Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,411 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Gearbest.com Coupon Code For Any Product: Save Upto $20 Or More - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Gearbest.com Coupon Code For Any Product: Save Upto $20 Or More (2846 Views)

Free JUMIA Coupon Code / Gearbest- Deals And Coupon Codes Of Mobiles / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A 4G Phablet @ $89.99 ( Coupon ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gearbest.com Coupon Code For Any Product: Save Upto $20 Or More by talk2ekpa(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2018
I can get you a coupon code for any product on GearBest.com. All you need to do is; visit https://www.gearbest.com and quote me with the link to the product of your choice, and I'll generate a coupon code for you. But please note the following;

Additional Notes
1. Please note that this is totally legal and official, no hacking or cracking here.
2. The coupon code can help you save between 2-20 dollars or even more, depending on the price of the product, or either the company already have existing discount on the product or not
3. You must be ready to buy the product before asking me to generate the code
4. All coupon code expires between 24-48 hours
5. Please don't ask me to generate a coupon code for any product less than 99 dollars

Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gearbest.com Coupon Code For Any Product: Save Upto $20 Or More by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
talk2ekpa:
I can get you a coupon code for any product on GearBest.com. All you need to do is; visit https://www.gearbest.com and quote me with the link to the product of your choice, and I'll generate a coupon code for you. But please note the following;

Additional Notes
1. Please note that this is totally legal and official, no hacking or cracking here.
2. The coupon code can help you save between 2-20 dollars or even more, depending on the price of the product, or either the company already have existing discount on the product or not
3. You must be ready to buy the product before asking me to generate the code
4. All coupon code expires between 24-48 hours
5. Please don't ask me to generate a coupon code for any product less than 99 dollars

Thanks
How fast does gearbest ship to Nigeria and do their products attract custom charges
Re: Gearbest.com Coupon Code For Any Product: Save Upto $20 Or More by talk2ekpa(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

How fast does gearbest ship to Nigeria and do their products attract custom charges
It all depends on the method of shipment you chose. The recent item I received from theme took just 5 days via DHL. But I always do recommend registered Singapore Post to Nigeria. It takes between 15 to 30 days, and cost around 2 dollars or so

I have never paid any charges on items sent to me from GearBest. But to be on the safer side, when you place an order, you should simply tell them to quote your purchase as a gift.
Re: Gearbest.com Coupon Code For Any Product: Save Upto $20 Or More by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
talk2ekpa:

It all depends on the method of shipment you chose. The recent item I received from theme took just 5 days via DHL. But I always do recommend registered Singapore Post to Nigeria. It takes between 15 to 30 days, and cost around 2 dollars or so

I have never paid any charges on items sent to me from GearBest. But to be on the safer side, when you place an order, you should simply tell them to quote your purchase as a gift.

Thanks how can I generate codes for discount
Re: Gearbest.com Coupon Code For Any Product: Save Upto $20 Or More by talk2ekpa(m): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Thanks how can I generate codes for discount
It simple, just give me the link to the particular item you want to buy, and I'll generate a discount code for. But be sure you are all ready to buy the item immediately. Thanks
Re: Gearbest.com Coupon Code For Any Product: Save Upto $20 Or More by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
ok thanks when am ready I will chat you up
talk2ekpa:

It simple, just give me the link to the particular item you want to buy, and I'll generate a discount code for. But be sure you are all ready to buy the item immediately. Thanks
Re: Gearbest.com Coupon Code For Any Product: Save Upto $20 Or More by talk2ekpa(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
Alright.... I'll be here
Re: Gearbest.com Coupon Code For Any Product: Save Upto $20 Or More by talk2ekpa(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
ok thanks when am ready I will chat you up
I'll be here

(1) (Reply)

price reviewed Clean Just 3 Months Old Redmi 9 For Sale / Where Can I Get Phones At Wholesale Price / Uk Used White Samsung Galaxy S3 For Sale!SOLD!!SOLD!!!SOLD!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.