Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Farm Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Farm Vacancies (729 Views)

Vacancies At Chisco Transport Nigeria Limited / URGENT VACANCIES! Openings In Courier & Logistics Company. / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos And Abuja - Check In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farm Vacancies by Rekky(f): 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
FARM VACANCIES

Vacancy exists in a FARM in this Location; East: - Ohafia, Ukwevi, Abia state for the following positions;
1) FARM MANAGER
• Qualification in Agriculture, like a foundation degree, HND or degree in a subject like agriculture or farm business management
• Directs and coordinates worker activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, grading, payroll, and recordkeeping.
• Records information, such as production, farm management practices, and parent stock, and prepares financial and operational reports.
• Perform general farm duties; Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment; Maintain work records and logs; Hire and train staff.

2) FARM SUPERVISOR
• OND/ HND/ BSC in Agriculture or any related field.
• Ability to work under pressure, physically demanding, attention to details, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, large workload, tight deadlines and Overtime required.
• Farm Supervisors Specific Skills Maintain quality control and production records, Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers, Develop work schedules and establish procedures, Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations, also ensure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed.

3) FARM OFFICERS
• SSCE, OND in Agriculture or related field.
• Maintain the quality of farms and products by operating machinery and doing physical labor under the supervision and other agricultural managers.
• Ability to perform duties outdoors and in all kinds of weather.

Experience on cassava, maize and palm is an added advantage.

Please note: Candidates who are not resident in the stated locations NEED NOT apply.

Applications must be via email and should include most current Curriculum Vitae prepared as word document and saved with the post applied to jobs@raintreefarmsltd.com within two weeks of this advertisement.

Please quote the POST APPLIED FOR as the subject of the mail. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Re: Farm Vacancies by hectorr(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
I am very much interested in this job. I have Bsc in Agricultural Extension and have been practicing for over 7 years now.
Re: Farm Vacancies by Rekky(f): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
hectorr:
I am very much interested in this job. I have Bsc in Agricultural Extension and have been practicing for over 7 years now.

Kind send your CV as instructed.

Regards.
Re: Farm Vacancies by Nizguy(m): 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
the email is not recognized, i think there is error in that email sir
Re: Farm Vacancies by Nizguy(m): 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
hectorr:

sorry have u been able to send ur CV?
Re: Farm Vacancies by Gamelord007: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
find freelancers @www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance job site that supports Naira transactions

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Federal To Scrap Both DPR And PPPRA. Ibe Kachikwu / Please I Need A Room In A Flat Around Jakande To Ajah Axis Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.