Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) (64556 Views)

Journalist Reacts To Photo Of Nigerian Man And His Older Oyinbo Wife / Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by dabrin: 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2018

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
That's true love

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
all I see is ugly looking transgendered that this man call his wife

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Jayson1: 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
Just wondering how the length of his "pen" will be.

Such a lucky lady. wink

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
i like them esp the shorter one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
Must be Americans ......always looking well fed.
...a NATION that has conquered HUNGER....

You find such LOVE among them commonly

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by jahson56(m): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
I like d union. They look happy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Aldebaran(m): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nice...

David and Goliath as friends grin

3 Likes

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Divay22(f): 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hmmm
Long distance relationship..

Couple's goal wink wink

14 Likes

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by adeyemot140(m): 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
I dey pity this girl puna. cryI dey pity this girl puna.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by adeyemot140(m): 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
I dey pity this girl puna.
cry
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 2:45am On Feb 23, 2018
And so am towering over my man like this....

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Nobody: 3:17am On Feb 23, 2018
They look good, why the fuss? undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 23, 2018
Asowari:
all I see is ugly looking transgendered that this man call his wife
Did you transgendered her?

82 Likes

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by 7footre(m): 6:16am On Feb 23, 2018
Every tall guy needs a shortie ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 6:56am On Feb 23, 2018
7footre:
Every tall guy needs a shortie ....
But why? Why do tall guys like short girls and short guys like tall girls.

9 Likes

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 23, 2018
Ssweet and Lovely!!
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by anochuko01(m): 7:37am On Feb 23, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Did you transgendered her?

1 Like

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by 7footre(m): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
But why? Why do tall guys like short girls and short guys like tall girls.

It's a question I still don't have answers to.
Ps. If she's thick, that's bliss

6 Likes

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by roarik(f): 7:54am On Feb 23, 2018
all na love.
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by roarik(f): 7:55am On Feb 23, 2018
all na love. as long as dey r happy.
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 23, 2018
Am I the only one seeing Maserati?

4 Likes

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Gofwane(m): 8:26am On Feb 23, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
And so am towering over my man like this....
that means you need someone like me! I will be on standby cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
Gofwane:
that means you need someone like me! I will be on standby cheesy
Hahaha hope your a shortie too?
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
7footre:

It's a question I still don't have answers to.
Ps. If she's thick, that's bliss
Has always puzzled me, I thought maybe because they are eye level to my girlfriends. Even in the Uni when I played basketball all the men under 5'9 were my biggest fans lol.
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Gofwane(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Hahaha hope your a shortie too?
no!! I'm a longinus but i can cut my legs to become a shortie if that's what you want cheesy cheesy
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2018
Gofwane:
no!! I'm a longinus but i can cut my legs to become a shortie if that's what you want cheesy cheesy
hahaaha no please don't!
Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Gofwane(m): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
hahaaha no please don't!
lol grin alright sweerie, as you wish.

4 Likes

Re: The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) by Burgerlomo: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
Beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.