Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Nigerians Call For Sack Of Presidential Aide, Okoi Obono-Obla - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Call For Sack Of Presidential Aide, Okoi Obono-Obla (17800 Views)

Buhari Suspends Okoi Obono-Obla Indefinitely, Hands Him Over To ICPC / Buahari Sacks Aide, Okoi Obono-obla, Seals SPIP Office / Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Call For Sack Of Presidential Aide, Okoi Obono-Obla by EternalTruths: 7:04am On Feb 22, 2018
mirob:
I wonder how we are going to suceed in chasing Buhari back to Duara as to get a common PVC in Lagos State (Jakende/Ejigbo axis) is like searching for water in the desert, we queued for the whole day and once in every 2 or 3 hours they called in 3 people and stayed in there for ages. They are trying to frustrate us not to get our voters card. I ended up going home without my PVC. I pray something serious will be done about this.

Hope those who were arguing with me on this thread now have their eyes opened.

https://www.nairaland.com/4351209/pvc-conspiracy-against-igbos-se

Ngokafor remember when you told Okoroawusa that his people will soon complain. My sister, lamentation don start for Afonja land

Mrvitalis what do you have to say concerning the complains erupting in the West. Hope you will tell your Yoruba people to hold their politicians accountable as you did in the thread above.
Re: Nigerians Call For Sack Of Presidential Aide, Okoi Obono-Obla by Pinnacle(m): 7:21am On Feb 22, 2018
YemiDaVinci:

Yemi, a political analyst, wrote this piece after managing to charge his phone for the first time in 3 days from his neighbour who queued for 3 hours before getting fuel in Ilorin 

THIS PART ACTUALLY GOT ME ROLLING grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Call For Sack Of Presidential Aide, Okoi Obono-Obla by castrokins(m): 7:36am On Feb 22, 2018
FYI, His Name Is Okoi Not Okon. He's From Cross River State Not Calabar.

tobechi20:
but he is not a northerner.Okon na calabar name
Re: Nigerians Call For Sack Of Presidential Aide, Okoi Obono-Obla by Ngokafor(f): 7:40am On Feb 22, 2018
EternalTruths:

Hope those who were arguing with me on this thread now have their eyes opened.

https://www.nairaland.com/4351209/pvc-conspiracy-against-igbos-se

Ngokafor remember when you told Okoroawusa that his people will soon complain. My sister, lamentation don start for Afonja land

Mrvitalis what do you have to say concerning the complains erupting in the West. Hope you will tell your Yoruba people to hold their politicians accountable as you did in the thread above.

Exactly!!....when injustice is metted against Igbos and we complain,some vagabonds from that region will come on board to trash-talk us forgeting that they too are humans vulnerable to same fate..

Sooner or later,same thing happens to them and they embark on endless wailing missions expecting Igbos to cry along with them...

These folks are the most clueless and mypoic group of people to walk the earth...yet in their delusional,ignorant minds...they are 'suffersticated'....As we speak,the Python dance they taunted Igbos are visiting them in their region via fulani herdsmen.
Re: Nigerians Call For Sack Of Presidential Aide, Okoi Obono-Obla by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 22, 2018
This is president Buhari's legal corrupt officials. Buhari is the president of federal republic of corruption.
Re: Nigerians Call For Sack Of Presidential Aide, Okoi Obono-Obla by bcashy: 8:47am On Feb 22, 2018
Josh44s:
Na Una know wetin Una dey talk o. All I know is come 2019 the road to Daura will be lined up with Red carpet to welcome back their Kunu-cattle-headed Son. We have had enough national disgrace that is supposed to happen over a lengthy period of 50 years in just one regime of Buhari in democracy outfit.

grin grin grin grin grin grin stop deceiving urself
Re: Nigerians Call For Sack Of Presidential Aide, Okoi Obono-Obla by Rekyz(m): 9:32am On Feb 22, 2018
Where you see 'Okon'? cool shocked shocked
tobechi20:
but he is not a northerner.Okon na calabar name

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Seizes 6 Borno Towns / Presidency: Atiku Sets Up Anti-rigging Committee / EFCC Arraigns Ismaila "Mompha" Mustapha On A New ₦6 Billion Fraud Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.