|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,932,087 members, 7,091,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 September 2022 at 10:34 PM
|Editorial Intern Creative Content Writer(breaking/trending News) @thrive Media by oluwapreciousa: 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2018|
We’re a Lagos based media and entertainment startup looking for an adaptable content writer with a social media management role for our online and social network platforms.
We’re looking for a creative content creator for our online and social network platform. This role will include writing vibrant and exciting content for all our platforms. You will also be working closely with the marketing team to help with key social aspects.
You will need to be social media savvy and be up to date with the latest trending topics on all social media platforms. Your role as social media manager will require you to have an understanding of what it takes to make awesome social content and matched with an obsession to do so. You will need to live and breathe all social networks to get our message and our curated content out.
Therefore it is incredibly important that you are able to convey a key message with sharp and digestible text. A linguistic capability is definitely beneficial.
This is an opportunity to enter a transforming sector and to play a key role in shaping a growing organisation. The successful candidate will be expected to be a regular part of marketing discussions and contribute significantly to the success of our social networking app.
- brainstorm weekly pieces and maintain a daily editorial calendar.
- research and understand our readers and be their internal champion
- find creative ways to produce related pieces across many mediums and channels
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field (second class upper)
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- The ability to write without “essaying” and yet be engaging
- The ability to identify the buzz words for each day and write about the most significant
interested Candidates should send their applications and resume with the position as subject to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
|Re: Editorial Intern Creative Content Writer(breaking/trending News) @thrive Media by Gamelord007: 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2018|
find freelancers @ www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance job website that supports Naira transactions
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29