Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" (13007 Views)

Oshiomhole To Governor Bala Mohammed: You Are Looking For Trouble / Reno Omokri Reacts To Lai Mohammed N3.5m Monthly Feeding Of El-Zakzaky / Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by franudi: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
Frankly speaking PDP is far more better than apc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by abouzaid: 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
Emeks008:
APC don buy market from this new PDP spokesman. Una neva see something
they would soon trace 50 billion naira stolen fund to his Bank account. Metuh's case is still ongoing.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by Daddybright1986(m): 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
My friend you and buhari should go and belong to the kitchen and the oza rooms joor !!! Failure of a president. ...come and arrest me !!!! I have more than two thousands friends. ....fail state called Nigeria ...ndi ala

1 Like

Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by misgab: 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lai is the greatest hyprocrite in this Nigeria. I remember when DSS raided there office when they were in the opposition . the kind of nonsense he was preaching . now they are ruling wobbly and expect us to keep quiet. No sir. the world must hear how badly you perform on daily basis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by Mogidi: 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
Kola Ologbondiyan the PDP spokesman has been incredible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by Yankee101: 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tell the bushman

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by Koolking(m): 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
How do you 'sensor' the media?

I have never of such wacky statement. Wondering if the statement was made by PDP or the Op or the moderator.
Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by Obec70(m): 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
Law of Kama! He that live in a class house does not throw stones

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by Obec70(m): 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
Law of Kama! He that live in a class house does not throw stones, they enjoyed that same freedom & said all manner of things unmolested years back only to turn around when the hit is on them!

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by maisauki: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
if not because elders say we shouldn't leave a mad man to bury his mother, i'd have leave PDP to their nonesense...is it not there in d constitution that there's limitation to rights? so d government should wait until those pigs divide us through hate speech before action is taken? no way cos this is an administration that is concerned about d security situation of d country
Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by MacBan: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
APC, party of the brain dead politicians.... tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by Aurobindo(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
The worst minister of information in the world is Lie Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by Wisdomistic(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hmm..
Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by Wisdomistic(m): 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Vote For Buhari In 2019
Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by BUHARImyDOG: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
BUHARI IS A CHILD rapist

1 Like

Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by Xtopher123(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Would they also sensor those foolishly applauding the Government?

We gradually going the North Korean Way.. Steady and Fast..

We can terminate the Journey by Wiping off these Fools in 2019.. Else
Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by Xtopher123(m): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
maisauki:
if not because elders say we shouldn't leave a mad man to bury his mother, i'd have leave PDP to their nonesense...is it not there in d constitution that there's limitation to rights? so d government should wait until those pigs divide us through hate speech before action is taken? no way cos this is an administration that is concerned about d security situation of d country

You just wasted whatever fees you paid to acquire education by typing this trash up here..

See how youre selling your freedom for just mere supporting a party that cares little about security..

Once yo sensor People's opinion then its no longer Democracy but Tyranny.. Stop being a shithole

1 Like

Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by planetzoom: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
This new PDP Spokesman knows his onions when. it comes to information dissemination and.management. He is really giving liar Muhammed a tough time with his tactful fact filled write-ups.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by izaray(f): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
PDP Help us remind them the true definition of Democracy again. Besides somebody should help call on me, once Fayose disclose the reason and outcome of his meeting with Obj and Bubu wink
Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by musicwriter(m): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
Lai Mohamed is the biggest threat facing this country today. Poeple talk about boko haram and Fulani herdman, but if Lai Mohamed achieve his goal, sites like Facebook, Twitter would be banned in Nigeria. Most radio stations and TVs would be shutdown. Newspapers and columnists would be sent on exile. You won't even be able to use Nairaland without getting a clearance from Abuja.

What he want is a total shutdown down of free speech.
Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Social media has given me a voice. Social media has given us a voice. Nobody can take away our voice.

Buhari is a lunatic. He shall perish in hell
hahaha
you don't know the power of govt
Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by antyokya: 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
franudi:
To be frankly speaking PDP is far more better than apc.

the book of Ecclesiastes says: a living dog is greater than a dead lion, but in case of Nigeria a dead pdp is far greater than the living APC. end of story!

1 Like

Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by maisauki: 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Xtopher123:

You just wasted whatever fees you paid to acquire education by typing this trash up here..

See how youre selling your freedom for just mere supporting a party that cares little about security..

Once yo sensor People's opinion then its no longer Democracy but Tyranny.. Stop being a shithole
lemme give you homework...check out Section 45, Sub-section 1 paragraph a&b of d 1999 constitution of d FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, as amended.
ENSURE YOU DO D HOME WORK LEST I THROW YOU OUT OF MY CLASS
Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by justlegacy: 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
This is what they called "issue based statement", with facts and figures. Although PDP disappointed Nigerians too
Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by Outofsync(m): 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
for Bleep sake.... it's "censor" not Sensor!
Take note Lalasticlala
Re: PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" by bejeria101(m): 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
Apc! Bye!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Don’t Harass Foreign Envoys, PDP Tells FG, APC / I Have A very High Chance Of Becoming Senate President - Akpabio (Video) / Boko Haram Taliban Link Confirmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.