Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind (2519 Views)

Is Venetian Plaster Worth Using On The Walls Of Your Home / Venetian Plaster, Italian Stucco, Metallics Are Finishes With Flair / 25mm Aluminum Venetian Window Blind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:47am On Feb 22, 2018
Make your window stand out with beautiful colours of window blind. Easy to maintain and very durable.
Call 07063397657

1 Like

Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
God bless my amazing clients. Without you I will be out of business, thanks for your call and patronage. I love you so much kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by mendelsmattress: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2018
shut up ur mouth!! i am not a scammer, IDIOT!!! COME TO MY OFFICE AT 27, ATINUKE OLABANJI STREET IKEJA LAGOS AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF......GOOGLE MY NAME BETHELMENDELS.....FOOL
Xcelinteriors:

How many time do you want me to warn you. Please I want everyone viewing this to know this man is a scammer. He go around posting under people's advert because he has already dupe people. Beware of him
Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by mendelsmattress: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2018
YOU'RE JUST PAINED I AM GETTING MORE CALLS THAN YOU FROM YOUR THREAD......
Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by mendelsmattress: 10:57am On Feb 23, 2018
mumu!!! COME TO MY OFFICE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF....PAINED IDIOT..........
Xcelinteriors:

How many time do you want me to warn you. Please I want everyone viewing this to know this man is a scammer. He go around posting under people's advert because he has already dupe people. Beware of him
Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:11am On Feb 23, 2018
mendelsmattress:
mumu!!! COME TO MY OFFICE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF....PAINED IDIOT..........
Fool oloshi oloriburuku, if you are not a fraudster open your thread and advertise your own. Anuohia iberibe
Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2018
mendelsmattress:
shut up ur mouth!! i am not a scammer, IDIOT!!! COME TO MY OFFICE AT 27, ATINUKE OLABANJI STREET IKEJA LAGOS AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF......GOOGLE MY NAME BETHELMENDELS.....FOOL
If you claim to be real, stop posting under people's thread. Oloshi
Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:14am On Feb 23, 2018
mendelsmattress:
YOU'RE JUST PAINED I AM GETTING MORE CALLS THAN YOU FROM YOUR THREAD......
Ode cheesy I have my clients and millions of oloriburuku mendelsfool can't take them away from me. Open your thread and advertise yours abeg don't you know how to open thread. Try rubbish with me again and get consume by fire of the holy ghost
Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by mendelsmattress: 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2018
I WILL POST AND POST AND POST......
Xcelinteriors:

Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by mendelsmattress: 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by mendelsmattress: 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
I KNOW YOU HAVE clients LET ME SHARE YOUR clients WITH YOU
Xcelinteriors:

Ode cheesy I have my clients and millions of oloriburuku mendelsfool can't take them away from me. Open your thread and advertise yours abeg don't you know how to open thread. Try rubbish with me again and get consume by fire of the holy ghost
Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:24am On Feb 25, 2018
mendelsmattress:
I KNOW YOU HAVE clients LET ME SHARE YOUR clients WITH YOU
God will punish you and your miserable life if you try stealing my client again. You are a fraudster and you have duped lot of people.
Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:28am On Feb 25, 2018
MY ADORABLE CLIENTS, THE GUY ABOVE ME (mendelsmattress)IS JUST A NUISANCE MY NUMBER IS 07063397657 PLEASE DONT CALL OR MESSAGE ANY OTHER NUMBER YOU SEE ON THIS THREAD. THANK YOU
Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:00am On Mar 04, 2018
Call or WhatsApp 07063397657

1 Like

Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
Thank you

Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Very affordable. Please call 07063397657

Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by Nelsizzy(m): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2018
mendelsmattress:
Why can't you create your own thread undecided? Advertising the same product under another person's space ain't cool. I wouldn't patronize you angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Why can't you create your own thread undecided? Advertising the same product under another person's space ain't cool. I wouldn't patronize you angry
Thank you o my brother
Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Very affordable

1 Like

Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by Acehart: 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Very affordable

How much for this one you displayed?
Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
Acehart:

How much for this one you displayed?
It's 11,000 per sq meter. Thank you sir
Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by zizzo: 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
Add me on whatsapp....07060575253
Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:53am On Jun 21, 2018
It is very affordable, classy and durable

Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2018
Beautiful and affordable
Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
Call or add me on WhatsApp 07063397657

Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
Different colours are available
Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by tomdon(m): 12:12am On Oct 14, 2018
Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by tomdon(m): 12:13am On Oct 14, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Call or WhatsApp 07063397657

Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
tomdon:

How can I help you
Re: Affordable And Beautiful Black And White Venetian Window Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
White Venetian

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely 3bedroom Bungalow At Heritage Place Estate Behind Shoprite Lekki 4 N35m / LAGOON GATE ESTATE PHASE 2* +2348115359141 / Now Selling N3m Per Plot @ Treasure Palms Estate Abijo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.