Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts (15147 Views)

Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline / Kanu Violation Of Bail Conditions: Abaribe, Others Risk Imprisonment- Presidency / Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by kinzd(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
oloriLFC:
One Igbo lady on twitter said sometimes ago that she saw him in Ghana that he disguised a bit and refused 2 respond 2 greetings. That only when she greeted in igbo did he respond.
Ode one lady the lady na your papa bea-bea bank manager you better grow SENSE that suits your AGE

3 Likes

Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by bigfish3k: 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
omooba969:

Those ones have now become your martyrs. They died for the course they believed in.

On the note that they were murdered by the FG, you or your political reps can take the govt to court on that.

I thought u wanted to be logical

1 Like

Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by davrob06: 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
No chance of loosen cause winning is setting & sure, whatsapp or call if interested for your stake.

Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by oloriLFC(f): 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
kinzd:
Ode one lady the lady na your papa bea-bea bank manager you better grow SENSE that suits your AGE
B4 I posted this, I knew at least someone would come at me with insults. I really dnt hav ur time
Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by Gboom: 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
Kanu fit de jolly for Ivory Coast where his predecessor ran to in those days. You all know that history repeats itself
Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by Odingo1: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nigeria judiciary is making caricature of judiciary system in Nigeria, the Buhari government and Nigeria army is responsible for Kanu disappearance, it a pity that the judiciary is working for the government and not for the common man.

2 Likes

Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by hollywater: 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Who ya fooling saying Kanu is missing ? He is well and safe in Europe enjoying the money he made . The government doesn't run kidnapping, if they had him they will say so.
shut i.just shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by NWgraphics(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
shallysgirl:
Is that prophet Mohammed flying over mecca?
wetin bring religion for this matter brainless idiot
Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by yarimo(m): 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin grin best news of the day grin
Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by laydoh(m): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
shallysgirl:
u dense pass fart,prophet muhammed b nigerian? y r u trying to shame ur pple by denying dem na,fear jesus.
Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by ipobarecriminals: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin wink lipsrsealed cool cool cool cool smiley cheesy grin cool cool smiley very Good
Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by arinze3131(m): 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
the fed. govt Z a disgrace 2 Africa in particular and d world in while. how can U go 2 a man's house, kill him and come out 2 ask his family 2 produce him or his killer?
1 tin I know Z dat dis torture and nonsense will not go on for ever. 1day d Igbos will leave dis condemned country and build our prosperous and glorious Biafra nation.
Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by gawu1: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
shallysgirl:
You must be a blind pig. Pigs differ from every other animals. Or are saying you don't know your own kinds any more?
Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by bencynthgreat: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
Lol... in d land of the zombies and mumus the pigs flies.
Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by Rebelutionary: 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
JustCalMeDBoss:
I believe the Nigerian Army has killed Kanu. it was a cleverly hatched plan. too bad his ppl sold him out.
Nope....not at all! KANU is alive and well but he is scared for his life and show his face for a long long time! You dnt beleive me? Ask ursef y his family r this quiet!

Forget the intermittent "noise" now n then, its just to keep some folks warm!

E dey where e dey joor!
Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by dirtyhokage(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
That coward intentionally pushed the govt and they foolishy fell for it....Kanu that was looking for an escuse to escape from Nigeria and those fools that lost their lives were blindly following him....they are 6ft under while he is prolly on vacation somewhere enjoying his life
Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by Rikidony(m): 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

You are right.

He is there, enjoying and laughing out loud in his exceptionally annoying igbotic tone, which he uses in telling them how his late discovery of how fraud can be so yielding, still remains his greatest undoing.
Badt guy
Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by Einl(m): 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
gbemoh:
LOL......Sleep please.. !!

I don't get you...you support me or denouncing me??
Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by remedick: 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
JustCalMeDBoss:
I believe the Nigerian Army has killed Kanu. it was a cleverly hatched plan. too bad his ppl sold him out.
I don't think so... why is the wife so quiet about the disappearance of her husband? Something is fishy...
Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by Decnally: 7:17am On Feb 22, 2018
Newpride:
Hehehehe, nothing much will happen to Abaribe than to forfeit his 100m gaskhia.
And the other terrorists in kuje will rot there for life.
jobless miscreants ibop pigs disturbing the peace of the country upandan
Herdsman spotted
Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by Kobicove(m): 8:56am On Feb 22, 2018
It is seriously doubtful if Abaribe can produce Kanu, the best thing for him to do now would be to forfeit the bail bond undecided
Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by shallysgirl: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
gawu1:

You must be a blind pig. Pigs differ from every other animals. Or are saying you don't know your own kinds any more?
Is that prophet Mohammed the pig flying over mecca? The next thing is to carry dagger. Thanks be to God we are online.
Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by shallysgirl: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
laydoh:
u dense pass fart,prophet muhammed b nigerian? y r u trying to shame ur pple by denying dem na,fear jesus.
Ayam only asking if that is prophet Mohammed the pig flying over mecca?
Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by shallysgirl: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
NWgraphics:

wetin bring religion for this matter brainless idiot
When you call others pigs, they will also call you a pig one way or the other. Take it the way it is.
Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by NWgraphics(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
shallysgirl:
When you call others pigs, they will also call you a pig one way or the other. Take it the way it is.

your mama Toto bast**d
Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by shallysgirl: 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
NWgraphics:
your mama Toto bast**d
Greet your mama for me. She really brought up a 'man'. Epele.
Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by NWgraphics(m): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
shallysgirl:
Greet your mama for me. She really brought up a 'man's. Epele.
uwaka
Re: Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts by shallysgirl: 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
NWgraphics:
uwaka
NTORR

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kyari And Osinbanjo To Check How Much Outgoing Ministers Spent On Projects / Don’t Shift Elections Again, UN Tells Nigerian Government / Some People Exported Stones To Claim Export Grant –adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.