Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Who Does The Tough Job You Or Your Car - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Does The Tough Job You Or Your Car (470 Views)

Rising COVID-19 Cases: FG Plans Tough Actions, NESG, LCCI Fear Fresh Lockdown / January Will Be Tough, Spike In COVID-19 Infections Imminent – NCDC / COVID-19: States Plan Tough Enforcement As New Cases Surge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Does The Tough Job You Or Your Car by vikyembassy2000(f): 2:09am On Feb 23, 2018
*WHO DOES THE TOUGH JOB YOU OR YOUR CAR?*

On Monday, l decided to service my car for enhanced performances. Engine oil #6K , oil filter #3K , labour and diagnostic cost #10K. To cap it all l filled the fuel tank up with just #12K . Total cost #31K!

So as l was going back to the office on Tuesday a genuine thought began to creep into my mind. I asked myself, how much have I spent this year to service my body?

We have just lost a dear friend and colleague to the cold hands of death. I was told he only complained of toothache and slight headache and then death struck!

For how long will you keep thinking all is well with your health in spite of all odds? We drive through dust at times, inhale all kind of unclean and highly polluted air, drink some water we don't know their sources, eat fast foods with additives and funny condiments,

It's either we have a long throat or we have a long life, face computer and phone with our eyes everyday, expose to phone radiation every hour and on and on and on.

If my car could gulp over #30K in an instance just for fine tuning I think you deserve to diagnose and upgrade your system.

*Who is doing all the tough job, you or your car?*

When last did you check up and cleanse your system, my friends? You can't see your internal organs.
Oil filter is kidney, fuel pump is your heart, Air filter is the lungs, plugs in your cars and generators is the chemical filters..which is your liver. Your car chassis is the Bones and skeletal system.

*Check your eyes, ears, vital organs like heart, liver , kidneys and lungs*. It could make a difference.

As a natural herbal health service provider, I share this with you because your health means so much to me.

Remember that nothing is as important as your health.
Think good health, think Swissgarde Organic Herbs. Available nationwide.

For more details and enquiries about Swissgarde products. Please call/whatsapp:+2348086969372.

(1) (Reply)

5 Std’s You Can Get While Using A Condom / Help!! / Toilet Infection In Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.