Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Creation Of Vocation And Art Education In Nigeria. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Creation Of Vocation And Art Education In Nigeria. (260 Views)

University Education In Nigeria NOW Is A Waste Of Time. My Opinion / The Saddening Collapse Of Education In Nigeria / WAEC Rating Highlights Dwindling Fortunes Of Education In South-west Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creation Of Vocation And Art Education In Nigeria. by Danksgiving808(m): 12:50am On Feb 22, 2018
To
My fellow and able nairalanders

I wish to humbly request your thoughts about the immediate establishment of a vocational/art school in nigeria so as to reduce the effects of the lopsided education we have received over-time in this country and some other states in africa because you will agree with me that the availability of jobs will most assuredly experience diminishing returns as the years rolls by....hence the need to equip the future with practical education method so they can be able to fend for themselves as soon as possible....thereby relieving their parents of some care giving stress as early as necessary in life....

For this sake I and some associates have taken it upon ourselves to conduct a research as to which kid makes it faster the A. current school system kid(the all As student)
B. The edu125 kid (with a few As and pure talent)..

Thanks you all
Messrs danks

(1) (Reply)

Career With Elexweb: Hot Job Offers: Apply Now / Genuine Admission Into Cheap College/university In Philippines Asia / Computer Training! Computer Training!! Computer Training!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.