Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,583 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria Abuja Students Come In - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria Abuja Students Come In (360 Views)

How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day / Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students / University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria Abuja Students Come In by Pins(m): 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2018
My name is Prince Will am an IT Consultant/Programmer/Web Developer/Trainer. I have a passion for training and teaching people which i have diligently done over the years and by God's Grace since 2013 till date i have trained well over 2,000 to 3,000 persons including professionals like professors and others. I studied computer science but it is no longer news that Nigerian universities are not very competent with lecturing very technical courses like computer science or some other courses even in the teaching of the simple theoretical concepts of computer we are lagging behind especially a school like the open university where you really don't have access to physical lecturers. I have decided to start a tutorial on all the CIT Courses for students of the national open university of Nigeria Abuja. If you are interested in tutorials for all the CIT Courses including practical and theory and you attend the national open university of Nigeria Abuja please do comment yes or no if you are not interested.The theory will also include assisting you in your TMAs, Teaching you everything very well such that you understand. The practicals will include teaching you all the practical courses practically to help you to be fully equipped for the labor market other things include choosing project topics and preparing projects for you. If you are interested in this tutorial please comment yes and if not please comment no.

(1) (Reply)

See The List Of Prohibited Items In Exam Hall Releases By JAMB / Can I Be A Successful Software Engineer With Just An OND Result? / Knowledge And Human Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.