Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos (39691 Views)

SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) / He Was Alive And They Opened His Intestines Like Indomie Vikings And Eiye PHOTOS / How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by munas: 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
sinkhole:

Na only that you see?
The guy never thanked his conductor who went to contact the soldiers!
He never thanked the soldiers who looked for him in the bush and had to even pay with their had earned money for his ambulance transportation!
He never thanked the ambulance driver who was ferrying him up and down in the middle of the night!
It was the pastor who was never there when the guy was dying that the guy is now thanking!
The guy should have just forgotten about everybody and just thanked God for saving his life!

All those people put an effort to get him medical help.
What should prick you is that"somebody came out from a lonely path and ask them what the problem is and later took them to a hospital at Nnewi and handed them over to to the doctors and DISAPPEARED WITHOUT TRACE TILL TODAY
Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by mikebrown92: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
exclusive7:

People have minor injuries and die from it.
This guy had his stomach sliced open,
had his intestine cut,
spent approximately 4hours in the bush bleeding out,
he got delayed and rejected in 2 hospitals.. Yet he lives today
There is a Living God bro...
yeah there's a living God and likewise a living professional surgeons
Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by donvoice(m): 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
Bless God for you, where is your THANKSGIVING offering please?
Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
SenselessIdiot:

You're a fool. My only here is giving 90% of his appreciation to his pastor who was barely there when everything was going on.
slowpoke Bleep off please
u r even incoherent. Well i wouldn't waste my time on you.
Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by teflonjake(m): 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Lol. He's thanking his pastor, I guess his pastor was the one that conducted the operation.
Or his pastor was the one who spent nights at the ward always checking up on him.
Or his pastor was the one who spent not less than 10 years schooling just to get medical experience.
He also skipped appreciating the man who freely volunteered and took him and the conductor to the teaching hospital.
He didn't appreciate the soldiers he left their duties and took up the burden from there. shocked
All these sheeples are clowns, God forbid if the opposite happened his family members would come online ranting and insulting all medical doctors in Nigeria.
Nigga is giving all praises to his pastors forgetting the doctors and nurses who spent weeks to make sure he's fine.

Btw mai first post on NL got an ftc, ahhh. Lalasticala, seun make ena come pay me o

Don't be a fool.

Try not to attack God's word, remember the lady who mocked david....some people's relationship with God are with a clean heart! he won't spare you when u mock such people....savage advice.
Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by Paradigm777: 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
exclusive7:

I wanted to comment on the above shit till I saw your a "SenselessIdiot"...
At least I know your problem now.
God is Alive working miracles...
you can argue with your fore fathers
U just read my mind.
Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by billyG(m): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
The man fail to thank d people who really contribute to save his life...d conductor,d soldiers who wuld hav suspected an ambush,d ambulance driver,d stranger,d team of doctors that operate on him.....but gives all thanks to a useless glib,extortionist he call ''my pastor'' cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by AlphaMajestic: 12:59am On Feb 23, 2018
teflonjake:

Don't be a fool.

Try not to attack God's word, remember the lady who mocked david....some people's relationship with God are with a clean heart! he won't spare you when u mock such people....savage advice.

When did he mock God...cant you read nd understand simple tins...that guy shd av also thankd the doctors nd soldiers...not jus his pastor....go to school...illiterate

3 Likes

Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by moitimeintltd(m): 1:09am On Feb 23, 2018
God is great. Hallelujah!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by GrammarCheck: 1:52am On Feb 23, 2018
He did not thank the doctors in nnewi who must have used torchlight to save his life... But he is thanking his pastor who was at home counting tithes and offering.

