Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes (11883 Views)

Herdsmen/farmer's Clashes: PMB Orders Assessment Of Damage In Benue, Others / Anambra, Enugu Speakers Reject Cattle Grazing Bill / Herdsmen With Arms Storm Taraba Assembly, Threaten Showdown Over Grazing Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by freetheking: 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
Where are you from self?
wizzakosh:
I thought the online warriors said these people are not in their land na, why passing bill cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by Franchise21(m): 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
Make sense

1 Like

Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by ipobarecriminals: 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
cool cool wink wink
stanluiz:
Conehead afonja
grin
stanluiz:
Conehead afonja
potopoto immigrants
Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by stanluiz(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
Alariiwo:
Fla.tties don dey get mind sha grin

I hope the herders don't call their bluff tho. There's nothing they can do to protect themselves.

Sw is new grazing colony.deal with it.

I heard that grass in yorubaland are more sweet and nutritious to Fulani cows.

4 Likes

Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by stanluiz(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool cool wink wink ;Dpotopoto immigrants
Skull miner.

4 Likes

Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by Alariiwo: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
stanluiz:
Sw is new grazing colony.deal with it.

I heard that grass in yorubaland are more sweet and nutritious to Fulani cows.

And you know this.. how?

Are you a cow or you now communicate with them.. which one?
Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
We are not here to pretend like we love each other
Igbos don't have anything to do or in common with fulani
They should go to their sambisa with their cows
Or better still to SW if they allow them

Down the east, they are not welcomed..
Thank you
Could you not say something meaningful without dragging south west into it?
Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by ipobarecriminals: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
wink wink
stanluiz:
Skull miner.
wink
stanluiz:
Skull miner.
ok but u okija use full human.

1 Like

Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by Turantula(m): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
Alariiwo:

Yorubas lead, others follow.

Bury your southern unity nonsense. Nigeria remains one not divided.
Chairman, National Association of Unity Beggers

4 Likes

Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
Sunnycliff:
No grazing reserve in the entire east nor cattle evil colony.

No more open grazing

Please your expression depicts confusion!

Can you explain how you will source beef in the entire East if both of your suggestions are implemented?

Think before you reply please cos am sure you did not when you composed the initial.
Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by Splashme: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
Welcome

1 Like

Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by Abogwara: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
That's unnecessary invitation for trouble. It's better to implement antigrazing than to make the pronouncements thereby creating unnecessary tension.
Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by excanny: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
Just leave appropriate bill for now and speed up the Anti-grazing law, latest month end. Much more important.
Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by Lightening: 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
Euouae:

Can you explain how you will source beef in the entire East if both of your suggestions are implemented?

Think before you reply please cos am sure you did not when you composed the initial.

Must we eat Fulani cow meat? There are other sources of protien available to us in the East apart from our highly nutritious native cows.
Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lightening:

Must we eat Fulani cow meat
? There are other sources of protien available to us in the East apart from our highly nutritious native cows.

Why are you not realistic?

Let me tell you the blunt truth, You dont have enough native cows to sustain the whole east for one month.

Tell me another thing, You will prefer importation and prefer to buy at higher prices? grin grin grin
Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by Omodua(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Alariiwo:

I hope the herders don't call their bluff tho. There's nothing they can do to protect themselves.

Your ethnic bigotry is becoming a disease. You don't see anything good from the East. Kontinu with your hate till eternity!
Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
Cool
Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by iconize(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
Alariiwo:

You're a moronic person.

When Fayose banned open-grazing - your dumbass was on here cussing him. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by iconize(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
Euouae:

You're a dumbass.

You're making it seem as though people will die if they don't eat beef.

Where you come from, people eat only beef?

2 Likes

Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by femolii: 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
stanluiz:
Skull miner.
Osu self
Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
iconize:

You're a dumbass.

You're making it seem as though people will die if they don't eat beef.

Where you come from, people eat only beef?

You are a fool! I dont really blame you as its glaring that you mentally confined and distant to modern civilization. I normally do not share my opinion with foolish people, but when its extreme foolishness, I take my time to address it-not for you to read and assimilate as I know you cant, but to enlighten people about how we have animals having access to the internet.

If you were sane and reasonable and happen not to have had dominant genes of stupidity-which could have been caused by the copulation of two animals, you would not have had the effrontery to portray yourself as an human and make that bleat you composed up there.

You see, brave animal like you commit suicide. If humans were to go by you opinion, Earth would have been extinct.

Please save the world and commit suicide. You can do it!
Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lightening:

Must we eat Fulani cow meat? There are other sources of protien available to us in the East apart from our highly nutritious native cows.

Speak for yourself please!
Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by Maxigoody: 4:37am On Feb 22, 2018
the Abia state assembly must filled with bunch of bunkors who parade themselves as law makers while what we need in d state House of assembly are radicals who will not take nonsense from these Fulani-herdsmen terrorists.

for d records, there has never been a clash, but outright unprovoked attacks and destruction of farm settlements and properties.
Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by Decnally: 7:09am On Feb 22, 2018
True
Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by iconize(m): 7:51am On Feb 22, 2018
[s]
Euouae:

You are a fool! I dont really blame you as its glaring that you mentally confined and distant to modern civilization. I normally do not share my opinion with foolish people, but when its extreme foolishness, I take my time to address it-not for you to read and assimilate as I know you cant, but to enlighten people about how we have animals having access to the internet.

If you were sane and reasonable and happen not to have had dominant genes of stupidity-which could have been caused by the copulation of two animals, you would not have had the effrontery to portray yourself as an human and make that bleat you composed up there.

You see, brave animal like you commit suicide. If humans were to go by you opinion, Earth would have been extinct.

Please save the world and commit suicide. You can do it!
[/s]

Rants of a despicable bum. Looool.

What nonsense are you on about?

All these cos I asked if people eat just beef when you come from? Emotional dumbass.

I can't fathom a thing from your comment cos it's ridden with emotions, emotions and emotions. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 22, 2018
iconize:
[s][/s]

Rants of a despicable bum. Looool.

What nonsense are you on about?

All these cos I asked if people eat just beef when you come from? Emotional dumbass.

I can't fathom a thing from your comment cos it's ridden with emotions, emotions and emotions. grin grin grin

Stop exposing your foolishness please!

You too dumb to be in discussions like this. Go to romance section. Thats where you belong
Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by Sprumbabafather: 8:02am On Feb 22, 2018
Destruction of new farms in this hard times?

Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by iconize(m): 8:10am On Feb 22, 2018
Euouae:

Stop exposing your foolishness please!

You too dumb to be in discussions like this. Go to romance section. Thats where you belong

You're a moronic person.

You're yet to make the simplest contribution on here - so tell us who appears dumb? loool.

Your illiterate as.s can't even answer my question. "Looool.

Btw, I don't post on romance section. People who post there have zero brain.

1 Like

Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 22, 2018
iconize:

You're a moronic person.

You're yet to make the simplest contribution on here - so tell us who appears dumb? loool.

Your illiterate as.s can't even answer my question. "Looool.

Btw, I don't post on romance section. People who post there have zero brain.

So you are actually feel you in class of people sane humans can reason with? Be honest with yourself.

You are just too dull.
Re: Abia House Of Assembly To Pass Anti-Grazing Bill Over Herdsmen/Farmer's Clashes by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 22, 2018
nawa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex Ekwueme: Enugu Govt Immortalizes Late Fomer Vice President / Festus Keyamo Sues Atiku And Others / Enugu State Orders 50 BRT Buses, Initiates Mega Bus Terminal Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.