Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

New On Galaxy S6 Battery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New On Galaxy S6 Battery (2662 Views)

Samsung Working On Galaxy A51 5G With Exynos 980 Soc And 128GB Storage / How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Galaxy A30 / How To Unlock SIM Network On Galaxy J5 Prime Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New On Galaxy S6 Battery by Ghostnick: 12:15am On Feb 22, 2018
i can tell you guys after i read the news of oreo or andriod 8.0 to be available on 2015 samsung flags(s6) i was happy bcus of how smooth the phone is and how the new software will look on it undecidedthen i remember the poor battery life...after a while i decided to make a research,,,,for hours i found what i was looking for......guess what i discovered....s7edge battery....so i followed the instruction on how to make it work,after some hours i decided to give it a try,,,i bought an s7edge battery which is 3600mah and replaced the old s6 battery 2550mah.though changing the battery wasnt that easy but it was easy for me thats my work.i was surprise the battery fit in...just that s7edge battery is a little thicker i have to remove the NFC and wireless charging receiver which i never used or planned to us anytime soon...after i full discharge and full charge for two days i started enjoying my phone i can get 7hours of heavy usage 19hours of normal use. cool cool tongue now i don dey enjoy my dumped s6 again what a beast.

2 Likes

Re: New On Galaxy S6 Battery by baba4thegehs: 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ghostnick:
i can tell you guys after i read the news of oreo or andriod 8.0 to be available on 2015 samsung flags(s6) i was happy bcus of how smooth the phone is and how the new software will look on it undecidedthen i remember the poor battery life...after a while i decided to make a research,,,,for hours i found what i was looking for......guess what i discovered....s7edge battery....so i followed the instruction on how to make it work,after some hours i decided to give it a try,,,i bought an s7edge battery which is 3600mah and replaced the old s6 battery 2550mah.though changing the battery wasnt that easy but it was easy for me thats my work.i was surprise the battery fit in...just that s7edge battery is a little thicker i have to remove the NFC and wireless charging receiver which i never used or planned to us anytime soon...after i full discharge and full charge for two days i started enjoying my phone i can get 7hours of heavy usage 19hours of normal use. cool cool tongue now i don dey enjoy my dumped s6 again what a beast.

Wow!

Omo i for like tweak my S6 too o!

But are you sure this will work on all S6 ?
Re: New On Galaxy S6 Battery by Ghostnick: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
baba4thegehs:

Wow!

Omo i for like tweak my S6 too o!

But are you sure this will work on all S6 ?

yes it will work with every model of s6.
Re: New On Galaxy S6 Battery by jjagz: 12:57am On Feb 23, 2018
Ghostnick, please how can I contact you?
Re: New On Galaxy S6 Battery by Ghostnick: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2018
jjagz:
Ghostnick, please how can I contact you?
my location is nnewi Anambra state.
Re: New On Galaxy S6 Battery by jjagz: 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Ghostnick

I've sent you a PM. Or can you give me your email?
Re: New On Galaxy S6 Battery by Ghostnick: 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
jjagz:
Ghostnick

I've sent you a PM. Or can you give me your email?
nicknolly@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: New On Galaxy S6 Battery by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ghostnick:

wow wanted to get that s6 too but the battery discourages me.
dont know how we could do this undecided. i dey lag
Re: New On Galaxy S6 Battery by Ghostnick: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

wow wanted to get that s6 too but the battery discourages me.
dont know how we could do this undecided. i dey lag
engineers there can do it 4 you....i'm in Anambra
Re: New On Galaxy S6 Battery by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ghostnick:
engineers there can do it 4 you....i'm in Anambra

ok bro, how did u buy the battery pls.. heard d spare parts are scarce.
did u import it?
Re: New On Galaxy S6 Battery by Ghostnick: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

