Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) (40347 Views)

Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) / The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) / Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by buchilino(m): 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
LAGOS ISLAND, MUST BE LAGOS ISLAND
Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by brainpower(m): 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
So na Lagos be this abi?
Always knew that Lagos is overhyped. This is not to say that they are not miles ahead of other states in policy and infrastructure.
Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
Rapmaestro:
In this aspect governance, ambode failed.. Wtf did he scrap lawma without strong plans for CLI ? Lagos is the dirtiest state in the continent... But we know, he wanted to lay off fashola's pple so that his pple can enjoy.. Whatever happened to continuity

I think we need to protest this. It's absolutely ridiculous and it's almost everywhere. Way exactly is ambode doing? Is it untill we have an epidemic on our hands b4 he acts?

3 Likes

Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by Koolking(m): 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
Rapmaestro:
In this aspect governance, ambode failed.. Wtf did he scrap lawma without strong plans for CLI ? Lagos is the dirtiest state in the continent... But we know, he wanted to lay off fashola's pple so that his pple can enjoy.. Whatever happened to continuity

When a system in place is not working, there is always a need to restructure and revamp. Lawma/PSP was not working at a point. Most of the private sector participants were in the habit of dumping trash from their trucks at unauthorised dumpsite thereby creating more environmental problems.

I guess, the recent wanton dirt in Lagos is as a result of transition from the former operators to the new waste managers (Visionscape to be exact). Complete transition will take a while. I believe the situation will be addressed. I believe the new system will be better however.

Meanwhile, you can call the new operators to clear pile up trashes around your area FREE of charge. I personally tried it, in less than 24hours the heap of trash was cleared in my area.

We should not complain and condemn every system put in place without profferring any solution. Sometimes, our creative input would help ameliorate situations. Patience is a virtue.

Contact 08008792783 Tweet @VSSanitation @VSHelpline

Peace!

3 Likes

Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by verygudbadguy(m): 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
galaciousbabe:

Lol...are u sure?
He is right. It is Idumota. The new Vision scape are actually trying but not enough. They are recruiting as I type. Cleaner Lagos initiative recruitment was held around TBS today. Hopefully, they would hasten up and start up with their cleaning work.

Ambode messed up by scrapping Lawma. The last time they picked my bin was early last year. That's exactly why everywhere is jammed packed with refuse. You patronise Aboki, they collect money and go dump at one side of the road.
Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by Stevengerd(m): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
The one wey the even pain me na Ijora Olopa - Cms wey dem turn to trailer pack. see as dangote truck full that bridge
Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by bewla(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
OboOlora:
Since it’s not Ahiara market in aba, then it’s an area in Lagos occupied mostly by the dirty one!

I will suggest Okokomaiko cheesy
No thats idumagbo
Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by verygudbadguy(m): 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Koolking:

When a system in place is not working, there is always a need to restructure and revamp. Lawma/PSP was not working at a point. Most of the private sector participants were in the habit of dumping trash from their trucks at unauthorised dumpsite thereby creating more environmental problems.

I guess, the recent wanton dirt in Lagos is as a result of transition from the former operators to the new waste managers (Visionscape to be exact). Complete transition will take a while. I believe the situation will be addressed. I believe the new system will be better however.

Meanwhile, you can call the new operators to clear pile up trashes around your area FREE of charge. I personally tried it, in less than 24hours the heap of trash was cleared in my area.

We should not complain and condemn every system put in place without profferring any solution. Sometimes, our creative input would help ameliorate situations. Patience is a virtue.

Contact 08008792783 Tweet @VSSanitation @VSHelpline

Peace!
Well said.

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
[b][/b] itesi waju eko lo je wa logun..

Dis one nah itesi waju abi? Mr ambode..
Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by Vcblinks(m): 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Alariiwo:
I think Ambode should start mass deportation of non-Yorubas back to their various enclaves.

Lagos has become so dirty in recent years. Those who go to their villages to bring their siblings and extended family members needs to be flushed out for good.

Akoko to fun eyo lati ti ibode ilu Eko.
think before you type and don't look like a fool.what has that got to do with this and if I check you are not even a Lagos indigene.

5 Likes

Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by PointZerom: 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
OboOlora:
Since it’s not Ahiara market in aba, then it’s an area in Lagos occupied mostly by the dirty one!

I will suggest Okokomaiko cheesy

Let's see your kitchen.
Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by Maximus85(m): 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
IamAirforce1:
I think Ambode isn't doing well enough to keep Lagos clean.

