Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister (64188 Views)

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. / Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Priscy01(f): 2:40am On Apr 29, 2018
A Nigerian woman and member of a yet to be identified Facebook group shared her dilemma with other members after she caught her husband sexually assaulting her 11 year old sister.

The group which is undoubtedly full of some women who are illiterates advised the woman to 'save her marriage' rather than confront the man WHILE a woman asked her to beat her sister as she doesn't feel her husband forced her to bed and she may be the one that initiated it when she's Hot.

Reading the comments baffles me. The girl is 11, a minor, the man should be arrested and jailed.

Read the shocking comments below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/see-advise-given-to-a-woman-on-facebook-after-she-caught-her-husband-sexually-assaulting-her-sister.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Priscy01(f): 2:41am On Apr 29, 2018

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 29, 2018
Dis one weak me

31 Likes

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by richG: 3:58am On Apr 29, 2018
The man needs serious deliverance.
11years old. Your little sister in-law. What a world. No matter how much the family wants to keep this secret, nothing is hidden under the sun.

Woman thread cautiously. This is a very serious matter. If you were the one caught will your husband forgive you too? I'm not saying you shouldn't forgive him but the fact is if he could do this under your roof, you should expect more when he is outside. Please go for HIV test to know your own status too.

Tell your parents about this incident and make sure your husband takes that girl to the hospital as you go with them. He has to take firm responsibility for his actions. Don't be surprised if he starts sleeping with your daughters too.

Most importantly, your kid sister needs serious medical and psychological attention.I'm scared this will affect her for life if not properly handled

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Cutehector(m): 5:05am On Apr 29, 2018
Its only when you are married that you will understand why these women advise such....

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by JoannaSedley(f): 5:53am On Apr 29, 2018
Women have downgraded to the lowest ebb in our society. What do you call a home? A house with a practicing pedophile in it....smh. Women are the enemies of themselves. I have never seen a more confused set of beings like women in my life.
A house filled with commited and about to be committed pedophilic crimes is what they are fighting for instead of tackling the monster head on. Instead of asking for the animal to be locked for defiling a small girl with an underdeveloped pelvis, his in law for that matter. My parents would have locked him up and my siblings will throw away the key after serious session of CIA styled waterboarding.

Imagine the advice.
Send her home like she is some piece of thrash, as if she is the one in the wrong, as if she is not the victim.
Keep a secret for a pedophile and continue living with him.
If this man can fvck his inlaw what do you think will happen to his daughters.

194 Likes 22 Shares

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 29, 2018
Bible warriors at it again. SMH

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 29, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Women have downgraded to the lowest ebb in our society. What do you call a home? A house with a practicing pedophile in it....smh. Women are the enemies of themselves. I have never seen a more confused set of beings like women in my life.
A house filled with commited and about to be committed pedophilic crimes is what they are fighting for instead of tackling the monster head on. Instead of asking for the animal to be locked for defiling a small girl with an underdeveloped pelvis, his in law for that matter. My parents would have locked him up and my siblings will throw away the key after serious session of CIA styled waterboarding.

Imagine the advice.
Send her home like she is some piece of thrash, as if she is the one in the wrong, as if she is not the victim.
Keep a secret for a pedophile and continue living with him.
If this man can fvck his inlaw what do you think will happen to his daughters.

Why would she divorce her husband? Being married is her greatest achievement. grin

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 29, 2018
Cutehector:
Its only when you are married that you will understand why these women advise such....

Really? Are you?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 29, 2018
richG:
The man needs serious deliverance.
11years old. Your little sister in-law. What a world. No matter how much the family wants to keep this secret, nothing is hidden under the sun.

Woman thread cautiously. This is a very serious matter. If you were the one caught will your husband forgive you too? I'm not saying you shouldn't forgive him but the fact is if he could do this under your roof, you should expect more when he is outside. Please go for HIV test to know your own status too.

Tell your parents about this incident and make sure your husband takes that girl to the hospital as you go with them. He has to take firm responsibility for his actions. Don't be surprised if he starts sleeping with your daughters too.

Most importantly, your kid sister needs serious medical and psychological attention.I'm scared this will affect her for life if not properly handled

He does not need deliverance, he needs to rot in jail.
The husband should take the girl to hospital? So that he can molest and abuse her in his car? What kind of nonsense idea is that?

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by PointZerom: 6:24am On Apr 29, 2018
cutefergiee:
Dis one weak me

cheesy cheesy cheesy "An erected dick has no conscience..... Prof. NwaAmaikpe cheesy

17 Likes

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by KevMitnick: 6:27am On Apr 29, 2018
Any one attracted to a breastless and a assless 11yr old is a bloody pedophile. Covering up evil is a way of propagating it. The bastard pedophile will do it again. The easiest way to help evil to thrive is to cover it up.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by lilmax(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2018
he's not normal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Lalas247(f): 8:20am On Apr 29, 2018
She is underage for crying out loud! What other advice do u need
It should be a crimson offence .... he should be locked up .. wow 11 years old .
What is wrong with some men ... pussy full road and yet they defile innocent kids ...

