Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) (37616 Views)

Big Sheff Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos / Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by afrikanns: 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
agadez007:
Wow,This kind Nigerian Legend we no know

How we go do am na?

Maybe you just moved to the city from your core world(village).

2 Likes

Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by sisisioge: 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
Oh my! I used to dance to this guy's songs back in the days...how time flies mehn grin grin

Ijo yoyo wink

1 Like

Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by agadez007(m): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
afrikanns:

Maybe you just moved to the city from your core world(village).
has it ever occured to you guys quoting me up and down that is isnt everybody that listens to Fuji or Yoruba music,we are not all Yoruba in Nigeria you Know?

i wont blame a yoruba dude that dosent know Mike Ejeagha,so y'all pls chill and drink a cup of Water

1 Like

Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by oodua1stson: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
iyatrustee:
ijo yoyo master cheesy

I thought he was late o
go kill am na

Aje

2 Likes

Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Charly68: 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
johnnyvid:
Waoooooooo like father like son. this is obese boy. lol
Alatika Fuji megaster..!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by zpakln(f): 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
Kalashnikov102:
See as I'm fat like native pig smiley
grin
Kalashnikov102:
See as I'm fat like native pig smiley
Eeyah sorry
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by labi1977(m): 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
agadez007:
has it ever occured to you guys quoting me up and down that is isnt everybody that listens to Fuji or Yoruba music,we are not all Yoruba in Nigeria you Know?

i wont blame a yoruba dude that dosent know Mike Ejeagha,so y'all pls chill and drink a cup of Water

so you don't know olamide

These were like d olamides of back then rap music fuji and people like shina peters was so big in this country and the world

we used to rock his music at fgc abuja along with mc hammer, all tribes I'm sure lol
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by agadez007(m): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
labi1977:

so you don't know olamide

These were like d olamides of back then rap music fuji and people like shina peters was so big in this country and the world

we used to rock his music at fgc abuja along with mc hammer, all tribes I'm sure lol

we also had Oliver d couque and Osadebe who are the likes of phyno and zoro today, and back then Oghene music

Osadebe, he was so big in this country and the world,with others like Mike ejeagha,oriental brothers,peacock international band and others

1 Like

Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by Raskasal(m): 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Epositive:

You can call him obese-re cheesy

Lol. Obese-re indeed
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by iyatrustee(f): 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
oodua1stson:
go kill am na

Aje

Uncle, i mistook him for Ayinde Barrister ni sir angry

1 Like

Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by mafolayomi(f): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
iyatrustee:
ijo yoyo master cheesy

I thought he was late o

Haa!!! No let am hear you o
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by mafolayomi(f): 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
iyatrustee:

Taught as much grin
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by babslepe: 2:51am On Feb 23, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Two illiterates standing
How do you classify people as illiterates ? From the little I know about big sheff I think he attended lead city university . And pls note that illiterate means someone that is unable to read or write or totally ignorant on a particular subject or topic .Sorry to say no insults intended I think you are the illiterate here cause it is clear you are totally ignorant on this topic or post did you read what the op wrote up there rada rada
Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by oodua1stson: 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
iyatrustee:

lol ok ma

1 Like

Re: Kollington Ayinla And His Son, Big Sheff, Strike A Pose (Photos) by ArcToyin(m): 11:26pm On May 02, 2018
Epositive:
You can call him obese-re cheesy
Funny you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nancy Chidera Apologises To Mercy Johnson Over Post About Her Daughter, School / Sophia Momodu's Friend, Adunola, Reacts To Davido’s Porsche For Chioma / Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.