Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,411 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) (51856 Views)

Man Wears 'Lives Are Better With Atiku' Clothe And Cap (Photos) / Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku / Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by backspaced(f): 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
Elevantix Consulting Limited is recruiting on behalf of its client, a Food & Hospitality industry leader in Nigeria, to fill the following position:
Job Title: CFO/FC
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description:
 Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
 Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
 Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
 Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
 Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
 Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community, bankers and debt and equity funds.
 Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
The candidate must be a Chartered Accountant, with a total experience of at least 12-15 years and at least 3-5 years in a senior role.
Interested (and qualified only) candidates should apply to: recruiter@elevantix.com
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
efesodje:
Nice concept cool

But you can't wear this type of shirt and walk the streets of Nigeria safely undecided You will be picked up lipsrsealed

You can see the guy is out of the country undecided

justtoodark:

the guy is not in nigeria....

That's exactly what I wrote earlier. Anyway thanks for the mention wink
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Come and wear that shirt in Nigeria. You dey US dey pose.
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by justtoodark: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
efesodje:

That's exactly what I wrote earlier. Anyway thanks for the mention wink

you were right...he is realy not in nigeria...i dont know if something would happen to him in nigeria when he wear that shirt and go on the streets...i wouldnt try it...nigerians can be too passionate over matters... undecided
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by kolaaderin: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
badboywizzy:
I can't see any where in the post that made mention of IPOB, you sure say u well at all ?

You don't need to see the word ipob, the names give them away. 90 % of those comments are from the region that hates BUHARI
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by justtoodark: 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
kolaaderin:

You don't need to see the word ipob, the names give them away. 90 % of those comments are from the region that hates BUHARI

dont mind them...dem dey tell others to dont hate...but na them hate othres most...

they are allowed to hate othres,but others are not allowed to hate them back...

they have a very twisted way of thinking...
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by Cadec007(m): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
justtoodark:
i dont understand easterners...what the hell is wrong with una..??

you hate northerners with a passion....

yorubas rejected your peace offer...

how do you intend to kick buhari out...?
are you for real? We are not the ones power hungry, we are not the ones going on a killing spree, we are not the ones using the NA to our advantage. Instead we just want to end being exploited, we don't retaliate even when the killings number up to thousands, we somehow control the NN but we don't use it to our benefit yet you say we hate you.......hahahahahahahahaha you have not even seen hatred you are already shouting............mtcheeew...........when the hatred would come you won't even have the mouth to say hatred..........as for ousting buhari we actually don't care but be warned.........a REVOLUTION IS COMING!!!!
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by justtoodark: 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
Cadec007:
are you for real? We are not the ones power hungry, we are not the ones going on a killing spree, we are not the ones using the NA to our advantage. Instead we just want to end being exploited, we don't retaliate even when the killings number up to thousands, we somehow control the NN but we don't use it to our benefit yet you say we hate you.......hahahahahahahahaha you have not even seen hatred you are already shouting............mtcheeew...........when the hatred would come you won't even have the mouth to say hatred..........as for ousting buhari we actually don't care but be warned.........a REVOLUTION IS COMING!!!!

what...?...

kikikikiki...which revolution...??..

go piss the army off again,they will beat una up again....
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by megama: 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
#KickBuhariOut2019 is trending, After Twitter user Jude C. Ndukwe rocks T-Shirt

With caption; "The movement to shanefully kick Nepotic Buhari out is on. Join in as we #KickBuhariOut2019 together."

Check out reactions below.

http://mandynews.com/2018/02/22/man-rocks-kickbuhariout2019-t-shirt-nigerians-reacts/
that is not Naija store. It's over sea outlet.if your serious come home and wear it. Stop deceiving people lol
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by achiever12: 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
justtoodark:

you are a joker...soo,it was not corrupt when that otuoke foool was in charge..

And the cursed bastard you are wasting your life on said that he will fight corruption. Should corruption get worse under him or should it get better? If you have any conscience, answer that question with some sincerity.
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by Eze2000(m): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
buhariguy:
What are the idiotic pigs of Biafra saying.

What shall it profit idiotic pigs of Biafra with 5% to kick out buhari

That 5% is smarter than your 10% who carry guns and rear cattle then carry their 30 underage children to pollings station so the 10% gets swollen to 200%.

@mugu

1 Like

Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by Cadec007(m): 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
justtoodark:
i dont understand easterners...what the hell is wrong with una..??

you hate northerners with a passion....

yorubas rejected your peace offer...

how do you intend to kick buhari out...?
as for the yorubas those ones are gullible traitors but their present generation is okay but they are yet to be independent....the old men are still using them as puppets.......if you ask me their present generation are less gullible and less likely to betray one........#don't fight me i am not feeling fine.
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
justtoodark:

you were right...he is realy not in nigeria...i dont know if something would happen to him in nigeria when he wear that shirt and go on the streets...i wouldnt try it...nigerians can be too passionate over matters... undecided

You spoke the truth. Nigerians are too sentimental and easily provoked. Very sad undecided
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by Thanos18: 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
The reason why Buhari is president is because we voted out incompetence
But now no competent aspirant is even showing up cry
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by justtoodark: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
achiever12:

And the cursed bastard you are wasting your life on said that he will fight corruption. Should corruption get worse under him or should it get better? If you have any conscience, answer that question with some sincerity.

what the hell are you talking about...??

how is corruption more worst now....?...explain that to me....
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by justtoodark: 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
Cadec007:
as for the yorubas those ones are gullible traitors but their present generation is okay but they are yet to be independent....the old men are still using them as puppets.......if you ask me their present generation are less gullible and less likely to betray one........#don't fight me i am not feeling fine.

kiiiikikikiki... cheesy

okay,i give you a pass....come back when you are feeling better.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by Eze2000(m): 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
kcmichael:
A lot of iPod nairalanders will commit suicide come 2019 when pmb is declared winner

Nah, no need for that. Nigeria is a huge unsatisfied beast holding its breath for 2019. if buhari gets in there, u will know what war is and it will begin from Benue.

