Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead (35291 Views)

Benin Police Men Shot At My Friends. Graphic Pic / Two Young Men Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Anambra (disturbing Photos) / Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by dainformant(m): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Two men where shot dead after a group of hoodlums allegedly attacked security operatives in a bid to free a prisoner in Sokoto state . According to reports, the gang members were trying to rescue their colleague - a prisoner who was brought to court for prosecution and in the process, the security men stationed at the court house opened fire on them - killing two innocent men instantly (as seen in the pictures).

The incident was said to have created panic among residents in the area while the corpse of the deceased victims have been evacuated.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/two-men-shot-dead-youths-tried-free-prisoner-court-graphic-photos.html

3 Shares

Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by Evablizin(f): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
shocked

Not surprised.

They don't have sense,just like their brother at the top.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by NwaAmaikpe: 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
shocked

I learnt from Moses in the bible not to interfere when two brothers are fighting.
It's not my business.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by Munzy14(m): 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
mstchwwwwwww!!!!!!!
Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by Jayson1: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
I wonder what they preach every Friday... Even their traditional rulers are not helping matters. undecided

Head slammers are always violent, spreading their bitterness all over. angry

The security did a good job. kiss

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2018
When ure not Michael Scofield.. what do u expect from pesin wey no get Oil for brain

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by Nathan2016: 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Just like that?

My God.

1 Like

Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by postiva: 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by Nonnyflex(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Chaiiii see collateral damage
Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by princeade86(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
RIP
Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by Sunofgod(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
ok
Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by Sunofgod(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
ok..
Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by bcashy: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Not surprised.

They don't have sense,just like their brother at the top.

their brother at the top with no sense but can feed ur entire generation even the unborn ones..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by jerryunit48: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
Na wa
Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by brownsugar23: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
Killed innocent men hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by Josh44s(m): 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
The whole world sees North as the entire Nigeria and it’s not good. CNN be like “Two Men killer in Nigeria while Gang Members attacked a court in process and tried to their members on trial” CNN dey paint the entire nation as negative to the rest of the world because of Aboki people wahala up North, one of the many reasons why other countries don’t respect Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
angry

I'm not surprised... Nigerian security operatives lack special skill when it comes to handling rifles.

In Nigeria, the innocent ones are always the deceased, while the attackers are always escaping and coming back to wreck more havoc.

:Take Fulani herdsmen as a case study.

There was indeed a county

3 Likes

Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by easzypeaszy(m): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
ahhh!!! so is God dat saved me...i just left der to collct my TIN card...God dey
Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by ZACHIE: 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
Only Fulani Herdsmen never get mowed down by our trigger happy police

7 Likes

Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by ghostridder: 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
Wat else do u xpect from a zoo n shithole country.. undecided lipsrsealed?
Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by Jabioro: 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
Two innocent men were shot according to the reports,where are the thugs then.,na dem dem sabi.
Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by Evablizin(f): 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
bcashy:

their brother at the top with no sense but can feed ur entire generation even the unborn ones..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
KKKK.

Including your generation,don't forget that too.

7 Likes

Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
bcashy:

with stolen funds... Don't forget that part too

9 Likes

Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by heendrix(m): 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
sorry op but no Northerner is innocent he may have even tried applying for BH's new recuit or head religious violence

our men did perfectly bringing him down
Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by mayskit4luv(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by Liberator007(m): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
[i]According to reports, the gang members were trying to rescue their colleague - a prisoner who was brought to court for prosecution and in the process, the security men stationed at the court house opened fire on them - killing two innocent men instantly (as seen in the pictures). [/i]From this story, two innocent men were killed. The headline though!
Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
they have received their own potion of Change tongue grin
Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
which kind unhygienic people do we have up north... can somebody tell those dirty mallams I'm seeing their legs in the first picture to go and bath and change those rags and dirty slippers they wore

4 Likes

Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by bcashy: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
Evablizin:
KKKK.

Including your generation,don't forget that too.

female version of the programmed fool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gang Members Tried To Free Prisoner From Court In Sokoto, Two Men Shot Dead by bigplayerz(m): 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
Na Prison break gone wrong .... grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ritual Killing: Police In Delta Nabs Suspect Over Death Of Female Undergraduate / Man Who Stole A Phone In Benin Stripped Naked & Tied (Pics, Video) / Thief Dresses Like A Seminarian To Steal Cars At Ordination Ceremony In Owerri(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.