Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Meet Bbnaija Cee-c’s Family… Her Parents, Brother And Sister #bbnaija - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet Bbnaija Cee-c’s Family… Her Parents, Brother And Sister #bbnaija (2939 Views)

BBNaija: Meet Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora's Family, Her Parents, Brother And Sister / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Bbnaija Cee-c’s Family… Her Parents, Brother And Sister #bbnaija by jiblotech: 7:55am On Feb 22, 2018
As Big Brother Naija housemate, Cynthia Nwadiora aka Cee-C, continues to remain one of the controversial contestant of the game, more and more facts are being dug up about her.

The lovely, who studied Law at Madonna University, has had tables turned in her relationship with fellow housemate, Tobi after the latter has been giving some serious curves lately – an act that was usual for her on him some weeks ago.

Well, like we said, more details about her are beginning to surface as she vies to be the winner of the reality TV show – photos of her family members have surfaced online and from the looks of it, she just might not be related to the live show host, Ebuka’s wife, Cynthia, nuclear wise.

In photos, meet her family – her dad shares the same name with her brother, Michael Nwadiora and Michael Nwadiora II, respectively… we meet with her elder sister recently, who’s her social media page handler.

more photos @ https://www..com/exclusive-meet-bbnaija-cee-cs-family-parents-brother-sister/

cc @ Lalasticlala

Re: Meet Bbnaija Cee-c’s Family… Her Parents, Brother And Sister #bbnaija by Smellymouth: 8:32am On Feb 22, 2018
Why should i meet them ?
The only person i wan meet na d monkey when swallow 70million naira or the snake when swallow 36 million..

2 Likes

Re: Meet Bbnaija Cee-c’s Family… Her Parents, Brother And Sister #bbnaija by Evablizin(f): 9:06am On Feb 22, 2018
Smellymouth:
Why should i meet them ?
The only person i wan meet na d monkey when swallow 70million naira or the snake when swallow 36 million..
Hehehehehehehehehe, i deh your back,bomber 2 bomber.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bbnaija Cee-c’s Family… Her Parents, Brother And Sister #bbnaija by Victorakats(m): 9:31am On Feb 22, 2018
Lovely family
Re: Meet Bbnaija Cee-c’s Family… Her Parents, Brother And Sister #bbnaija by medexico(m): 9:37am On Feb 22, 2018
How do parents condone indecency dressing from their children.

(1) (Reply)

The Photo Of Ana De Armas That Has Left The Whole World Speechless / Big Brother Naija:simply Tacha Suffers A Nip Slip / Xtreme Studios Skits & Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.