Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Sharing Bed - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Sharing Bed (4390 Views)

Venues Of Big Brother Naija 2019 Auditions / Reply To The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Shar / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Sharing Bed by Throwback: 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
letusbepieces:

Really!

Dude, u have set yourself up for a mighty fall.

Zero is ur name.

No Mans Land claimer.

U go claim till u die but it remains no mans land.

How does your opinion matter to me and my people and our government and our culture?

You are irrelevant to us as we do not consult our refugees before we make plans for our own society.

Refugees can only lament and console themselves with delusions.

Remember to remind your brothers sending money to you from Lagos to pay their tax first before family disbursement.

Eko o ni baje ooo.
Re: The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Sharing Bed by letusbepieces: 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Throwback:

How does your opinion matter to me and my people and our government and our culture?

You are irrelevant to us as we do not consult our refugees before we make plans for our own society.

Refugees can only lament and console themselves with delusions.

Remember to remind your brothers sending money to you from Lagos to pay their tax first before family disbursement.

Eko o ni baje ooo.

My opinion matters make hungry no kill una.

Tax ke? Dont yorubas in Lagos pay tax or are u stupid.

Anyway, i dont give too shit about that ghetto.

Our houses their are even old, compared to the new ones we build in the villages.

Biafra is on all Igbo people mind.

We cannot wait to have u behind us and forgotten.
Re: The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Sharing Bed by Throwback: 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
letusbepieces:

My opinion matters make hungry no kill una.

Tax ke? Dont yorubas in Lagos pay tax or are u stupid.

Anyway, i dont give too shit about that ghetto.

Our houses their are even old, compared to the new ones we build in the villages.

Biafra is on all Igbo people mind.

We cannot wait to have u behind us and forgotten.

If only you knew that the bulk of your kinsmen in Lagos actually dominate in the ghettoes of Lagos, while some sleep, bath, eat, and sell in the same sales kiosk.

You are in the village, yet you suffer the same delusions that the Igbo stranger in Lagos is living in affluence while the Yoruba landlord is in the ghetto.

Go to the streets and inspect the heads.

We have structured our society such that you will remain our refugees as long as you choose to abandon your villages for our town. You must abide by our culture and traditions. You remain a visitor. If you go, other tribes are ready to position themselves to reap the benefits of Lagos that you ingrates also reaped without appreciation.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Woe be gone!
Re: The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Sharing Bed by letusbepieces: 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
Throwback:

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Woe be gone!

In the maintime, keep ur eyes off our women, we are getting too many reports from our sisters when they go out to the world of your advances.

They cme back and tell us.

Leave our women alone, u hear me?
Re: The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Sharing Bed by Throwback: 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
letusbepieces:

In the maintime, keep ur eyes off our women, we are getting too many reports from our sisters when they go out to the world of your advances.

They cme back and tell us.

Leave our women alone, u hear me?

If you are jobless, why not find an appointment as Igbo commissioner for women inspection. You want to know which Igbo woman is sleeping with a non-igbo man?

Na your nose go suffer am.

I dare you to come to Lagos and stop my Yoruba brothers from marrying the Igbo women we have civilised in our society.
Re: The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Sharing Bed by letusbepieces: 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
Throwback:

If you are jobless, why not find an appointment as Igbo commissioner for women inspection. You want to know which Igbo woman is sleeping with a non-igbo man?

Na your nose go suffer am.

I dare you to come to Lagos and stop my Yoruba brothers from marrying the Igbo women we have civilised in our society.

Are u jobless?

If u are, come let me employ you.

Listen, wat u are getting is a taster of much more to come.

OBJ/IBB/GOWON generation are as good as gone.

We are not prepared to tolerate any nonsense and dat is wat am telling you.

Know your level, dont dare a dare devil becos alot will happen and everybody will be in tears and the loss will be for all of us.

Leave our women alone.
Re: The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Sharing Bed by Throwback: 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
letusbepieces:

Are u jobless?

If u are, come let me employ you.

Listen, wat u are getting is a taster of much more to come.

OBJ/IBB/GOWON generation are as good as gone.

We are not prepared to tolerate any nonsense and dat is wat am telling you.

Know your level, dont dare a dare devil becos alot will happen and everybody will be in tears and the loss will be for all of us.

Leave our women alone.

So your new struggle as Igbos now is a struggle for women?

Are you sure you are living in the same 21st century where nations fight for economic resources?

So the men you mentioned above are the ones that trigger fear in the hearts of the Igbos, such that you have to wait for their demise to grow the courage to dare those you hate?

You are a weak man. Better go and rescue Nkechi in Abuja, as she marries Adebayo next Saturday.
Re: The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Sharing Bed by letusbepieces: 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
Throwback:

So your new struggle as Igbos now is a struggle for women?

Are you sure you are living in the same 21st century where nations fight for economic resources?

