Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,609 members, 7,823,653 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Proof Reptile Demons Walk Among Us! (termed ALIENS By New-agers) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof Reptile Demons Walk Among Us! (termed ALIENS By New-agers) (968 Views)

When Did God Walk Among Men? / What Is Termed "Moral"? / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proof Reptile Demons Walk Among Us! (termed ALIENS By New-agers) by MrPRevailer(m): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
Glenn Canady.

I just put out a new article that I think you'll like. Got some very interesting videos for you on
this one. It's about reptilian shapeshifters! I know it sounds crazy but don't discount this until
you look at the evidence! I believe these people are possessed by demons and sometimes this
is captured by the camera! I've seen it myself live on Big Brother one time! I saw this guy
named Cody flash demon eyes Live in HD and they cut away real quick! Check it out!

Also put the last couple of articles in there too in case you missed one. Keep spreading the truth
and tell your friends to go to www.crankmoney.com and join my Newsletter there since it's very
easy to do!

Proof Reptile Demons Walk Among Us!

http://www.project.nsearch.com/profiles/blogs/reptilians-walk-among-us-demon-possessed
Re: Proof Reptile Demons Walk Among Us! (termed ALIENS By New-agers) by MrPRevailer(m): 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
I believe this reptilian shapeshifting you will see on these videos indicates demonic possession and could be cured if these people fully come to Jesus Christ. Some people believe these people are literal demons - maybe some of them are, I don't know. It appears the ones walking on the street are literal demons in the flesh! But I think most of them shown in these videos are demon possessed at this time. The ones who are demon possessed can be cured through Jesus Christ!

I've only had personal contact with one of the people featured in these videos and that was Paul Joseph Watson on Facebook. He told me he was glad Alex Jones would not let Dr. Coldwell come on his program to talk about cancer cures because he was a "quack". This was an evil lie that woke me up about him because Dr. Coldwell has cured many thousands of cancer. Check out some of these reptilian shapeshifting videos. These are NOT "glitches" because they only affect the mouth and eyes! You'll see pointed tongues, second sets of eyes, pointed teeth, it will blow your mind! Something is being captured here more and more! I believe if we ask God to open our eyes and let us notice these things we will see them more and more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZotlAN7WAhM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDelEFEXb1Y

Bigbrother's Cody and other videos are on the link description above.
Re: Proof Reptile Demons Walk Among Us! (termed ALIENS By New-agers) by opomulero101(m): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
creepy & strange.

(1) (Reply)

Snippet: Concrete Reasons Why The Noahs Ark Story Is False / Not Everyone You See Is A Human / Join Whatapp Prayer Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.