Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME (7737 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / JAMB Begins Biometric Verification Of Candidates / JAMB Releases Dates For 2018 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Africanbest(m): 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Murainah1:
i have receive mine
THUMBS UP
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Vannlex(m): 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
Africanbest:

Waiting for my thank you sha, I wan use am cook beans
no o! you don't need it to cook beans, you fit use'em wrap bons "pantizzle"
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
Vannlex:

no o! you don't need it to cook beans, you fit use'em wrap bons "pantizzle"
pls is this issuing of time and venue in batches cause I'm yet to see mine,I clicked on the print mock slip icon on my dashboard but it showed nothing
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Vannlex(m): 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
Rachealoduah:
pls is this issuing of time and venue in batches cause I'm yet to see mine,I clicked on the print mock slip icon on my dashboard but it showed nothing
if you examine your mail very well,you will see some attachments then click on it,then below that attachment you will see an icon in form of square(box) that contains download
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Murainah1(m): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Rachealoduah:
pls when did you register,I registered on the 3rd of January and opted for the mock exam, i just checked now and they said"no details found"
December, the mock slip was sent to my mail
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
Vannlex:

if you examine your mail very well,you will see some attachments then click on it,then below that attachment you will see an icon in form of square(box) that contains download
thank you but I didn't see any attachment just the print mock slip and when I clicked it showed nothing

Murainah1:
Murainah1:
thank you,I guess their issuing the date in sequence,but in case its not sent to me before Sunday I'll just continue to prepare for the main exam,I really wanted to sit for the mock exam,anyway Hakuna Matata
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Vannlex(m): 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
Rachealoduah:
thank you but I didn't see any attachment just the print mock slip and when I clicked it showed nothing

thank you,I guess their issuing the date in sequence,but in case its not sent to me before Sunday I'll just continue to prepare for the main exam,I really wanted to sit for the mock exam,anyway Hakuna Matata
you should see your centre name and seat number etc, in that mail content and below it you will see download and print or so.
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 23, 2018
Vannlex:

you should see your centre name and seat number etc, in that mail content and below it you will see download and print or so.
I saw nothing of such just the print mock slip which did not even open when I clicked on it,pls when did you register cause I'm thinking the've taken the number of student they want to participate in the mock exam
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Vannlex(m): 9:34am On Feb 23, 2018
Rachealoduah:
I saw nothing of such just the print mock slip which did not even open when I clicked on it,pls when did you register cause I'm thinking the've taken the number of student they want to participate in the mock exam
i registered last year
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Jamesandrews001: 9:44am On Feb 23, 2018
For your 2018 Jamb cbt runs and expo visit www.expobliz. or call 09060193061
I subscribed with them last year and got 290 in my jamb.
They told me its from 270 to 350 guaranteed and they delivered
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Deckline(m): 11:33am On Feb 23, 2018
Rachealoduah:
I really don't understand why you can't read a persons post and just scroll over without analyzing the text,its not as if you are that good in English language,pls stop its becoming really annoying especially the fact that you are using it to mock people not necessarily to correct them.
...and i really don't know why it prieks you so much.. Am not an island as you can see. Somebody just corrected me too. If you see it as a mockery,you misjudge me. Am a learner too but i won't tolerate you trying to make me feel guilty over nothing. Just ignore if you can't stand my post.
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Deckline(m): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2018
Africanbest:

My neighbour abeg help me tell am ooo, abi you feel say I never graduate from university Bros na masters degree we dey on now oooo.
I am indeed sorry sir for my gutts. I am yours forever. I just wanted to be certain if you are right. Apologies sir! English isn't my best subject but i do get high marks in it. I had 71 last year,but i admit. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
Deckline:

...and i really don't know why it prieks you so much.. Am not an island as you can see. Somebody just corrected me too. If you see it as a mockery,you misjudge me. Am a learner too but i won't tolerate you trying to make me feel guilty over nothing. Just ignore if you can't stand my post.
guess I see everyone as my brother and sister that's why I can't stand anyone picking on anybody,you that is talking,when everyone came to feast on you for making a grammatical blunder on the other thread who came to the rescue,and in your little mind I'm trying to make you feel guilty over nothing,seriously!I'm trying to make you see your mistake and make you understand that not everyone on this thread went to school like you did so you should be able to tolerate not being judgemental at every flimsy mistake,you don't expect everyone to sit with a dictionary all because they want to make a post on nairaland to check if every word is in concordance. You will agree with me that this is neither the first,second nor third time you are doing this and sometimes as God will have it it backfires on you,I'm sure you understand what I'm saying,pls just take your correction and move on and stop trying to turn the table upside down

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Africanbest(m): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
Deckline:

I am indeed sorry sir for my gutts. I am yours forever. I just wanted to be certain if you are right. Apologies sir! English isn't my best subject but i do get high marks in it. I had 71 last year,but i admit. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.

Am not vexed... Just surprised
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:49am On Feb 25, 2018
dude, am having problem with my email, and check my dashboard but it display nothing, and i check the link you paste here but it show my data is not found for this exam, please what should i do
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Africanbest(m): 10:33am On Feb 25, 2018
Olabenjamen22:
dude, am having problem with my email, and check my dashboard but it display nothing, and i check the link you paste here but it show my data is not found for this exam, please what should i do

The Mock exam is for few selected people, this people are used to check the JAMB system in preparation of the main examination.....

1 Like

Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:35am On Feb 25, 2018
Africanbest:

The Mock exam is for few selected people, this people are used to check the JAMB system in preparation of the main examination.....

Thanks
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by SpoiltVirgin: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
Vannlex:

how much will u pay at the center for the mock?
Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by Vannlex(m): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
SpoiltVirgin:
how much will u pay at the center for the mock?
#700 only

1 Like

Re: JAMB Begins Emailing Mock Exam Slips For 2018 UTME by NOUNPortal: 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
National Open University of Nigeria Examination

You saw today's exam records.

Here are the marking system used in the result calculations. Also, you'll learn how to calculate Noun exam results on your own.

CALCULATE NOUN EXAMINATION RESULT

SEE NOUN RESULT GRADING SYSTEM

DOWNLOAD NOUN RESULT CALCULATOR

CALCULATE NOUN TMA RESULT

APPLY FOR ADMISSION

(1) (2) (Reply)

2nd Choice Post-utme Screening For Unical / SEPLAT UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP RESULTS. SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE PLEASE / Enugu State Approves ₦24.6 Million Bursary For 246 Enugu Law School Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.