Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,383 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo (50154 Views)

Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity / Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone / I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by megley(f): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
He should have just killed her instead of slicing the phone in two, abi? So that the matter go end once and for all, abi?

1 Like

Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by jadyclem(m): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
sweerychick:
Can't live with such an a$$ tongue. Every one is entitled to his /her own secret. Even my dad doesn't go through my mums phone

there is no privacy in marriage. anybody dat is looking for privacy should Neva bother getting married. beside, what is she hiding from her partner?
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by AgatuBoy(m): 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
hmmmm faabbuu

dis cut doesnt luk lyk cutlass work o
e b lyk na chainsaw he used
dat cut is too clean for cutlass
sha b wyning us o
oniro
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
Fadiga24:

If you don't cut it as neat as this you pay me 10,000 naira grin
Chizuz!!! That guy na killer o, Me i fitin't cut am o grin grin grin grin
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by Suko110(m): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Pope22:
The owner of that phone is a silly woman, may God never give me such woman as a wife
My brother I join u for this prayer, I dont knw if to say girls re growing stupid by d day, when it comes to trust issues d shallow excuses they give just makes u go mad
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by saabright(m): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
sweerychick:
Can't live with such an a$$ tongue. Every one is entitled to his /her own secret. Even my dad doesn't go through my mums phone

two becomes one........sharap!

cheating in the name of privacy...and u are defending her
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by saabright(m): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
sweerychick:

two becomes one........sharap!

cheating in the name of privacy...and u are defending her

birds of a feather
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by 9ja083: 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
Maybe she's hiding her account details
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by shogotermies(m): 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
laydoh:
so what is d diff then,he sha don destroy the fone.he doesnt want r to even think of repairing the fone.

let's assume he smashed the phone on the floor... everyone will assume its a simple reflex action,. he did that due to the anger at that moment.. but now, he was angry, then all he could think of is using a cutlass to cut the phone in half?? its nonsense..
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
Angelanest:
A man was said to have damaged his wife's phone for not telling him her password. According to an online report, the husband sliced the phone with a cutlass after obtaining the handset from the wife.

Chibuzor Sandra Jim Ananaba‎ shared the below on Facebook on behalf of the owner;

"My jealous husband did this to my phone. Just because I couldn't give him it's password. The phone is mine for crying out loud, what should I do?" He said I should come and watch him slice it as onions I taught he was joking .he then took cutlass and hit the phone so hard it divided into two, This is my privacy ,can't I have privacy in my home?

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/husband-slices-wifes-phone-cutlass-not-telling-password-photo.html

My N***a.
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by ukejejohnson(m): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
sweerychick:

Your mouth is smelling again undecided close abeg
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by ukejejohnson(m): 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
Privacy when we are married? You can't be hoeing in my house b*tch
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by sisisioge: 5:33am On Feb 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Another phone loading for you...ensure the features are much better than the old. Make person ti e pieces my phone, its just that I no dey get passwords grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by Burgerlomo: 5:44am On Feb 23, 2018
This is not right. It's absolutely wrong cool
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by Great504: 7:07am On Feb 23, 2018
Angelanest:
A man was said to have damaged his wife's phone for not telling him her password. According to an online report, the husband sliced the phone with a cutlass after obtaining the handset from the wife.

Chibuzor Sandra Jim Ananaba‎ shared the below on Facebook on behalf of the owner;

"My jealous husband did this to my phone. Just because I couldn't give him it's password. The phone is mine for crying out loud, what should I do?" He said I should come and watch him slice it as onions I taught he was joking .he then took cutlass and hit the phone so hard it divided into two, This is my privacy ,can't I have privacy in my home?

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/husband-slices-wifes-phone-cutlass-not-telling-password-photo.html
What phone did you use in snapping the sliced phone?
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by idom101: 8:59am On Feb 23, 2018
The moment a wife or husband hides his or her password he or she has a hidden agenda, marriage is suppose to make us one, it means there should be no secrecy, even if you want to lock your phone but let your spouse should your know for God sake.

I feel the action of the man is not without a reason though but anger can destroy even an opposition building like we saw in Kaduna � lol
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by Sterope(f): 9:10am On Feb 23, 2018
You need bible lessons. There is no mention of submissiveness in the Qur'an, what we have is obedience.

9jaown:
you are a Muslim but you said “the bible says” this sentence gave you out “women should SUBMIT” only quran use submit. Because it sees women as slave.
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by 9jaown(m): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2018
Sterope:
You need bible lessons. There is no mention of submissiveness in the Qur'an, what we have is obedience.

Read this verse about submissiveness. cool

Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by kokostick(m): 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
sweerychick:
cos his keeping something inside his phone tongue wink grin
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by toprealman: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
Mrs PRIVACY, do you have your "Jealous" husband's password? Yes OR No
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by oodua1stson: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
Freeman50:
Half of our mistakes in life arises from feeling where we ought to think, and thinking where we ought to feel.
this is so so deep
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2018
skales67:

He doesn't need the password to her phone. All he needs is her memory card. He will install the apk there and once the card is inserted back to her phone, it begins to run. I've been doing this ish for some people
Wat is d name of d spy app, won't she find out about d app later on her phone, if d app doesn't hide in her phone? Moreover android 7.0 & above doesn't allow installation of apps on memory card. I need further enlightenment please bcoz ladies of dis age can't be trusted. Thank u
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by skales67(m): 9:49am On Mar 02, 2018
Tozinetita:

Wat is d name of d spy app, won't she find out about d app later on her phone, if d app doesn't hide in her phone? Moreover android 7.0 & above doesn't allow installation of apps on memory card. I need further enlightenment please bcoz ladies of dis age can't be trusted. Thank u

She won't find out. The app will run in the background.
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
skales67:

She won't find out. The app will run in the background.

Mr. Man u want make I prostrate 4u, b4 u tell me d name of d app abi?
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by Jman06(m): 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
I bet this lady has some skeleton in her cupboard. What kind of privacy is she talking about in a marriage
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by nuelyoyo(m): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
sweerychick:
your dad doesn't go through ur mum's phone at what stage of their marriage? If your parents are in their 50s or 60s then it means they were long married before smartphone and social media started trending. You can't compare ur parents with young couples that grew up having various social media accounts and are prone to flirting and cheating with such. If my woman can't leave her fone freely with me, she definitely has something to hide, same goes for the man too.
Re: Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo by Mathew1999(m): 4:26pm On May 10, 2022
This one no be husband o na Samurai grin
Calm down before u Marry dem no go hear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car / Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.