Gov. Orton going the UN was no simple issue.

1 Like

Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by justtoodark: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
if i was on twitter,i would just enter the topic and scatter them..

but i prefer nairaland to twitter.....
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by Eze2000(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
justtoodark:

what...?...
if buhari win, the army will be very busy to beat up anyone. trust me
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by Cadec007(m): 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
justtoodark:

what...?...

and risk international intervention......hahahahahaha........see let me just tell you britain regrets ever handing over power to the muslims, the US - of course you know dont like muslims in the first place, France would support us for our oil [if you were thinking they would support you because of groundnut you are decieving yourself], Russia these ones would not risk UN sanction so might be a refree, but if money comes in they might dive in small. Israel: ahn i dont think mossad would ever support anything involving muslims in their lives again. Just to mention a few.........so i dnt see where you guys would hide....LOL
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by justtoodark: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eze2000:

if buhari win, the army will be very busy to beat up anyone. trust me

i dont care....i am for beating up everybody anyways.....
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by achiever12: 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
justtoodark:

what the hell are you talking about...??

how is corruption more worst now....?...explain that to me....

Check the latest Transparency International rating for Nigeria, then maybe you can be enlightened and discover the errors of your ways.

Maybe you also want to read what the sultan said about Buhari government and it's fake fight against corruption.
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by LydayBobo(m): 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
It's obvious that guy is not in Nigeria and just want to sensationally make money remotely. Truly we want change but not be some remote friends with benefits
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by justtoodark: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
Cadec007:
and risk international intervention......hahahahahaha........see let me just tell you britain regrets ever handing over power to the muslims, the US - of course you know dont like muslims in the first place, France would support us for our oil [if you were thinking they would support you because of groundnut you are decieving yourself], Russia these ones would not risk UN sanction so might be a refree, but if money comes in they might dive in small. Israel: ahn i dont think mossad would ever support anything involving muslims in their lives again. Just to mention a few.........so i dnt see where you guys would hide....LOL

you funny and dilusional...the world doesnt work that way....

na money defeated you back then in the civil war...nothing else..

na money will defeat you again....do you realy think those nations care who they sell weapons to...??

even america is selling useless propeller nonesense to nigeria...look how quick things change....

buhari just need to go hug el zakzaky and even iran will sell nigeria weapons....
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
buhariguy:
What are the idiotic pigs of Biafra saying.

What shall it profit idiotic pigs of Biafra with 5% to kick out buhari

What's this toilet saying?
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by justtoodark: 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
achiever12:

Check the latest Transparency International rating for Nigeria, then maybe you can be enlightened and discover the errors of your ways.

Maybe you also want to read what the sultan said about Buhari government and it's fake fight against corruption.

errors of my ways.... cheesy

are you trying to convert me with style or what...??

you should be a pastor... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
kolaaderin:

You need to go to other regions and conduct a research, you'll find out that other regions dislike Buhari equally.

Besides isn't it normal to dislike someone who massacred their people ?
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by justtoodark: 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
badboywizzy:
You need to go to other regions and conduct a research, you'll find out that other regions dislike Buhari equally.

Besides isn't it normal to dislike someone who massacred their people ?

which regions...??...you mean regions that igbos live too...??

una are making too much noise...go get your voters cards and challendge us by the next elections.....

this is democracy...not propangandacracy....
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by Eze2000(m): 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
buhariguy:
you see your pathetic life.

The posters and the wearer of the T-shirts are what?
They are all ipob aka idiotic pigs of Biafra

Bro, do u know that Igbo speaking people have origins in the following lands

South east Nigeria
Delta state
Rivers state
Equitoria Guinea
Cameroon
Haiti
Honduras
south Caroline

Even with an Igbo name, that guy can come from anywhere, just like your minister Amechi and his Igbo come from Rivers state

when Hausa/Fulani people start thinking with their ass, there is always confusion in geography, politics etc.
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by achiever12: 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
justtoodark:

errors of my ways.... cheesy

are you trying to convert me with style or what...??

you should be a pastor... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't try to change the topic. The topic is about Buhari and his glaringly fake fight against corruption. He said he would fight corruption, but Transparency International reports that corruption is even worse under him than under Jonathan. Sultan of sokoto also said Buhari's fight against corruption is fake.

You should concentrate on the issue above and ask yourself if you are not being wicked and unreasonable for supporting a lying and deeply corrupt government.
Re: Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) by Eze2000(m): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
justtoodark:

i dont care....i am for beating up everybody anyways.....

I must be talking to a soldier. News flash....world doesn't work that way. U serve and protect a notion not bully the citizens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masked Policemen Storm Clinic, Evacuate Dino Melaye / Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN / Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.