Just look at the conditioning (don’t tell anyone I will buy u things ) tomorrow when she starts whirring u guys are quick to condemn but fail to ask yourselves why ? Why is she this way

It’s men like her sisters husband ! Bastard angry

The wife is also crazy the fact your bloody husband did this wow ... and it was since last year as a woman wtf are u looking at .. its our job to notice these things quick! She must have been absent a lot hence why her man found elsewhere to get the pleasure he craved ...
she better tell the whole world ,,, shame him so another little girl doesn’t form victim ..

Nonsense

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Rukkydelta(f): 8:25am On Apr 29, 2018
Paedophile alert
I weep for my gender. We are really ourselves problem. Women disgracing women. This got me really speechless.
That man deserves to rot in hell. And for the woman how will you feel if what happened to your sister happened to you at such a tender age. Victims of sexual assaults rarely heals, I just pity the little girl I hope God will send an angel to her path soon.
The right thing the woman should do is to arrest that rapist and paedophilia husband of her's. What's the happiness in being married to a man that is a paedophile and can go as far as raping his wife's blood. This is the type that will rapes his future children in the future.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Blonchilli(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2018
This woman will be a buffoon if she keeps that marriage, a paedophile for Pete sakes. That's how a family I know forgave a paedophile who was sleeping with their daughter just because he was married to the man's niece.
If the woman follows these advice she'll not only ruin her sister Life but other girls who will fall victim. No wonder they're many damaged young girls in the society and there's no structure to help them. Nothing worse for a young girl to be defiled by a family member and being blamed for it by her loved one.

27 Likes

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by SAMBARRY: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2018
Some so called Christian illiterate women make me sick to my bones.they're the ones always in the habit of giving unsolicited advice like they're wiser than.Solomon yet they entrench marital and sexual abuse.imagine the animal saying "cover his unclothedness" so she should cover up a pedophile.no wonder pedophiles now have liver these days.with the way our mother's are always protecting and justifying the anti social tendencies of men and their sons,it will soon reach a time when sons and son in-laws will be raping their mothers and impregnating them

We just keep on breaking absurd boundaries.tuehhhhh

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by SAMBARRY: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2018
Blonchilli:
This woman will be a buffoon if she keeps that marriage, a paedophile for Pete sakes. That's how a family I know forgave a paedophile who was sleeping with their daughter just because he was married to the man's niece.
If the woman follows these advice she'll not only ruin her sister Life but other girls who will fall victim. No wonder they're many damaged young girls in the society and there's no structure to help them. Nothing worse for a young girl to be defiled by a family member and being blamed for it by her loved one.
honestly.these days no where for anyone to run to.not even church or mosque.justice in Nigeria is very twisted,our value system ,very irritating and obnoxious.tuehhhh

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by shaybebaby(f): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2018
Keep a home that is already on fire? Fire burn their aiding and abetting arses along with the paedo!

Heartless bishes!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by SAMBARRY: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Paedophile alert
I weep for my gender. We are really ourselves problem. Women disgracing women. This got me really speechless.
That man deserves to rot in hell. And for the woman how will you feel if what happened to your sister happened to you at such a tender age. Victims of sexual assaults rarely heals, I just pity the little girl I hope God will send an angel to her path soon.
The right thing the woman should do is to arrest that rapist and paedophilia husband of her's. What's the happiness in being married to a man that is a paedophile and can go as far as raping his wife's blood. This is the type that will rapes his future children in the future.
LEAVE her.shebi it's her little sister he raped ,she should follow their advice until he rapes her grandma.a man that can rape an 11 year old,if he mistakenly sees the breez of her grandma or he sees the old woman sleeping naked,the thing that made his deek stand at the sight of 11 year old girl,is the same thing that will move him to ram his deek inside an 80 something year old grandma

I.am.sorry for those women still thinking men don't think with their deek,or the deek is not their brain.have you seen a castrated man before?they're almost like an slowpoke.that is where the brain is.so if you are married and YOU have anything that has a vagyna in.your house and you still sleeping with your 2 eyes closed I am.sorry for you.even if they cover the vajyna in rags ,it will not stop it o

7 Likes

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by SAMBARRY: 8:58am On Apr 29, 2018
Cutehector:
they're victims of abuse and toxic marriages themselves they're used to sexual and emotional abuse hence they think it's normal THAT they don't even know they're abused again.Stockholm syndrome in African marriages justified by culture is very real

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 29, 2018
shaybebaby:
Keep a home that is already on fire? Fire burn their aiding and abetting arses along with the paedo!

