Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Cashew Nuts Is Available For Sale In Large Quantities - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cashew Nuts Is Available For Sale In Large Quantities (506 Views)

500 Tonnes Of Processed Cashew Nuts Is Needed / Palm.kernel.nuts Is Needed Urgently.. / How Much Is The Current Price Of Cashew Nuts In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashew Nuts Is Available For Sale In Large Quantities by Diamondcrown97(m): 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
The Cashew nuts season has started fully and we have also been working on getting our Esteem customers both old and new the best this year.
We deals in the best quality, Good kernel out turn ratio (KOR) and also Good nut Counts
These are the locations we cover
Ogbomosho
Kogi
Kwara
OYO in General
These are the Specifications
170-200 maximum of nut Count
10 percent moisture content maximimum
KOR - 48-52
we can supply large volumes depending on your demands
Kindly reach me via call or whatsApp 07069354749

1 Like

Re: Cashew Nuts Is Available For Sale In Large Quantities by grabben: 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
Diamondcrown97:
The Cashew nuts season has started fully and we have also been working on getting our Esteem customers both old and new the best this year.
We deals in the best quality, Good kernel out turn ratio (KOR) and also Good nut Counts
These are the locations we cover
Ogbomosho
Kogi
Kwara
OYO in General
These are the Specifications
170-200 maximum of nut Count
10 percent moisture content maximimum
KOR - 48-52
we can supply large volumes depending on your demands
Kindly reach me via call or whatsApp 07069354749
This is very good. Do you know that you can export your cashew nuts by yourself and make all the profit? It is easy. Just click on the first link on my signature to know how you will go about it.
Re: Cashew Nuts Is Available For Sale In Large Quantities by Diamondcrown97(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
grabben:

This is very good. Do you know that you can export your cashew nuts by yourself and make all the profit? It is easy. Just click on the first link on my signature to know how you will go about it.
Please for God's sake don't ever quote me again.
Let this be the first and the last
Re: Cashew Nuts Is Available For Sale In Large Quantities by Riderboy(m): 7:36pm On May 23, 2018
Don't ever take your client to this guy calledvdiamond abi na Kayode. He will go behind you and take your client so as to be supplying them behind you. He just did it. Be wise he is not a trustworthy fellow

(1) (Reply)

Cashew Nut / 30,000 Pieces Of Fingelins Available In Ibadan And Edo State / Registration Now On. Online Skill Acquisition School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.