Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW (30317 Views)

BMW Does The Bottle Cap Challenge With A BMW M4 Coupé (Video) / A BMW Collector Decorates His Garage Wall With 2 Wrecked BMW M1 Sportcars / Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by Automotive1(m): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb-0Def8xAc?t=3

Two drivers will face charges after engaging in an apparent road rage incident that resulted in a rollover crash.

It's unclear what led to the incident, but the video shot by another driver shows a man get out of his BMW and walk towards the Ford Escape behind him. It appears words were exchanged between the two, and as the first driver walked back to his car, he allegedly spat on the SUV.

The Ford Escape then made an apparent attempt to pass the car on the left, but instead drove up the side of the BMW and tipped over. The BMW fled the scene following the incident.

The 23-year-old driver of the Ford Escape was arrested on suspicion of felony assault while the 33-year-old driver of the BMW faces possible misdemeanor charges after being identified from his license plate.

Here is a perfect case of why you should always try to keep your cool in traffic no matter what happens, and that includes being directly provoked by another driver.

Again in comparison to smaller cars with lower centers of gravity, most SUVs don’t handle themselves so well. Just make sure you weigh your odds when buying. What do you think?

Source https://autojosh.com/angry-driver-revenge-mission-flips-ford-escape-suv-tries-hit-bmw/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by Bilabong(m): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
See Gobe grin

4 Likes

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by Ayodejioak(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2018

Looks like Mortal Kombat at Auto Zone
Cyrax vs Jax.

Like if you grab
cheesy

29 Likes

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by Yewandequeen(f): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin

Now this is the real fast and furious 9.. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by mayowascholar(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
too bad

1 Like

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by binsanni(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
serve him right
Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by mudiana(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
After em go say na blacks vex pass! See this two agbayas.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by Giddymoney(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
Dem for kukuma act fast and furious once and for all

1 Like

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin

8 Likes

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
Don't compare American cars with German machines

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by JimloveTM(m): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
Summary

BMW >> FORD

8 Likes

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by SeniorZato(m): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
That's why i always advise my hommies to buy correct cars

5 Likes

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by boolet: 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Typical of midgets, low center of gravity.. grin
Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by oriakuna: 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
Osheyy,,optimus prime

1 Like

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by slapandfall(m): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
old gist
Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by rawtouch: 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
nansense..
Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by fergieboy: 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
Do you Love Your car? Get Instant Diagnostic about your car and Save yourself thousands of Naira Today click here https://www.nairaland.com/4362527/love-ur-car-get-instant
Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by dabossman(m): 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
I was once in a situation like this once between Cement and Ikeja Along one Sunday morning in 2011. This guy ran me off the road and almost into a ditch because he was trying to avoid running into a pothole at full speed. He slowed down when he saw what he did but didn't even have the decency to apologize. He just drove off. I was so raging mad that I pulled back onto the road and chased after him. I pulled up next to him just before Ikeja along and swerved like I was going to ram into him. He swerved away almost losing control, then finally pulled up some meters ahead. He now alighted waving a koboko menacingly. I parked and beckoned on him to come closer if he dared but dude got into his car and drove off. I was so pissed.

Sad part of the story, we both had our wives and kids in the car. When I had calmed down, I regretted my road rage and apologized to my wife and little girl. Since then, never again. I just take a deep breath and cuss you out. But no stupid stunts.

29 Likes

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by Countersam(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
Why don't we see this kain thin for naija.
Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by skales67(m): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ford and BMW no be mate. grin

I hate that Ford Escape like mad angry

3 Likes

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
2 mad men
Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by grandstar(m): 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
dabossman:
I was once in a situation like this once between Cement and Ikeja Along one Sunday morning in 2011. This guy ran me off the road and almost into a ditch because he was trying to avoid running into a pothole at full speed. He slowed down when he saw what he did but didn't even have the decency to apologize. He just drove off. I was so raging mad that I pulled back onto the road and chased after him. I pulled up next to him just before Ikeja along and swerved like I was going to ram into him. He swerved away almost losing control, then finally pulled up some meters ahead. He now alighted waving a koboko menacingly. I parked and beckoned on him to come closer if he dared but dude got into his car and drove off. I was so pissed.

Sad part of the story, we both had our wives and kids in the car. When I had calmed down, I regretted my road rage and apologized to my wife and little girl. Since then, never again. I just take a deep breath and cuss you out. But no stupid stunts.

Dont even curse.

children follow your ecample and not your advise

4 Likes

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by vicardino(m): 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
You are the man, da boss for apologizing to your wife and kid. Stunts pulled by fellow road users can bring out a part of you that you never knew you had. You don't know how happy I am that you apologized to your wife and kid,,, i'm blushing
dabossman:

10 Likes

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by naturefellow(m): 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
"Vengeance is mine", says the Lord!!!
Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
All these SUV sef, any small thing they don carry yansh up.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW by Skepticus: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
The way the ford escape tipped over got me laughing out loud grin grin

Moral of the Story: American cars are just big for nothing.

Buy German cars. They are sturdy and efficient.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Kenya's First SUV Designed For Rural Africa / Man Killed In Tanker Accident In Jakande, Lagos This Morning / Snake In AC Vent: Car Owners, What’s Your Next Move?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.