Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting (16783 Views)

The Cure To The Human Sickness / Prophetic Ways To Protect Your Children From Evils / Prophetic Cure For Scorpion Sting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by Afrokan(m): 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
barajo1:
Your stupidity is not in this generation! Mind you,
Scorpion don't bite but stings! You can't differentiate between bitten and beaten, yet ridiculing a sane religion.
We were have a layman discussion, I didn't see the need to be the technical about my choice of words.
Waiiiiiiiitn shocked shocked shocked...
Someone like you, who believes salt, water and a few ridiculous recitations can cure a poison injected into your body is attacking me about my choice of words. Wonders shall never end grin grin grin
Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by najib632(m): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
Afrokan:

LOL, an illiterate who thought the world was flat.
Well, keeping believing whatever you believe as long as it helps you sleep at night
Yes he was an Illitrate but you that is a literate that is soo foolish to conclude without clear fact is worse than an illiterate, is it no the same man that said that the earth goes round the sun in and orbit and the sun rise from the east and settles in the west, how does a flat object have east and west?
Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by najib632(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
Afrokan:

We were have a layman discussion, I didn't see the need to be the technical about my choice of words.
Waiiiiiiiitn shocked shocked shocked...
Someone like you, who believes salt, water and a few ridiculous recitations can cure a poison injected into your body is attacking me about my choice of words. Wonders shall never end grin grin grin
You a intelligent person who believes that 1+1+1=1 have the guts to talk.
Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by Afrokan(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
najib632:
Yes he was an Illitrate but you that is a literate that is soo foolish to conclude without clear fact is worse than an illiterate, is it no the same man that said that the earth goes round the sun in and orbit and the sun rise from the east and settles in the west, how does a flat object have east and west?
you just lied and blasphemed agaisnt your prophet.
The prophet never said the earth goes around the sun, it was impossible for him to have said such a thing because it was not until galileo galileo used a telescope to gaze into the stars that he first obersed the earth revolves around the sun and not the popular belive that the earth was the center of the universe.
Secondly, there is an hadith or a verse in the Quran, i cant remember it now...where your prophet was talking nonsense about the sun settling into the ocean, i cant blame him because at that point in time that was there point of view and it was normal but for a 21st cenruary person to still be believing all this nonsense is riducolous.
Fun fact, in the Quran or Hadith , it is said that when the day suddenly turns to night( they were trying to talk about solar eclipse), everyone should run into their homes and recites special prayers to appease Allah. Every child now knows what causes a solar eclipse and nobody in their right senses would start reciting ridicolous praters becuause of an ordinary eclipse.
Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by Afrokan(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
najib632:
You a intelligent person who believes that 1+1+1=1 have the guts to talk.
okay sir, i ermed when i mentioned bite inplace of sting and i sincerely appolgise for my unforgivable mistake.
now that we have gotten sting/bite debacle out of the way, Can we get back to the issue of an illitrate prophet of God directing people to use salt , water and some ridiculous prayers to cure the bite of a venomous scorpion?
Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by Bimpe29: 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
The only source of divine blessings is Islam. Alihamdulillah for being a Muslim.
Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by najib632(m): 1:57am On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=Afrokan post=65313049]
The prophet never said the earth goes around the sun, it was impossible for him to have said such a thing because it was not until galileo galileo used a telescope to gaze into the stars that he first obersed the earth revolves around the sun and not the popular belive that the earth was the center of the universe.
Secondly, there is an hadith or a verse in the Quran, i cant remember it now...where your prophet was talking nonsense about the sun settling into the ocean, i cant blame him because at that point in time that was there point of view and it was normal but for a 21st cenruary person to still be believing all this nonsense is riducolous.
Fun fact, in the Quran or Hadith , it is said that when the day suddenly turns to night( they were trying to talk about solar eclipse), everyone should run into their homes and recites special prayers to appease Allah. Every child now knows what causes a solar eclipse and nobody in their right senses would start reciting ridicolous praters becuause of an ordinary eclipse.
[/quote
Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by najib632(m): 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
Afrokan:

Tolommy's theory … 2nd century B.C., which believed in the theory of Goecentrism. Geocentrism means, the earth was the centre of the universe, and all the planets including the sun, revolved round the earth – which the Qur’an completely contradicts. Surah Al-Anbiya, Ch. No. 21, V. No. 33 It is He Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Each of them is floating in its orbit.
The sun and the moon is travelling in a orbit… orbit means revolving – with its own motion means… rotating. ‘Yasbahun’ is an Arabic word, describing the motion of a moving body for a celestial body. It is rotating… it revolving and rotating. No where does the Qur’an say that… The sun and moon revolves, around the earth. Today the science has advanced – that is on old theory, which has been proved wrong. Today science tells us that… The sun solar system… of the solar system – sun is the centre. The planets Mercury, Earth, Venus – all one revolving. But the solar system on its own – the solar system is also revolving round, in the galaxy. If you know brother, that is the latest theory… That even the solar system is revolving around a point in the galaxy, and even the galaxy is revolving point in the universe. So the Qur’an does not say, that the sun and moon is revolving round the sun – which Taslema Nasreen has misinterpreted. She says that… The Qur’an says that the sun, revolves round the earth. There is not a single statement – that is a misinterpretation. The Qur’an says that… The sun and moon, revolve and rotate. It doesn’t say… Around the earth – That is she is adding the own. Previously, when I was in school, I was thought that the sun revolves… it does not rotate – it was stationery. Today, with the help of an equipment, you can have the image of the sun, on the table top. Since we can look at the sun directly, you can have the image of the sun, on the table top – And we have come to know, that the sun has got black spots. And it takes approximately 25 days for these black spots, to complete one rotation – indicating, the sun takes 25 days to complete one rotation. So what science tells… proves today, in school I didn’t knew this. What science has proved today… that the sun rotates and revolves. Qur’an has mentioned this, 1400 years ago. There is not a single statement in the Holy Qur’an, which goes against established science. There may be theories which go against the Qur’an -Theories like Darwins Theory, which has been proved wrong. But theories… Not a single scientific fact, which has been established, which goes against a single Verse of the Holy Qur’an. Hope that satisfies for brother.[Dr zakir Naik] How can an Illiterate man living in the desert know this?
And also what the prophet Muhammad S.A.W meant by saying that at the edges of the world meant far east and west not literally that the world has edges

What you say about eclipse is a lie the prophet Muhammad S.A.W never said people should run inside their homes he said that people should take things like that as signs of Allah showing people his Might and people should use the opportunity to praise and glorify him
Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by abdul6211: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
cotton wool brain...
Re: Prophetic Cure To Scorpion Sting by stoic6ix: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
theapeman:
my brother! I'm already in the right path!

The English men bring development and civilization in this country but I'm still wondering what the Arab men bring into this country? undecided

They brought commerce

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Things That Bring Goodness And Prevent Evils / Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. / 3 Things You Love About Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.