Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Need A Mentor Of Friend That Does Fiverr - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Mentor Of Friend That Does Fiverr (1830 Views)

Does Fiverr want to block me? / Earn $2 For Every Friend Who Clicks Your Link And $10 For Every Friend That Sign / Please Help! I need a mentor in blogging. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mentor Of Friend That Does Fiverr by Toybreezy: 3:14am On Feb 23, 2018
So I recently joined fiverr after researching and gathering information online, but I'm struggling with the large population of other freelancers who are more skilled and experienced with the site than me. I'm hoping I'll find a guru here who can mentor me and pit me through in how to build a successful freelance career. I'm willing to learn new things and also do some sort of apprenticeship or render any help I can in return.

Some of my skills are:
Content writing (original contents)
Proof reading
I can create email signatures
Online researcher etc.

I'll be looking forward to your comments.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mentor Of Friend That Does Fiverr by mrnelsono(m): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
guy am having the same problem, drop it WhatsApp contact, let's relate.

(1) (Reply)

[tutorial] Install Wordpress In Your PC Using Wamp Server / See What I Found When I Tried To Log Into My Yahoo Mail Today! / Website/domain For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.