Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,819 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Start Your Plastic Manufacturing (injection And Moulding) Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your Plastic Manufacturing (injection And Moulding) Business. (743 Views)

We Sell PP Colored Palletized For Your Plastic Production / Manufacturing -Injection Moulding / How To Start A Successful Block Moulding Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Plastic Manufacturing (injection And Moulding) Business. by CsRockefeller(m): 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
Good afternoon everyone, I'm here again, some of you will say this dude again!! Yes, I'm here again because I have a very vast knowledge in some business, I'm very attentive, I love seeking out for new adventures especially in business.

I have experience in waste recycling (palletizing and re grinding).

So that's my area of concern today, if you are financially buoyant, and you are thinking of where to invest into, i will recommend this poly products business to you, mind you, I'm talking of about N2 -N5 million here, especially if you don't have a space, and the machines.

I will act as a consultant, and put you through the steps from ground zero, i don't have any eBook, but will practically be with you all through the way, if you want to go into nylon extrusion, you can also holla, I've been in these line of business since I was 17. Paucity of funds is preventing me from starting my own company.

If what you can afford is just marketing and distribution, selling the products, then there is a place for you too.

So basically, I'm here for Poly products, Nylon Extrusion and probably waste recycling.

If you stay outside Lagos, and you have constant electricity like places in jos, then its also good for you, if you stay in a place where events is the order of the day, then this is for you.

Shalom, thanks for reading.
My contact is zero seven zero 394 zero 435 two.
Re: Start Your Plastic Manufacturing (injection And Moulding) Business. by kingzleey: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
your phone number is off.
Re: Start Your Plastic Manufacturing (injection And Moulding) Business. by ifortenet(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
can you send me more details about this poly business to my mail
netzfoet@gmail.com

I have a land around Sango Ota and I have been thinking about venturing into plastic recycling

await your response
Re: Start Your Plastic Manufacturing (injection And Moulding) Business. by Yinxies(f): 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nice one ...

I design websites for as low as N25,000
Please check my signature if you need one
Re: Start Your Plastic Manufacturing (injection And Moulding) Business. by CsRockefeller(m): 4:19am On Mar 13, 2019
ifortenet:
can you send me more details about this poly business to my mail
netzfoet@gmail.com

I have a land around Sango Ota and I have been thinking about venturing into plastic recycling

await your response

Good day Sir, I'm sorry I'm just replying you. I've been out of Lagos for the whole of 2018,maybe that's why I didn't reply. Are you still interested in the business?

(1) (Reply)

Start An Online Corporate Thrift Collection Biz, Join Us, Make 50-100k Monthly / Xcare For Hmos / I Need A Job Am A Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.