Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,950 members, 7,810,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Original Cosmetics Wholesale Price - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Original Cosmetics Wholesale Price (1486 Views)

Oriflame Cosmetics Marketing Business / Queenzhair Shop In Port Harcourt For 100% Raw Vietnam Hairs @ Wholesale Price / Oriflame Products Now Available ( Cosmetics, Body Lotions, Body Spray, Perfumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Original Cosmetics Wholesale Price by crixcrox(f): 11:59am On Feb 22, 2018
Hello, I recently ventured into the sales of creams and other cosmetic items. Please can someone link me to importers of original creams Thailand products and the likes. At wholesale prices in Lagos. I would like to buy directly from the importers to save cost. Thanks
Re: Original Cosmetics Wholesale Price by divineappo(m): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
crixcrox:
Hello, I recently ventured into the sales of creams and other cosmetic items. Please can someone link me to importers of original creams Thailand products and the likes. At wholesale prices in Lagos. I would like to buy directly from the importers to save cost. Thanks
drop your WhatsApp number pls

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Ankara Fabrics For Sale / For Your Authentic Leather Cooperate, Casual Shoes, Pams And Leather Sandals. / Interior Decoration Training!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.