Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 23/02/2018 Friday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 23/02/2018 Friday (342 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 23/02/2018 Friday by banabest(m): 4:14am On Feb 23, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
Dr Mrs LIZZY JOHNSON SULEMAN

Friday, 23rd February 2018

TODAY'S READING - Psalms 133-137

➡TOPIC: *THE SPIRIT OF FEAR*

�BIBLE TEXT: 2 Timothy 1:7
" _For God hath not given us the spirit of fear: but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

No parent likes to see that the child is afraid of another especially when the other is younger or in the same age bracket. Parents do not like it when their children are victims of bullies. Parents are usually angry with their children who are always running from other children of their age bracket
because they fear them. They expect that they should be able to stand up to their mates and not shy away or be lily livered before them. In the same vein our heavenly Father does not want us to shy away from situations and circumstances that stare us in the face to
bully us. This is why God hath not given us the spirit of fear
because fear is simply *False Evidence Appearing Real.* There are times when you see a child who has been running away from another suddenly brace up to face the bully and to his amazement knock him off only to discover that there was nothing to his fear of him. This is how the devil is, he is a toothless bulldog going about trying to terrorize believers as if he has power. He poses as a
lion which he is not. *So stand up to the devil and you will soon find out that there is nothing to him.*

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss
_You spirit of fear lurking within my territory, I am not your candidate; as I pray now, I cast you to hell by fire_ ���

2018; MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

Re: Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 23/02/2018 Friday by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:52am On Feb 23, 2018
more grace @op

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Day 2 Special Holy Ghost Service / Religious Nigerian Mum Let Her 2 Weeks Oldbaby Die After Refusing Blood Transfer / Anointed To Preach His Love – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.