sad life he must have,
36 years, no wife,
No kids.

I'm sure his next-of-kins can't wait for him to die so they can inherit his drab Resident hotel.

Happy birthday still.
Learn to pay your workers.
You're a fool, my brother.
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by nnamanirr: 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Happy birthday bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asake And Olamide Spray Dollars in Club To Celebrate The Album Release Of Asake / AY: My Shows Are Always Sold Out, Yet They Say My Jokes Are Dry / Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.