Kontinu...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by hopefulLandlord: 3:29am On Feb 23, 2018
magnum247:
undecided
ur name says it all

He spoke with unadulterated sense but you're pulling ad hominem, focus on the message not the messenger

1 Like

Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by hopefulLandlord: 3:29am On Feb 23, 2018
exclusive7:

He spoke with unadulterated sense but you're pulling ad hominem, focus on the message not the messenger

2 Likes

Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by hopefulLandlord: 3:33am On Feb 23, 2018
salvation101:
u didn't read the part where the rescuers where looking for him for 4hrs?u didn't see where a doctor already told dem he was dead nd d next hospital also rejected him? U didn't see d part dat a man appeared from no where and took dem to where he got d medical care and d man disappeared till date? How could u not see e d miracle in dis or u were just after the likes and shares u were gonna get from nairaland atheists? Well, one day u will find ursef on a crossroad in life nd these nairaland folks won't be able to help you. Dat day u will av to call on God u spend ur time bashing on Nairaland

This is the nonsense they feed you guys over and over that you've started believing it

The thread below addresses that nonsense

https://www.nairaland.com/3363695/there-no-atheists-foxholes-how

1 Like

Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by isalegan2: 3:34am On Feb 23, 2018
LogicStatement:
That man is an ungrateful person. He thanked only the pastor but forgot to thank the soldiers who left their duty post to look for him and found him in the bush, helped him, conveyed him to the different hospitals, and paid for the transportation. He also forgot to thank his conductor who stood by him all this while and went as far as getting the soldiers to rescue him instead of them to run for their lives. That's sacrifice! He forgot also, to be very appreciative to the unknown man who appeared from nowhere, left his own business and assisted a complete stranger to drive down to another state in order to seek medical attention for this half dead man. And lastly, he forgot the ambulance man who despite being rejected in two different hospitals still agreed to drive him with a complete stranger to Nnewi. How much more the doctors (and other health workers in Nnewi) who responded quickly to save his life unlike their colleagues in Delta state that rejected him?
This is a typical example of a good Samaritan story. All these people are all good Nigerians. Life is once man, always be thankful to everyone who helped and be grateful to God who brought them your way.

Great post!

However I do not think the victim is an ungrateful person. Unfortunately due to his circumstance in life he has unconditional faith in his pastor and showed it by giving him too much (undeserved) credit.
Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by Godsonkemz(m): 4:16am On Feb 23, 2018
Whoever said that God no longer performs miracle must be joking. His case defer medical knowledge. In the other thread, a pastor was raised from dead. Stories like these assures me that God still answers prayers. Who else could have done this if not the almighty and supreme God. May his name be exalted.
Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by Walexsammy(m): 5:41am On Feb 23, 2018
You need to learn on how to think before you speak/write... the man you quoted never doubted the existence of God, but was amaze at how the victim would forget to thank the medical staff, his conductor and the military that assisted him and choose to one 'man of god '
exclusive7:

2 Likes

Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by whitebeard(m): 5:57am On Feb 23, 2018
SenselessIdiot:

Lol. Overlook the name and tell me if I'm wrong with what I said
life has fvcked u up real bad so u find solice with not believing their is GOD or u sat and started to think, is their GOD oh no GOD, it part of life, not every one will be successful, not everyone will survive, not everyone will have an easy life, not everyone will be enlightened, not everyone will believe in GOD, it what makes the word round. grin grin it a crazy word out here, and I like to watch it in 3D/HD
Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by Psoul(m): 6:18am On Feb 23, 2018
njideoby:
The hospital is not Teaching Hospital Nnewi, but NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL (NAUTH), NNEWI, ANAMBRA STATE.

I am still trying to find the error u are trying to correct from what the man said.
Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by cococandy(f): 7:46am On Feb 23, 2018
I couldn’t agree more. You guys said it all

LogicStatement:
That man is an ungrateful person. He thanked only the pastor but forgot to thank the soldiers who left their duty post to look for him and found him in the bush, helped him, conveyed him to the different hospitals, and paid for the transportation. He also forgot to thank his conductor who stood by him all this while and went as far as getting the soldiers to rescue him instead of them to run for their lives. That's sacrifice! He forgot also, to be very appreciative to the unknown man who appeared from nowhere, left his own business and assisted a complete stranger to drive down to another state in order to seek medical attention for this half dead man. And lastly, he forgot the ambulance man who despite being rejected in two different hospitals still agreed to drive him with a complete stranger to Nnewi. How much more the doctors (and other health workers in Nnewi) who responded quickly to save his life unlike their colleagues in Delta state that rejected him?
This is a typical example of a good Samaritan story. All these people are all good Nigerians. Life is once man, always be thankful to everyone who helped and be grateful to God who brought them your way.
GrammarCheck:
He did not thank the doctors in nnewi who must have used torchlight to save his life... But he is thanking his pastor who was at home counting tithes and offering.

