Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued (34534 Views)

Boko Haram Stops Governor Gaidam From Voting In Yobe / Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) / President Buhari Visits Dapchi School Where Boko Haram Abducted 110 Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
The man they claim is buhari is now causing confusion

Haha what IPOB SAW SLEEPING

SOON IT WILL REVEAL THE MAN THERE IS NOT BUHÀRI

1 Like

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by nezer83: 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
wellmax:
I am a supporter of this government, but this is shameful.

However, neither the President nor the Army said anything about rescue, na only Daily Trust.

Some people just doing all they can to tarnish Buhari's reputation, and he is not helping matters too.

Can u hear urself, when daily trust broke the news why didn't the president or the army debunk the news, why the silent?
Assuming this did not come up, same u and ur likes will hail Buhari and boast with it that he rescued the girls within a short period unlike one man from otuoke.
Make u na dey fear God ooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by TalkingBird: 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
What if I safe keep my money, proclaim its been stolen and later say I have found it?
Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by nezer83: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
wellmax:

And so?
Can they make mistakes? Can't someone use them for falsehood?
Do they have proofs for the news report?

Let the burden of proof be on daily trust. Why not take them to court for misleading the public for falsehood maybe then we can believe someone used them for falsehood
Iranu osi.

1 Like

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by no1madman(m): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by Castanea(m): 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
I think at this juncture, somebody should be courageous enough to tame the madness of the cabal in the Villa. Their version of politics is very crude and primitive. I have never seen such a shameless bunch of goons. Their desperation to cover up the mess and failure of this Government is not of this world.

1 Like

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by NairaMaster1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
SarcasticMe:
Until we begin to really care about every issue, their unseriousness will continue.
As if the issue of the insecurity isn't enough, they also feel they can play with the emotions of those involved.
This is not a problem we can solve with elections alone, because it is a moral issue embedded deep in the society.
People don't care about these girls, they just need more excuses to vote out a bad leader. What then happens? We pluck another fruit from the same tree and expect a different taste.
Let's try to be more sensitive with every issue, even when they don't affect us. Let's live right. Let there be a moral revolution. Let's stop making jokes about issues. Because they would be afraid to do wrong when they know that we really care.

My brother this is outragious.
Those who are with him can even given him their wives and mothers for a night.

1 Like

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by Cannonleo(m): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
Paperwhite:
Ibrahim Gaidam, governor of Yobe state, says none of the students of Government Girls Science Technical College, Dapchi, Yobe state, in captivity of suspected Boko Haram insurgents, has been rescued.

"....................................
But speaking when he visited community on Thursday, Gaidam told family members of the students to keep praying that the girls should be found.
Abdul Dapchi, a resident, said Gaidam lost control of the crowd immediately he made the confession.
“We were all angry. How could they have deceived us all along?” asked the young man who said two of his sisters were among the captives

Meanwhile-https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-jubilation-in-gaidam-town-as-rescued-yobe-schoolgirls-arrive.html
See the ill-effect of propaganda? Karma is real men! Sorry the north brought this self-inflicted carnage upon itself.
Humn! cry cry cry BBOG & zombies guess you guys are still there?
with ezekwesili in her current mood, she isn't interested in being used and dumped again or do j smell payback

1 Like

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by Okoroawusa: 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
Andrewgame42:
The funny thing is some people are still planning to vote this same government back for another 4years.... I know PDP isn't good but I think if we as Nigerians begin to change both parties every four years whenever they misbehave maybe they will sit up and make good use of their ist four years!!
Buh Nigerians will never listen ...I even argued with my wife about this last night , she says she will vote buhari again ...I just told her that the day I say no money for soup , she should be ready to call buhari to give us soup money ...am only bearing this now because I voted buhari in 2015 , so I must enjoy this change buh in 2019 ..I won't take this anymore
Stop talking rubbish u r neither married nor voted Buhari in 2015
Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
SAD! so those girls will now be married off TO INSURGENTS LIKE THAT

1 Like

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by bigfish3k: 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
xcolanto:

Meanwhile, you can never find BMC zombies on this thread! I mean people like sarrki,hungerbad,tayebest,ilugunboy,aresa, pearlstreet,evilmetalhuman,basic123, simpleseyi,subway, alariwo2,madridguy,gbera, chokolatunji, babyfaceafrica, frathmathy, ntoakwaibom, omenka, passingshot, vedaxcool, hilroy, oladimagyy, blackpand, generalojukwu, hungerbad, bolustica, babaramota1989, maclatunji,markfemi2,jesuslovesu,modelmike,kingsango,abawora, mvitalis, okoroawusa,yyeske, barem, imperialyoruba,wristbangle, gbera, benekruku,victorvex and other top class nairaland zombies.

not forgetting yarmo, itsmeaboki and ihatepsycophants
Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by bigfather(m): 12:01am On Feb 23, 2018
ONE WEEK ! ONE TROUBLE !

1 Like

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by xcolanto(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2018
bigfish3k:

not forgetting yarmo, itsmeaboki and ihatepsycophants

One of those handles there belong to them! These zombies run on 6-7 accounts for their 30k stipends.
Miserable cows!

1 Like

Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by AndrewFarms(m): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2018
coluka:

Na where you go see sarrki for this kind thread? He's hiding under olumo rock right now with his fellow zombies ngeneukwuenu, kyase, omenkalives, buhariguy, vedaxcool, jesusloveyou, ollah2, olatin, omenka,
liondeleo, dammiecool e.t.c I no fit remember all of them sef

when did kyase become a BMC...
Re: Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued by Kyase(m): 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
AndrewFarms:

when did kyase become a BMC...
abeg help me ask am ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun / More Reactions From Nigerians As Buhari Says "Edo Central" While He's In Ondo / Ipav & Yandev Clash In Benue: Scores Feared Dead, Churches, Houses Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.