So the men you mentioned above are the ones that trigger fear in the hearts of the Igbos, such that you have to wait for their demise to grow the courage to dare those you hate?

You are a weak man. Better go and rescue Nkechi in Abuja, as she marries Adebayo next Saturday.

Which Nkechi?

The baby mama or the 40 years old one?

Guy, yoruba men are useless.

It is now confirmed.

The only thing you know is to harass women.

I for one am fed up of it.

And yes, I am very happy to fight a war over our Igbo women.

I will not spare you one bit.
Re: The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Sharing Bed by Throwback: 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
letusbepieces:

Which Nkechi?

The baby mama or the 40 years old one?

Guy, yoruba men are useless.

It is now confirmed.

The only thing you know is to harass women.

I for one am fed up of it.

And yes, I am very happy to fight a war over our Igbo women.

I will not spare you one bit.

Kemen is not Yoruba. The taxify driver being accused of sexual assault is Igbo, yet we all defended him. In both cases, the supposed victims were beautiful Yoruba women.

While you are fighting over Igbo women all in a bid to ensure you have willing females to dominate, the rest of the civilised world would be marching towards a world where women are equal to men.
Re: The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Sharing Bed by letusbepieces: 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
Throwback:

Kemen is not Yoruba. The taxify driver being accused of sexual assault is Igbo, yet we all defended him. In both cases, the supposed victims were beautiful Yoruba women.

While you are fighting over Igbo women all in a bid to ensure you have willing females to dominate, the rest of the civilised world would be matching towards a world where women are equal to men.

I dont give a fcuck...

Stay away from Igbo women or risk south wastee getting nuked.

FYI: Kemen is Ijaw and the taxify driver almost got raped for being Igbo.
Re: The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Sharing Bed by letusbepieces: 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
Throwback:

While you are fighting over Igbo women all in a bid to ensure you have willing females to dominate, the rest of the civilised world would be matching towards a world where women are equal to men.

The best fight is that fought over women not economics or politics.

The best fight are always over women.

Afonja are positioning demselves for a very bitter face-off, once the 1960s generation pass on.

This present are not prepared to tolerate anything.

Nigeria will certainly witness another war if not disintegrated.
Re: The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Sharing Bed by CSTR2: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
Throwback:

Are you one of the unfortunate and hopeless fellows who want to determine what tribe a man or woman falls in love with?

Is it your marriage? What makes a butterfly think itself a bird to poke-nose in the private affairs of 2 consenting adults? E be like say husband and wife never join hand slap better sense into your masochist and bigoted head.

And what is grandiose about the private love affair of 2 adults that makes you feel elated for your tribe?

And for the lots of Igbo men married to Yoruba women as you claim, why don't you feed them your advice on matrilineal fraternity? Also why didn't your objections and rantings in your tiny and insignificant shell stop the desires of your brothers?

I repeat, blessed is any woman who has managed to remove herself and her daughters from the dictates of a masculine worshiping tribe that considers women as inferior and unworthy. Many of the unlucky women are still fighting in the courts to get reprieve from the cultural trauma unleashed in the wake of the loss of a father or a husband. Meanwhile, Igbo daughters are watching to avoid same, while Yoruba wives have already mastered how to use the law to discard any obnoxious culture from nosy and opinionated umunna like you.

I suppose the Igbo tribe is traditionally monogamous?How many of the Igbo prostitutes that populate the nook and cranny of Nigeria have you helped to rehabilitate for eventual marriage to the deserving Igbo men?

As for my Yoruba brothers who are doing the noble deed of freeing Igbo women and daughters from an obnoxious culture that would have damned them, I salute your sense of morality, responsibility and love. As for those who are born to a Yoruba + Igbo couple, we Yorubas embrace you as ours without any toga of inferiority.

Let the clansmen of the East dey do their Nzobu Nzobu they go.
You are laughable.
You had to write an epistle because of what? on top woman matter?

Na which kind woman dey marry mumu men like una?

I am certain there are far more igbo men married to Yoruba woman in Lagos than vice-versa given the Igbo man penchant for anything new.
And when we do, we marry the crème de la crème of yorubaland.
We don't glory about it though because it is not encouraged .

Igbo men don't go for any ordinary shade or Funke like Yoruba men go for any average Igbo mgebke that happens to be yellow.
WE go for the best .
YOu can ask Peter okoye or OC okeje or the thousands of Yoruba women who have upgraded to Igbo men after Suffering from the hands of Dogs.

We take care of our wives and they love us.

Igbo men are the supreme husbands. That is a known Nigerian fact.
We Don't jump from woman to woman because we have a few thousand in the account.
We don't blow our children school fees on asoebi and easy women like Yoruba demons do.

We are not demons, we are men. And Yoruba women like Lola okoye knows that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread For Zeeworld Series - King Of Heart, Twist Of Fate Etc / Exceptional TV Series / BBNaija: Tboss Bares Her Boobs Again On Live TV (Watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.