Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. (14721 Views)

My Data Wasted Away Without Me Using It. / Dangers Of GB Whatsapp And Why You Should Completely Stop Using It / Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by LaughButton01(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2018
h
Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by BukkyDan(f): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2018
emmyreb:
Had similar experience diz week, was charging my phone plus pressing and a coursemate bluntly authoritatively told me to stop pressing phone coz he needs to charge his phone, but me ehn, continued charging plus pressing, even when my phone full ehn, I still plug power bank join...... he was like I'm a bad person and I told him I love it that way
you are just...bae
#smiles

Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by SarcasticMe(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2018
Well, some guys only flourish when they display rudely. Because, it's only then that they get what they want from their loved ones; it's only they gain prominence among their peers; and they make girls laugh just by being rude...
The society at large encourages such behavior and it is like a comfortable tumor that grows with people.
Don't laugh at the jokes of people who demean and insult others.
Civilization starts with effective communication...
Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by HausaOverlord: 8:12am On Feb 22, 2018
emmyreb:
Had similar experience diz week, was charging my phone plus pressing and a coursemate bluntly authoritatively told me to stop pressing phone coz he needs to charge his phone, but me ehn, continued charging plus pressing, even when my phone full ehn, I still plug power bank join...... he was like I'm a bad person and I told him I love it that way
hmm

Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by t00dugged(f): 8:18am On Feb 22, 2018
pinnket:

Some people get mind sha..... Na that kind person go borrow your cloth, come still go slim fit am join..

Broz no vex abeg..!!
you know them well, they will slim fit it and refuse to return it after they use It, when you react na the same person go tell you say "na ordinary cloth you dey react put like this? "

Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by charles2044: 8:19am On Feb 22, 2018
Truly speaking he is right, look at it in the other way! You gave him a condition and the only way your condition can be meet with is when your phone is charged, which means you gave him hope and he is patiently waiting for you. I think you should have reassured him instead of seen it as rudeness
Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:22am On Feb 22, 2018
Did u smell anything from his mouth?
Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by ngwababe(f): 8:56am On Feb 22, 2018
idu1:
Tecno L9 plus still dey?

Yes,e still dey. #46,500 as of two days ago!

Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by Xisnin(m): 9:06am On Feb 22, 2018
Dumb man, he had an encounter with a stranger but ends up blaming Nigerians.
SMH.
Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by delishpot: 9:09am On Feb 22, 2018
The other time someone said she was asked to cut her call by a stranger who wanted to borrow her phone to make a call now this one is saying someone asked him to stop pressing so he can charge.

The op is wicked sha. Why press your phone when you know that someone is waiting to use it? Is it not better to tell him NO he can not use it?
Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by thesicilian: 9:37am On Feb 22, 2018
pinnket:

Some people get mind sha..... Na that kind person go borrow your cloth, come still go slim fit am join..

Hahaha.
Borrow cloth and slim fit am indeed.

Broz no vex abeg..!!
Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2018
do u know if they own the shop grin grin Abi na u get the bar
Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by piagetskinner(m): 10:05am On Feb 22, 2018
its due to lack of proper upbringing.... to him he might not see anything wrong with what he said
Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by Jaculze(m): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2018
idu1:
Tecno L9 plus still dey?
before nko? The device na soft work.
Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by Adande3310(m): 10:32am On Feb 22, 2018
Why are you now complaining mtcheeeeeww
Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by BIXYBABE: 10:39am On Feb 22, 2018
U no thank God say no be food or drinks u carry. Na for ur front he go chop am........Na buhareeee cause am ...OP no vex abeg.
Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by obi123: 11:28am On Feb 22, 2018
charles2044:
Truly speaking he is right, look at it in the other way! You gave him a condition and the only way your condition can be meet with is when your phone is charged, which means you gave him hope and he is patiently waiting for you. I think you should have reassured him instead of seen it as rudeness

reassure you say? wow the item is his to do whatever he pleases to do with it not for some stupid mannerless Arrow to come and give him instructions on how to use it
Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by Keywordconcept(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2018

Check my signature
Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by Emeka71(m): 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
queensera:
Nigeria man @euginhocortez on twitter has taken to the platform to narrates how a stranger rudely asked for his charger while he was charging his phone at a bar.

Read What @euginhocortez Wrote Below:

Charging phone at a bar. Stranger asks to use my charger. I said I'm still charging.

The idiot says i should stop pressing the phone so it can charge quicker so he can use my charger.
A stranger. Nigerians are so rude and illmannered it's unbelievable

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/02/man-recount-how-stranger-rudely-ask-for.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J
Cc Mynd44
There is nothing wrong in that the msn just needed to charge his phone; BTW he could have asked him to borroe his charger for sometime.
Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by CertifiedGee(m): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
timwudz:
What's our own with your less than $1 cellotaped charger..?

I'm surprised this made FP

wobbish

please don't forget to tell BOOHAREE he should prepare his load cause daurans can't wait to have him.. he's gone for too long

For ur mind now......u don make sense abi............ coz I don't understand the correlation of thus thread and Buhari......
NOTE I'm not a Buhari supporter
Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by adatemi: 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
I can relate to this! Sometime in 2015,l was at a bank and had my pen in my hand. A man moved closer to me and grabbed my pen without asking if he could borrow the pen. Never said a word to me. I was stunned at first and immediately took it back from him. Then l informed him that he could at least ask. The next thing I heard was that he has a woman like me at home and is respectful. In which I responded that he definitely doesn't have someone like me at home, if she can allow herself to be treated in such manner.

I Immediately moved away from where he was ranting.
Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Just spoke to a Belizian waitress who works at the Savoy....the Savoy is a night club quite popular with Africans and African Americans in LA...she said Nigerians were unbelievably rude and she dreaded waiting on them..she said once a Nigerian asked her to come home with him, she refused and he got pissed screaming 'I can buy you!'
Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by timwudz(m): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
CertifiedGee:

For ur mind now......u don make sense abi............ coz I don't understand the correlation of thus thread and Buhari......
NOTE I'm not a Buhari supporter
why did u quote me in the first place if u have sense

iss like one of the key feature to make your sense function properly is lost
Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by emmyreb(f): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
BukkyDan:
you are just...bae #smiles
thanks darling
Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by emmyreb(f): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
BukkyDan:
you are just...bae #smiles
thanks darling
Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by Jacinta44(f): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
with an amazing battery
Jaculze:
before nko? The device na soft work.
Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by emmyreb(f): 6:45am On Feb 23, 2018
HausaOverlord:
hmm
I hear you o
Re: Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. by CertifiedGee(m): 5:01am On Feb 26, 2018
timwudz:

why did u quote me in the first place if u have sense

iss like one of the key feature to make your sense function properly is lost

Wehdon sir, sensible man!!! grin grin grin. Otondo!!!

Oppo Reno 3 To Launch In December With 5G Support / Nine Benefits Of Using Screen Protectors On Smartphones / Download Talking Tom For Nokia Asha 206 301 305 308 306 311 501