Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Nene Leakes Exposes Her Nipples While Promoting Her Clothing Line - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nene Leakes Exposes Her Nipples While Promoting Her Clothing Line (1035 Views)

Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' / Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch / Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nene Leakes Exposes Her Nipples While Promoting Her Clothing Line by IamDaniella: 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nene Leakes Exposes Her Nipples While Promoting Her Clothing Line

Could this be her own way to get attention for her product?

Nene Leakes flashed her nipples in a see-thru black dress while promoting her clothing line on Instagram yesterday, and almost immediately fans began to shame her for flaunting her goods.

The reality star wasn't going to take the criticism lying down, though! "I’m very comfortable in the skin I'm in, which is why I’m letting you see it. Umm do you make these comments on Kim K’s page?" she wrote back to one commenter.

See Nude photos at(18+)https://www.linjust.com.ng/nene-leakes-exposes-nipples-promoting-clothing-line.html

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari's Brother To Be Turbaned As Dujuma Adamawa (photos) / The Moment Anto And Khloe Returned Back Into #bbnaija / My Sister Is 3 Months Pregnant For Me, We Call It Fate – Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.