Kontinu...
billyG:
The man fail to thank d people who really contribute to save his life...d conductor,d soldiers who wuld hav suspected an ambush,d ambulance driver,d stranger,d team of doctors that operate on him.....but gives all thanks to a useless glib,extortionist he call ''my pastor'' cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by sinkhole: 7:52am On Feb 23, 2018
munas:

All those people put an effort to get him medical help.
What should prick you is that"somebody came out from a lonely path and ask them what the problem is and later took them to a hospital at Nnewi and handed them over to to the doctors and DISAPPEARED WITHOUT TRACE TILL TODAY
Is the appearance of that person a result of his pastor's effort (pastor who does not even know what is actually happening to the guy at that particular time!) or just an act of GOD?
I am still saying that the guy should just forget about everybody and just give God the glory!
The pastor himself, if he is a sincere man of God, should have immediately rejected the guy's statement of "I thank my pastor" and asked the man to thank God and all those God used to help him!
Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by debolayinka(m): 8:13am On Feb 23, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Lol. He's thanking his pastor, I guess his pastor was the one that conducted the operation.
Or his pastor was the one who spent nights at the ward always checking up on him.
Or his pastor was the one who spent not less than 10 years schooling just to get medical experience.
He also skipped appreciating the man who freely volunteered and took him and the conductor to the teaching hospital.
He didn't appreciate the soldiers he left their duties and took up the burden from there. shocked
All these sheeples are clowns, God forbid if the opposite happened his family members would come online ranting and insulting all medical doctors in Nigeria.
Nigga is giving all praises to his pastors forgetting the doctors and nurses who spent weeks to make sure he's fine.

Btw mai first post on NL got an ftc, ahhh. Lalasticala, seun make ena come pay me o

Before you cry, lemme thank the doctors on his behalf.
Doctors thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by kamsiyo9: 8:19am On Feb 23, 2018
exclusive7:

you can argue with your fore fathers he's right if at all the brave soldier who paid for his tfair his conductor the doctors n nurses but all praise belongs to God n God alone
Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by teflonjake(m): 9:13am On Feb 23, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

When did he mock God...cant you read nd understand simple tins...that guy shd av also thankd the doctors nd soldiers...not jus his pastor....go to school...illiterate

You and your unborn children will never be as educated like me.
Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by erico2k2(m): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2018
TribesNG:

Mumu, why do u think Kings of Israel respects prophet of God even though they ain't the one that goes out to battle?
U sound like an uncircumcised philistine.

The guy is thanking God bro, what if it's the prayer of the pastor over his members that made God to send his angel or someone to direct them to the hospital? Where was the doctor dat did operation when he was in the bush bleeding to death? Abi na doctor make dem spend a whole 4hours looking for someone in the bush?
Y'all shall follow ur savour that fonicates (Daddy Freeze) to hell.
Where does it says in the Bible that anyone needs prayers from pastors ?
Fine he thanked pastor but he should also thank God for using these doctors to save him and also the Soldiers and the man who came out if nowhere . He never mentioned where he thanked these people and that's the point being raised .
Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by odeade1(m): 9:41am On Feb 23, 2018
wiloy2k8:

hello Amazon wey u get how much dey inside .
$100
Re: Man Whom Armed Robbers Removed His Intestines Shares His Story. Graphic Photos by Vabasi(m): 11:59am On Feb 23, 2018
Thanks to God for this miraculous escape from death. Thanks to all those who were involved for your survival.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists Nabbed After Robbing Man At Gunpoint. See What He Did. Photos / Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos) / Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.