Ambode is not the problem. Nobody can keep Lagos clean no matter how hard they try. Lagosians are eternally dirty. In and out. See all these useless so called rich people, they are the dirtiest. If you know you are part of those littering the streets and highways with pure water nylon or gala nylon or you eat oranges and drop the remains on the street, if you don't stop, God will destroy you. The Bible said so, that God will destroy all those ruining the earth. So, the Bible has cursed you already. Animals.
Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by obinoral1179(m): 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2018
Am so ashamed of this pics and am sure ambode and the commissioner for environment will not like this picture... Ambode should not blame this on sabotage but they should employ more hands to help out and make Lagos a conducive environment.. We citizen need to do our part too and make Lagos a better place for all...... This one we are experiencing dirt all because lawma was scrap am thinking what the experience will be when danfo is scrap...... God I need car before Danfo is scrap in Lagos State.....
Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
Umuezi... More like a pigsty.
Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
Harvest of dustbins grin
Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by SensaGreene: 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2018
Wow....
Lagos has become very very dirty. Lawanson road is equally terrible
Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by WorldRichest: 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
Alariiwo:
I think Ambode should start mass deportation of non-Yorubas back to their various enclaves.

Lagos has become so dirty in recent years. Those who go to their villages to bring their siblings and extended family members needs to be flushed out for good.

Akoko to fun eyo lati ti ibode ilu Eko.

That won't work. As Yorubas pray to go to heaven, Igbos pray to go to Lagos. Remember the Igbo miscreants that Fashola abducted and dumped at Onitsha bridge head, they all jumped into the next available trailers carrying cows to Lagos.
Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by TheKingIsHere: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
Maximus85:

Ambode is not the problem. Nobody can keep Lagos clean no matter how hard they try. Lagosians are eternally dirty. In and out. See all these useless so called rich people, they are the dirtiest. If you know you are part of those littering the streets and highways with pure water nylon or gala nylon or you eat oranges and drop the remains on the street, if you don't stop, God will destroy you. The Bible said so, that God will destroy all those ruining the earth. So, the Bible has cursed you already. Animals.
Oga, Ambode is the problem.

Was lagos this dirty under fashola before ambode?

Stop giving flimsy excuses for the guys failure as a governor.

2 Likes

Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by TheKingIsHere: 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
The keep giving excuses for ambode's failure as a governor.

One said that it was saboteurs.

Who are the saboteurs? Why werent the saboteurs there 3 years ago?

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by bayulll011(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
KwoiZabo:
Every part of Lagos has been overrun by rubbish. Lagos under Ambode is the most indisciplined administration in the country now. #BringBackOurLawma

most weakling and timid governor in history of Lagos,very pathetic and corrupt that spends fortunes on over budget project.

I don't know why I dislike that man
Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
That's an old picture, that area is suppose to be Marina, I assure you, that's not our new Lagos, that picture was taken years back and the OP is just trying to be mischievous, no part of Eti Osa, Isale Eko, or Island look that dirty in this our modern time. I be original Nwa afo Igbo, at list I no be tata for Lagos, if we see the truth make we talk, Abode is working and Lagos is moving forward, Eko On I Baje, Itesiwaju Eko lon....
Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by IamAirforce1: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
DEBJOCH1:
That's an old picture, that area is suppose to be Marina, I assure you, that's not our new Lagos, that picture was taken years back and the OP is just trying to be mischievous, no part of Eti Osa, Isale Eko, or Island look that dirty in this our modern time. I be original Nwa afo Igbo, at list I no be tata for Lagos, if we see the truth make we talk, Abode is working and Lagos is moving forward, Eko On I Baje, Itesiwaju Eko lon....
It's obvious you don't go out that much to know how dirty Lagos has become.

Heap of dirts everywhere

2 Likes

Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by Innodon(m): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
hurricaneChris:
Nnamdi Azikiwe street, Idumota Lagos.
cool

You git it right. I passed there last week nd some people are sitting right beside the refuse selling clothes nd other things . It's quite pathetic.
Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by Gangster1ms: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
AryaSand:
Oyingbo market is worse.
Haha.. that's my route daily.. very dirty down to costain and orile... i miss lawma.. everywhere stinks nowadays embarassed
Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by eluquenson(m): 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
This location is Idumota immediately after the pedestrian bridge on your way to Iddo

2 Likes

Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by Bofoy4(m): 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
DIRTY LAGOS
Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by Georgeisco2007: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Smh Lagos under Fashola made was neat

Eko oni dirty
Re: What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) by bfn1: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
hurricaneChris:
Nnamdi Azikiwe street, Idumota Lagos.
cool

In fact, I'd guessed the place to be Idumota even before opening the thread.

Eyesore is the mildest expression I can spare. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manila Skyline, Philippines / Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded / Despite Thriving Businesses, Aba Remains A Pigsty - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.