Heartless bishes!

Thank you!
Imagine the cold-heartedness. It's impossible. Selfishness and co-dependency have clouded their brains so much, they think protecting their marriage is more important than protecting an innocent child. And to think that they do it in the name of Jesus is nauseating. Inhuman witches hiding their shortcomings behind the Bible. Pray for the abuser? Not for the child who has been wounded for a lifetime? Co-dependent sickos. But hey, they get to be called Mrs.

16 Likes

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by shaybebaby(f): 9:16am On Apr 29, 2018
Mindfulness:

Thank you!
Imagine the cold-heartedness. It's impossible. Selfishness and co-dependency have clouded their brains so much, they think protecting their marriage is more important than protecting an innocent child. And to think that they do it in the name of Jesus is nauseating. Inhuman witches hiding their shortcomings behind the Bible. Pray for the abuser? Not for the child who has been wounded for a lifetime? Co-dependent sickos. But hey, they get to be called Mrs.
Oh, they know all the verses pertaining to the sanctity of marriage but funny how none of them trotted out verses dealing with parental responsibilities.

The punishment for them should be sodomising them and the animal debasing the poor kids with a cactus.

I hate women like these with a passion, possibly more than the abuser because they are the ones providing a conducive environment for such abuses to keep thriving. angry

18 Likes

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2018
shaybebaby:

Oh, they know all the verses pertaining to the sanctity of marriage but funny how none of them trotted out verses dealing with parental responsibilities.

The punishment for them should be sodomising them and the animal debasing the poor kids with a cactus.

I hate women like these with a passion, possibly more than the abuser because they are the ones providing a conducive environment for such abuses to keep thriving. angry

On point! I share your sentiments.

It is also interesting how they quote the Bible to control the husbands who feed them but never quote the Bible when it comes to helping the poor and how they do not remove their make-up and wigs to be the humble woman the Bible propagates. You will see their vain photos on all social media and then they will quote Jesus. F*cking hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by SAMBARRY: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2018
Mindfulness:

Thank you!
a lot of naija women are masochistic.They have been used to being sexually,emotionally and physically abused that they don't see it as abuse again.a lot of twisted value system even coming from the pulpit is very repulsive.Even the so called Christian mothers are good at defending these nonsense and hiding under protecting your marriage the Christian way.tuehhhhh

My daughters cannot be born here.this society is sick with a lot of misogynist culture and rape enablers even by women.I can't even Imagine I will be blood related with a rape enabler or pedophile.the thought of it is even causing me abdominal pain tueehhhhh

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Dyt(f): 10:50am On Apr 29, 2018
God pls grant me lots of patience

Hmmmmmmmm
Someone would definitely not feel his eyes anymore

2 Likes

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by nana228(f): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2018
This is worrisome. A husband is raping your 11 year old sister and these women are still advising her to stay in the marriage? Something is very wrong with some women. He will soon sleep with their daughter.

Somebody that is supposed to be in prison is who they are asking her to protect and send the poor girl home. The husband has destroyed this girl's life and people are only worried about a dead marriage. Can she still stay in that marriage? Will she allow him touch her again after the discovery? Can she leave her daughters with her husband?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by sisisioge: 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Bet this is shocking! It is well.

1 Like

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Blonchilli(m): 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
honestly.these days no where for anyone to run to.not even church or mosque.justice in Nigeria is very twisted,our value system ,very irritating and obnoxious.tuehhhh
More broken people in the society

5 Likes

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by SAMBARRY: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Blonchilli:

More broken people in the society
look NO further.the brokenness starts from home.this is an example.if these ones have kids you can imagine the values they will be passing on their kids

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
a lot of naija women are masochistic.They have been used to being sexually,emotionally and physically abused that they don't see it as abuse again.a lot of twisted value system even coming from the pulpit is very repulsive.Even the so called Christian mothers are good at defending these nonsense and hiding under protecting your marriage the Christian way.tuehhhhh

My daughters cannot be born here.this society is sick with a lot of misogynist culture and rape enablers even by women.I can't even Imagine I will be blood related with a rape enabler or pedophile.the thought of it is even causing me abdominal pain tueehhhhh

One of them was even telling her to beat up the girl. In the name of God again. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister by Blonchilli(m): 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
look NO further.the brokenness starts from home.this is an example.if these ones have kids you can imagine the values they will be passing on their kids
You deserve a medal. The home is responsible for any social ills. What kind of moral principles will they teach? A lot of broken kids are in the society because the home failed to protect them. Divorce is there, rape is there and these happens not because the society is bad but because people can't protect their homes from challenges that can be tackled within and without

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? / Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS / Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.