Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

#BBN Nina Attacks Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex In The House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBN Nina Attacks Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex In The House (1252 Views)

Brighito, Praise, Other Housemates Mock Ka3na After Knowing About The Romp / BBNaija: Nina Confronts Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex / BBNaija: Princess Gives K.Brule A Handjob In Front Of Other Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBN Nina Attacks Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex In The House by jiblotech: 8:12am On Feb 22, 2018
Big Brother Naija Housemates, Miracle and Nina recently engaged in a heated verbal exchange.

Nina accused her former strategic partner, Miracle of sharing their sexual encounter with the other housemates.

Recall, the pair were caught on camera twice, having sex in the big brother house, to the surprise of many.

On Wednesday, while in the diary room, Nina told Big Brother that she no longer understands Miracle as he was much more calm and a very cool guy when they were together.

Nina later confronted Miracle for telling other housemates their secret, in her words, she said; “You have change a lot. This is not the person I used to know.”

This angered Miracle who demanded what exactly he had done wrong. In response, Nina said, “I never know you talk too much. Why did you tell them that we had sex on camera.

“Our relationship has depreciated and you no longer care about me. I longer enjoy the relationship the way I used to.”

Miracle, on the other had, showed no remorse whatsoever as he gave reasons that they were no longer as close as before. He even told Nina not to jump to the conclusion that she knew him, asking, “For how long did you know me? How can you even say you know me before?”

full story @ https://www..com/bbnaija-2018-nina-attacks-miracle-telling-housemates-sex-house/

cc @ Lalasticlala

Re: #BBN Nina Attacks Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex In The House by Smellymouth: 8:15am On Feb 22, 2018
Hahahah. We when don watch the sexcapades on youtube nko? Miracle did not tell us. We watched it, and if she is now not comfortable with people knowing her sex acts, why did she do it? The whole world knows, not just the Housemates..

As for that useless Dablord and mou, make snake swallow them for messing up last night.

Re: #BBN Nina Attacks Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex In The House by ClassicMcGee(m): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2018
It is finished?
Re: #BBN Nina Attacks Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex In The House by Evablizin(f): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2018
Laughing very hard,you never see something,you think say Imo state guys the mumu,especially Miracle's hometown,their too much sense no be here. cheesy
Re: #BBN Nina Attacks Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex In The House by Skyfornia(m): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2018
Lols...this got me rolling on the floor. Nina is so much in love and insecure towards Miracle. Miracle please don't allow this girl go mad cause of you.
Re: #BBN Nina Attacks Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex In The House by Victorakats(m): 9:30am On Feb 22, 2018
Quite childish of Miracle to talk about their sex life with other housemates.

Childish I must admit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBN Nina Attacks Miracle For Telling Other Housemates They Had Sex In The House by medexico(m): 9:33am On Feb 22, 2018
But the draw is in favour of Man u

(1) (Reply)

Rite Tek 40-inch Android Smart FHD LED TV (smart Air Remote & Voice Control) / Pretty Little Thing – Nollywood Movie / Which Movie Has D Best Love Scene?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.