Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Dasukigate: EFCC Grills Ihejirika - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: EFCC Grills Ihejirika (10916 Views)

EFCC Grills Theodore Orji Over N27bn Fraud / Dasukigate: Gabriel Kolawole Lambastes EFCC Over Misconduct, Withdraws From Case / EFCC Grills Modu Sheriff Over N12b Aircraft; What About Tinubu Aircraft? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Grills Ihejirika by adadike281(f): 9:34am On Feb 22, 2018
Ihejirika, make sure you include the names of all Fulani army general that served under u including Buratai. Turn d case against them coz Buhari is simply playing out his hatred for u.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Grills Ihejirika by dukecharles(m): 9:38am On Feb 22, 2018
deji17:

Under Field Marshall Gutluck Jonathan, ever animal ranging from snakes, monkey, rat, etc fed on the Nigeria treasury to their satisfaction.. grin grin grin grin

Mugu don't get it twisted, snake swallowed money in 2016, Aso Rock Rat 2017, 9.4 billion for electricity maintainance in Aso Rock scandal 2017, under the watch of your. your incompetent messiah PMB. This govt is hyper corrupt, don't be a fool

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Grills Ihejirika by gerald09(m): 9:52am On Feb 22, 2018
that is not possible, EFCC cannot do that, the military takes care of its own. any corruption charges will be carried out and investigated by the military. So this story get K leg. the only reason Dasuki is harassed it's because a Military man is involved (Gen Buhari RTD). EFCC drill who? dem never finish with a common civilian of Olisa Mehtu na General for Army dem won drill. Story for the Ancestors!
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Grills Ihejirika by eodavids(m): 10:01am On Feb 22, 2018
Wealthandjobs:
His name and alleged involvement in the Dasukigate has been mentioned all these months. It's still surprising that as a retired general,he hasn't gotten his documents to clear his name ready,in both hardcopy and soft copy backed up online for access even in the middle of the night and he still "has to go home" according to him.
No wonder they are never prepared for anything. I suspect that he has no strong evidence to establish his innocence. To be on the safe side,EFCC better hold him well well like Col. Dasuki before he escapes like Alhaji Maina.
I expect a General to always be ready. This is excuse is fishy.

You supposed he already knew the questions he will be interrogated with isn't it?

You opened your mouth and succeeded in clearing all doubt about how uninformed you are.
Next time, hide your personality by refusing to comply with the urge to comment when you will thereby expose yourself like this.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Grills Ihejirika by eodavids(m): 10:04am On Feb 22, 2018
adadike281:
Ihejirika, make sure you include the names of all Fulani army general that served under u including Buratai. Turn d case against them coz Buhari is simply playing out his hatred for u.
f

Ada, do not worry your good self

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Grills Ihejirika by adadike281(f): 10:13am On Feb 22, 2018
eodavids:
f
Ada, do not worry your good self
if u say so dear.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Grills Ihejirika by eodavids(m): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2018
adadike281:
if u say so dear.

Of course.
Trouble not yourself
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Grills Ihejirika by famzynet: 10:34am On Feb 22, 2018
This Buhari government is useless. He is so tribalistic. Why not go after Buratai.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Grills Ihejirika by deji17: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
dukecharles:

Mugu don't get it twisted, snake swallowed money in 2016, Aso Rock Rat 2017, 9.4 billion for electricity maintainance in Aso Rock scandal 2017, under the watch of your. your incompetent messiah PMB. This govt is hyper corrupt, don't be a fool
Apart from calling yoursslf a mugu and a fool, there is nothing worthwhile in your empty skull.
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Grills Ihejirika by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
ALL THE DEMONS IN HELL PUT TOGETHER SIR, CANT HURT U UNTIL GOD IS DONE WITH YOU. STANDING IN THE GAP FOR MY FOLLOW COMBATTANT IN THE FRONT LINE OF BATTLE IN THE LORD'S ARMY AND A MAN WITH DEEP LOVE FOR THE THINGS OF GOD. DIMGBA NNABUIHE 07054142412
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Grills Ihejirika by deji17: 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
EFCC has sealed off this beautiful estate belonging to ex-chief of army staff, Ihejirika (Photos)

Published on January 28, 2016

The Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has sealed off an estate along Jabi Airport road junction in Abuja, belonging to the former Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Azubuike Ihejirika (CFR).