ok bro, how did u buy the battery pls.. heard d spare parts are scarce.
did u import it?
it's very simple s7 or s7 edge can do the job...just go to a qualified repairer tell him that you want to change you s6 battery then buy s7 or s7 edge battery but I prefer 7edge because it has bigger 600mah than s7 which is 3000mah only,but if you are going to buy the battery go with the old s6 battery tell the seller to give you many so you'll choose a slimmer cell that will fit perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: New On Galaxy S6 Battery by baba4thegehs: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ghostnick:
it's very simple s7 or s7 edge can do the job...just go to a qualified repairer tell him that you want to change you s6 battery then buy s7 or s7 edge battery but I prefer 7edge because it has bigger 600mah than s7 which is 3000mah only,but if you are going to buy the battery go with the old s6 battery tell the seller to give you many so you'll choose a slimmer cell that will fit perfectly.
Noted with thanks ..
Re: New On Galaxy S6 Battery by hoover420: 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ghostnick:
Bro, pls how can you help a brother out? I'm currently using a galaxy s6 but the battery is not that okay. I want to change it to the s7 battery. I am in ogwashi, delta state for now. How can I link up with you and how much is it gonna cost?
Also, does the battery fast charge?
Re: New On Galaxy S6 Battery by Ghostnick: 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
hoover420:

Bro, pls how can you help a brother out? I'm currently using a galaxy s6 but the battery is not that okay. I want to change it to the s7 battery. I am in ogwashi, delta state for now. How can I link up with you and how much is it gonna cost?
Also, does the battery fast charge?
4.5k and I can tell you it worth it I have a7 2017 and s6 as I tell the s6 is the main device I use most it took the device 2days to read the battery and give the accurate power of the new battery...thanks ...I dey nnewi Anambra state
Re: New On Galaxy S6 Battery by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ghostnick:
4.5k and I can tell you it worth it I have a7 2017 and s6 as I tell the s6 is the main device I use most it took the device 2days to read the battery and give the accurate power of the new battery...thanks ...I dey nnewi Anambra state

pls how is that a7 2017, is s6 better than it? undecided undecided
s6 no get memory card slot and its 16gb.
pls what do u think
Re: New On Galaxy S6 Battery by Ghostnick: 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

pls how is that a7 2017, is s6 better than it? undecided undecided
s6 no get memory card slot and its 16gb.
pls what do u think
s6 has 32gb bro not 16gb.s6 has better screen better processor better camera I don't complain about the memory cos I've otg flash which I can easily access in my s6 so the only area a7 2017 beat s6 is water resistant duo SIM and battery
Re: New On Galaxy S6 Battery by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ghostnick:
s6 has 32gb bro not 16gb.s6 has better screen better processor better camera I don't complain about the memory cos I've otg flash which I can easily access in my s6 so the only area a7 2017 beat s6 is water resistant duo SIM and battery

bro, but the s6 i saw is duo sim but 16 gb i nearly bought it until i realize it has no memory card slot.

so i had to put my money back in my pocket, being that its only 16gb undecided
pls how does that otg flash work pls
Re: New On Galaxy S6 Battery by Ghostnick: 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

bro, but the s6 i saw is duo sim but 16 gb i nearly bought it until i realize it has no memory card slot.

so i had to put my money back in my pocket, being that its only 16gb undecided
pls how does that otg flash work pls
dont buy it's fake every s6 has 32gb inbuilt.
Re: New On Galaxy S6 Battery by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ghostnick:
dont buy it's fake every s6 has 32gb inbuilt.

ok bro. thanks i'll look for 32 gb own.
what abt that otg stuff?
Re: New On Galaxy S6 Battery by Ghostnick: 1:00am On Mar 01, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

ok bro. thanks i'll look for 32 gb own.
what abt that otg stuff?
both s6 and a7 support otg. Otg is a like a flashdrive or memory card reader that support sum smartphones
Re: New On Galaxy S6 Battery by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:39am On Mar 01, 2018
Ghostnick:
both s6 and a7 support otg. Otg is a like a flashdrive or memory card reader that support sum smartphones

ok thanks bro
Re: New On Galaxy S6 Battery by emmypsv(m): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Pls can I do dis wit s6 edge
Will d s7 battery work 4 s6 edge

(1) (Reply)

Going cheap now for 350k 29000w PMPO with 2300w RMS Lg Hi-fi System / Plz Nairalanders I Bought An Iphone 6 To My Girl Friend And I Want It Back / 25k For Oppo A57 32gb ROM 3gb Ram With Fingerprint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.