Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Bbnaija Double Wahala: 5 Controversial Housemates You Should Worry About - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Double Wahala: 5 Controversial Housemates You Should Worry About (730 Views)

See Spectacular Way Bbnaija Double Wahala Housemates Stormed #bamteddys Wedding / Anto: Lolu Refused Dating Me After Bbnaija's ‘Double Wahala' / Ice Prince Predicts Bbnaija Double Wahala Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Double Wahala: 5 Controversial Housemates You Should Worry About by splendid22(m): 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
The third season of Nigerian reality TV show, Big Brother Naija was launched with 20 contestants on the 28th of January 2018. As expected, the show has acquired a life of its own, dominating conversations on social media.

This year’s edition has been filled with scandals, twists and intrigues.

In no particular order, we take a look at 5 controversial housemates you should worry about.

1. Cee-C

Cynthia Nwadiora aka Cee-C is not only the most talked about female housemate, but she is also one of the most controversial housemates in the ongoing show. A lot of jokes has been shared on social media about how Cee-C charmed Tobi, how Tobi has disappointed hordes of ‘Yoruba demons’.
Cee-C made headlines for her ‘On and off’ romantic relationship with Tobi. She had a rift with her new strategic partner,which led to an injury that almost smashed Lolu’s scrotum.

2. Tobi
Dashing and dandy Tobi has been called different names on social media, from being a ‘player’ to a ‘Yoruba demon’. He became a subject of mockery over constantly begging Cee C, trying to win her love.

However, the narrative changed when Tobi kissed and fondled Cee-C. Nigerians applauded Tobi for finally standing up to Cee-C, when she insinuated that he attempted to touch her without her, without her consent.

3. Miracle
Miracle has been described by the female viewers of the show as a hot dose of awesomeness. Little wonder, Nina his former strategic partner, finds him irresistible. Just few days into the show, Miracle kissed Nina and has reportedly had carnal knowledge of her, more than once on the show.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/bbnaija-double-wahala-5-controversial-housemates-worry/

Re: Bbnaija Double Wahala: 5 Controversial Housemates You Should Worry About by olabayemiji(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
The Natural Approach To Correct Men's Quick Release And Low Performance When It's Come To Action Behind The Door...
CLICK HERE >>>>
http://perfecthealthchoice.com.ng/forevermh.html
Re: Bbnaija Double Wahala: 5 Controversial Housemates You Should Worry About by veli1(m): 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Worry 4 Wetin? I Got Things 2 Worry Abt And Nt Dis Pigshit undecided

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Lolu Seen Pressing Anto's Butt / ‘i’m A Virgin And Only Rich Men Make Me Wet’ -actress Crowncy Anyanwu / My Hair Is Worth 40million: Nigerian Ex Paris Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.