Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

My Disappointment In Buhari Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Disappointment In Buhari Administration (535 Views)

How Aisha Is Stealing Show In Buhari’s ‘Next Level’ - Daily Trust / Amaechi Shows Disappointment In Buhari During Interview- Pictures / Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Disappointment In Buhari Administration by MightySparrow: 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
Having witnessed Buhari - Idiagbon led government as a young secondary school leaver and seeing the restoration and enforcement of law and order. I like many Nigerians who witnessed how Lagos was transformed under Fashola's administration and the shades of the other brilliant individuals in this government, one would think the team would fix both immediate and lay a good foundation for a good future. Somehow, the expectation of most of us were not met. What I believe are primarily nigerian problem are very simple problem. 1. Massive educational campaign: this is the major problem in africa. the most peaceful places in the world today are where the people are literate. The same is with herdsmen and other tribal groups, The ill effect of illiteracy both now and future will be better imagined. This will always slow us down. 2. Clean environment I remember those days in my village when it was compulsory for every household to have at least a latrine and ... TO CONT
Re: My Disappointment In Buhari Administration by FarahAideed: 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
which restoration did you see during Buhari Idiagbon ? The same Buhari Idiagbon that eroded the Nigerian middle class completely and made millions jobless and hopeless just like he has today? I think you were to young then to know the meaning of restoration and mistook WAI brigade for restoration

2 Likes

Re: My Disappointment In Buhari Administration by Lomprico2: 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
E never start!
Re: My Disappointment In Buhari Administration by dangermouse(m): 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
Buhari idiagbon regime was nothing to write home about please. The only good thing being the WAI championed by idiagbon with buhari only a sitting figure head.
The then regime has almost scripture Nigerian economy then,but then thanks to IBB who rescued us.
Please ask your parents to educate you more on this misconception and stop misleading those not yet born then.
Re: My Disappointment In Buhari Administration by Ratello: 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
which restoration did you see during Buhari Idiagbon ? The same Buhari Idiagbon that eroded the Nigerian middle class completely and made millions jobless and hopeless just like he has today? I think you were to young then to know the meaning of restoration and mistook WAI brigade for restoration

I am shocked too on MightySparrow submission on Buhari/Idiagbon regime because I keep wondering how he even used that terrible era to vote in a stubborn Buhari back into power in 2015. The eroding of the middle class back then by the regime of the useless and backward thinking Buhari regime will forever lingers on.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

FG Invests N16bn Sukuk Bond On South East Roads / #OSUN2018: Achievements Of Hon. Bunmi Ibiloye / Atiku Praises Ig's Directive For Police To Be Withdrawn From Vips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.