EFCC operatives sealed off the property today, January 27 amid heavy security. There are reports that an eyewitness who was believed to have taken photos as the EFCC officials operated was manhandled and his phone searched, but the photos were not seen.

Azubuike Ihejirika, CFR is a retired Nigerian Army Lieutenant General and one of the ex-military men President Muhammadu Buhari ordered the EFCC to probe over the $2.1 arms scam.

See Photos below:

http://www.thescoopng.com/2016/01/28/ihejirika/

1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Grills Ihejirika by Awoo88: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
The guy who was director of procurement during those period is walking with multi millions dollars house in Dubai
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Grills Ihejirika by okenta2017: 3:40am On Feb 23, 2018
deji17:
Dasukigate: EFCC grills Nigeria’s former Army Chief Ihejirika

February 21, 2018

Samuel Ogundipe

Mr. Ihejirika, a retired lieutenant-general, arrived at the EFCC headquarters in Abuja around 11:00 a.m. Wednesday and was subsequently ushered into an interrogation room, PREMIUM TIMES learnt.

Mr. Ihejirika, 62, led the Nigerian Army from September 2010 to January 2014 when he was dropped by President Goodluck Jonathan over his handling of the Boko Haram war.

His visit to the EFCC comes about 20 months after President Muhammadu Buhari said Mr. Ihejirika and others should be prosecuted after they were indicted by a panel of inquiry that probed the arms scandal, now widely dubbed the Dasukigate.

“He is being questioned as related to the procurement of arms and ammunition during the time he held sway as Chief of Army Staff,” an EFFC official told PREMIUM TIMES under strict anonymity because he was not an authorised spokesperson for the anti-graft agency.

“He will be released on administrative bail as soon as preliminary interrogations are over,” another source under anonymity said.

EFCC spokesperson Wilson Uwujaren did not respond to requests for comments.

Mr. Ihejirika said he didn’t immediately have answers to some of the questions thrown at him and sought the permission of his interrogators to go back home and retrieve more details relating to the arms purchase affairs, PREMIUM TIMES learnt.

The arms panel suspected Mr. Ihejirika of using family members and fronts to procure arms contract.

Mr. Ihejirika was eventually released on administrative bail on Wednesday night. He was asked to return on Thursday, PREMIUM TIMES learnt.
He was not removed because of his handling of Book haram, this is far from the truth
Rather GEJ kept him while he has reached retirement age before one APC lawyer went to court.
In fact he performed brilliantly against bokoharam while buhari was shouting attack on bokoharam.is an
attack on the north. Because of his achievement he was once accused of revenging Biafra war
Haba it is too early to forget.
Let me warn the efcc will soon be targeting retired senior army officer of IBO origin in preparation
of what they wan to unleesh after the election.
A wise prayer that will come from any enlighten human is God save me from my friends
and leave my enemy to me. We are waiting.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-military-rescue-abducted-yobe-schoolgirls-inside-bush.html
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Grills Ihejirika by okenta2017: 3:44am On Feb 23, 2018
He was not removed because of his handling of Book haram, this is far from the truth
Rather GEJ kept him while he has reached retirement age before one APC lawyer went to court.
In fact he performed brilliantly against bokoharam while buhari was shouting attack on bokoharam.is an
attack on the north. Because of his achievement he was once accused of revenging Biafra war
Haba it is too early to forget.

Let me warn, the efcc will soon be targeting retired senior army officer of IBO origin in preparation
of what they want to unleash after the election.
A wise prayer that will come from any enlightened human is " God save me from my friends
and leave my enemy to me*. We are waiting.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Grills Ihejirika by lionshare: 5:06am On Feb 23, 2018
EFCC will be scrapped in 2020!Mark my words....2019 is the year of the masses! PMB cannot at the moment win any state in south...thats a fact!Go figure...
Re: Dasukigate: EFCC Grills Ihejirika by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:16am On Feb 23, 2018
these case is turning to something else....Nigeria is full of so many intrigues and stories....what do you expect.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Ex-reps Member, Ikpeazu’s Aide, 5000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Abia / PDP: Obasa Should Submit Himself To EFCC Over Corrupt Allegations / Jalingo APC Chairman, Bashir Bakari Suspended For Allegedly Working For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.