Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Free Xbox Live Gold Membership - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Free Xbox Live Gold Membership (1363 Views)

Legit Ways To Get Free Xbox Live Codes In 2020 / Microsoft Plan To Lunch Disc Free Xbox / Xbox Live Online Community?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Xbox Live Gold Membership by Zelex9(m): 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hey all! I’m offering the opportunity to 5 Xbox fanatics to win the chance of receiving Xbox Gold 2 days (48 hours) GOLD.
The code activates your XBOX Live GOLD service for 2 days which will allow you to download upgrades, demos, Arcade games, and all the cool stuff for personalizing your dashboard look. With Xbox Live GOLD you can also participate in online multiplayer mode with people from around the globe.

• Can be used ONLY on SILVER accounts.
• Codes expire 30 days after delivery.
• Need to have/create an account on the following website to activate code: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/

All that is required is for you is to send an e-mail (to info@ogongo.co.uk) containing your nairaland username with the subject title “Xbox Live Gold”.

First come first serves, so the first 5 emails I receive which follow these instructions will receive the code.

Good luck all.
Re: Free Xbox Live Gold Membership by livebynite: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
Scam
Ignore this undecided
Re: Free Xbox Live Gold Membership by Zelex9(m): 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
livebynite:
Scam
Ignore this undecided

It's not a scam oo. I am just feeling generous, I'm based in UK and don't really need them and knowing how difficult it can be in Nigeria to access Xbox live. I thought it would be helpful but I understand how this may be seen as a scam to some. But think about it, if it's free how is that a scam??. I gain absolutely nothing.
Re: Free Xbox Live Gold Membership by Zelex9(m): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
livebynite:
Scam
Ignore this undecided

A better question from my end would be, what could I do to help prove this is not a scam?

Your reply would be of huge value. Thanks
Re: Free Xbox Live Gold Membership by livebynite: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Zelex9:

It's not a scam oo. I am just feeling generous, I'm based in UK and don't really need them and knowing how difficult it can be in Nigeria to access Xbox live. I thought it would be helpful but I understand how this may be seen as a scam to some. But think about it, if it's free how is that a scam??. I gain absolutely nothing.

you are a fraud. if you are feeling generous gift digital copies of ufc3 and kingdom come to people
Re: Free Xbox Live Gold Membership by Zelex9(m): 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
livebynite:

you are a fraud. if you are feeling generous gift digital copies of ufc3 and kingdom come to people

I don't understand your comment. I don't have copies of UFC3 so how would I give copies. You have no proof I am a fraud yet you throw accusations. I politely asked you for your advice yet you result to slander. If you have nothing productive to add please refrain from replying. Thank you.
Re: Free Xbox Live Gold Membership by livebynite: 6:37am On Feb 22, 2018
Zelex9:

I don't understand your comment. I don't have copies of UFC3 so how would I give copies. You have no proof I am a fraud yet you throw accusations. I politely asked you for your advice yet you result to slander. If you have nothing productive to add please refrain from replying. Thank you.

Dude you are a fraud! You can gift digital.copies from the store of any game.. you said you are feeling generous right ?

Dude stop this

Meanwhile I have a mint condition cnoxome s for sale.check.out my.thread
Re: Free Xbox Live Gold Membership by CrownGamers: 7:26am On Feb 25, 2018
does anyone here play x box games on line and compete with other players online as per e-sports....im looking for other people to play against online on xbox and consoles like ps4.... I found an e-sports website that has players all over Africa playing against each other...i dey find better gamers to play against online
Re: Free Xbox Live Gold Membership by CrownGamers: 7:26am On Feb 25, 2018
Calling him a fraud is a bit harsh though.....i didn't see anything fraudulent in what he said

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Slim And Fat Ps3 / Which Is Your Favorite First Person Shooter Gun Sight? / Word With Friends Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.