Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,048 members, 7,835,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) (62815 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Oluwatobiloba Michael Falana: Boy Who Photobombed A Wedding Begins School / Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by tomtos88(m): 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
donstan18:
Awesome!!!

He serves a living God!

Which of them? The father or the boy?
Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by thanki410(m): 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
Some men nw will start to beat their pikin for not attending that wedding
Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by ilyasom(m): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
REDDEVILS1:
God is indeed great. How cud such ugly pple gv birth to this cute kid

You are a big fool for calling the parents ugly. Idiot
Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by Collinsobaro: 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
Favour 4m god(destiny)
Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by tomtos88(m): 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
money121:

Well-done...Omo baba olowo tongue

The mother is nt even there. Just the father and another family member
Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by salt1: 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
Trustme2:
The father for try borrow cloth go the event na. This cloth wey look like old newspaper so grin grin

I'm sure those must be his finest clothes
He was even trying to swag with his sunglasses perched on his head, as per father of a celebrity
Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by ssikiru: 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
the lord is good
Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by masseratti: 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
REDDEVILS1:
No man is ugly,he is just poor.
Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
ilyasom:

You are a big fool for calling the parents ugly. Idiot
call ur fada's d!ck fool
Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by Newpride(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
the meaning of one's name matters alot.
what's the meaning of ur own name?
Truly Oluwatobiloba
Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by JustMercy: 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
dasparrow:

I can see Nigerians don't like hearing the truth. You prefer he says Tobi's parents look sharply dressed like millionaires.

What is the truth? Every human being are unique being. They are fearfully and wonderfully made.

Note beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Note very well that "Out of the abundance of the HEART the mouth speaks"

If your heart is good your words will be and vice versa

Thank God for this parents for raising the young boy to that point. Shame on parents that abandon their children for whatever reason. They do not ask you to bring them to the world.

1 Like

Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2018
gentleagu:

Dt was harsh man.
I didn't mean to sound harsh.
Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by bionixs: 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
REDDEVILS1:
ask God
Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by bionixs: 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
Kokaine:
Allah is the Greatest!
GOD,please
Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by JustMercy: 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
dasparrow:

I can see Nigerians don't like hearing the truth. You prefer he says Tobi's parents look sharply dressed like millionaires.

What is the truth? Every human being are unique being. They are fearfully and wonderfully made.

Note very well that "Out of the abundance of the HEART the mouth speaks"

If your heart is good your words will be and vice versa

Thank God for this parents for raising the young boy to that point. Shame on parents that abandon their children for whatever reason. They do not ask you to bring them to the world.

May God remember every parents that are making effort to raise their children rightly and well today. May the support of heaven be readily available for them in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
bionixs:
GOD,please
ALLAH is GOD in Arabic language. Coptic Christians call Allah too.
Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by Chif: 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
People should stop saying stuff like this boy is now the bread winner of his family. He is just a kid. If he is providing for his family at this stage what would his parents be doing? This kind of behavior obviously encourages laziness in society. What is too hard for his family members to provide for themselves, at least the basic needs of life? I won't be surprised if some people later start asking him for his scholarship funds or stipends.

1 Like

Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by bionixs: 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
Trustme2:
The father for try borrow cloth go the event na. This cloth wey look like old newspaper so grin grin
use better phone or change screen
Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by dayleke: 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
Trustme2:

IMO , I think that's what is killing the world now. That's him. He might find his own helper through that too.
Why put up a front when you can be yourself. If he borrow clothes now,who is he deceiving ? He will go back home and return them and life continues as usual? I think he is okay jare. Just my 2cents sha,.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
REDDEVILS1:
MW, you have not seen their pics when they were as young as him....
Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by pennywys(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
The father there, putting eyes glasses on his head

I hate men putting glasses on their heads
Looking so irresponsible to me
If you can't put it in ur eyes, then fold in ur pocket or ur hands
I don't wanna mention women those ones used it to pack their scattered hair or as a kind of ribbon
Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by Greystone: 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
REDDEVILS1:

Kai mehn, you’re wicked grin
Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
his useless father who couldn't sent him to school. please can they horrible take that boy far away from him... he is exploiting that little man... see his idiotic yellowbar face
Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by Joshkeyz(m): 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
it was destiny calling him when he entered that pishure smiley
Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by ibnchokomah(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
Papiikush:
Look at how poor and dirty his parents look!

The boy is obviously a pillar to his family!

That woman carrying him looks like his step mother, not happy for that boy. She might kill him in his sleep. They should separate him from her
Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by aamstih: 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
Dude, you definitely know too much about polygamous homes.

Papiikush:

That woman carrying him looks like his step mother, not happy for that boy. She might kill him in his sleep. They should separate him from her
Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Papiikush:

The woman was the one who took care of the little boy when his own mother left him and took off.
Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Rayfield:
The company name just dey confuse me to pronounce since... Infact, I no pronounce again, wetin seff. Qtabi.. Qtaby... Qtablet... I give up, pronouncing no be by force, no be my calling.
Bro you funny I swear, no be only u no sabi pronounce am o

1 Like

Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by folabounce: 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
REDDEVILS1:

Extreme hunger and poverty can make one ugly sir
Re: Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) by Obec70(m): 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2018
Good one indeed, keep it up! Boy your generation shall celebrate you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Kate Henshaw-nuttal's 40th Birthday Party. Best Dressed Goes To? / Bold Pink Is Heavily Pregnant After Mocking Chioma For Dating Davido (Video) / Reekado Banks Poses With His Headies Car Key & Award (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.