Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,438 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland (1133 Views)

Names Of Cabals Working Against Tinubu Exposed + Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Atiku / Cabals Has Dealt With Him - Nigerians Mock Tinubu Over Edo Election / How A Small Agritech Start-up Is Taking On Nigeria’s Adulterated Palm Oil Cabals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland by btcbunker: 5:35am On Feb 23, 2018
Seun please check your moderators and admins they now work with some people here to use your forum for selfish reasons , i created a thread on technology market like every other human and user here on Nairaland but instead offered a cheaper service and didn't break any rules which am 100% sure of the next thing i see i was banned till 2025 very funny and the thread was deleted , i just want to say this to that moderator that because you want to block another man way of surviving , that your selfish interest you and your cabals it will choke you people one day , this is the same cabals that rule the eccurrency thread in business section , seun check your admins they are corrupt and selfish

AND THAT MOD THAT DID THAT MAY GOD KEEP BANNING YOU FROM GOOD THINGS NONSENSE

4 Likes

Re: We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland by TexasCowboy(m): 7:51am On Feb 23, 2018
Such is life my brother. Wicked people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland by btcbunker: 8:24am On Feb 23, 2018
TexasCowboy:
Such is life my brother. Wicked people everywhere.
and some people would sit in their houses and say we have bad government , and the little position you are privileged to have you use it for your selfish reason

2 Likes

Re: We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland by TexasCowboy(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2018
btcbunker:
and some people would sit in their houses and say we have bad government , and the little position you are privileged to have you use it for your selfish reason

It's so unfortunate. Mods here arrogate excessive powers to themselves as if they own the place. It's just unfortunate that the owner of the site does not keep his mods in check, they're at liberty to do as they please. That was how one stupid mod banned my alternate moniker for 3 years, that was in 2015. And for no cogent reason, just cos moniker sounds explicit to the m0ronic mod.

Someone prolly with zero ability to compose a sentence of programing language will just sit behind a keypad or keyboard and ban another person just cos you were made a mod. Only God will judge the wicked mods.
Re: We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland by btcbunker: 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
Re: We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland by jefy(m): 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
So so true. I also created a thread hoping to get individuals of like minds on my drive to create a biz club here in p.h. With just 10 prospect,and a few replies to those who made comments,the next thing i noticed was a ban. I was ban for spamming they said and my thread deleted..i kept wondering why. It is well. The mods need's to be checked or better still changed.
Re: We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland by btcbunker: 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
jefy:
So so true. I also created a thread hoping to get individuals of like minds on my drive to create a biz club here in p.h. With just 10 prospect,and a few replies to those who made comments,the next thing i noticed was a ban. I was ban for spamming they said and my thread deleted..i kept wondering why. It is well. The mods need's to be checked or better still changed.
CHANGED THEY NEED TO BE CHANGED
Re: We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland by naijacutee(f): 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
btcbunker:
Seun please check your moderators and admins they now work with some people here to use your forum for selfish reasons , i created a thread on technology market like every other human and user here on Nairaland but instead offered a cheaper service and didn't break any rules which am 100% sure of the next thing i see i was banned till 2025 very funny and the thread was deleted , i just want to say this to that moderator that because you want to block another man way of surviving , that your selfish interest you and your cabals it will choke you people one day , this is the same cabals that rule the eccurrency thread in business section , seun check your admins they are corrupt and selfish

AND THAT MOD THAT DID THAT MAY GOD KEEP BANNING YOU FROM GOOD THINGS NONSENSE

Please could you link to the thread and I will personally look into it to see if the ban was just or unjust.

It is this sort of attitude that is preventing our countries from moving forward. ALL moderators on this board are volunteers and we spend our time and data cleaning up this board and ensuring that the information is relevant to users. WE DO NOT GET PAID A DIME FOR THIS. We have families, children and full-time jobs yet wicked and selfish people pretend not to see or understand the rules and continue to deliberately post in the wrong section with the mentality of "if A, posted this crap here, I can post the same crap here too".

This is unfair and evil because this just doubles the time we spend cleaning the forum. When we see repeat offenders, we want to ban them for even longer than 2025 because they are selfish and only interested in advertising their products, and not adding value to the forum. You people don't care about anyone but yourselves. You cannot volunteer yet you make the jobs of volunteers impossible and cry about cabals. When will you sit up, and stop thinking about your selfish interests and think about your environment online and physically? Do you want your kids to grow up in the same type of country you grew up in? Do you think the job is just for the politicians? What are you doing in your little corner? You don't care about the moderators, you don't care about this forum being helpful to people and you don't care about your country. So how will this country get fixed?

Posts like these piss me off because the demand on my time is quite high, and I'm always thinking of how to add value to other people's lives (including yours) but people don't care. Yet they want a better country. I wake up at 5am everyday and go to bed no later than midnight. I work 11 hours each day and have 2 young children. I manage to moderate here, answer questions, create connections whenever I get a few minutes spare but there are selfish people who are not even capable of thinking about anyone but themselves.

2 Likes

Re: We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland by btcbunker: 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
naijacutee:

Please could you link to the thread and I will personally look into it to see if the ban was just or unjust.

It is this sort of attitude that is preventing our countries from moving forward. ALL moderators on this board are volunteers and we spend our time and data cleaning up this board and ensuring that the information is relevant to users. WE DO NOT GET PAID A DIME FOR THIS. We have families, children and full-time jobs yet wicked and selfish people pretend not to see or understand the rules and continue to deliberately post in the wrong section with the mentality of "if A, posted this crap here, I can post the same crap here too".

This is unfair and evil because this just doubles the time we spend cleaning the forum. When we see repeat offenders, we want to ban them for even longer than 2025 because they are selfish and only interested in advertising their products, and not adding value to the forum. You people don't care about anyone but yourselves. You cannot volunteer yet you make the jobs of volunteers impossible and cry about cabals. When will you sit up, and stop thinking about your selfish interests and think about your environment online and physically? Do you want your kids to grow up in the same type of country your grew up in? Do you think the job is just for the politicians? What are you doing in your little corner? You don't care about the moderators, you don't care about this forum being helpful to people and you don't care about your country. So how will this country get fixed?
Madam thanks but i am still saying what i am saying and i am not the only one who has made this complain and i am a very obedient person i know the rules , and there is a warning when posts are made frequently , so its not like i was posting everywhere or spamming , the post was just one which was meant to be an official thread for that service , and it has been removed so i cant find any link for it thanks
Re: We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland by naijacutee(f): 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
btcbunker:

What selfish reasons? Some of us mods do business, but we NEVER advertise here. Why is it so hard to obey the rules on an online forum/in society (i.e don't litter) and yet expect things to magically fix themselves? Wo is selfish? People who have no respect for other people's time and are bent on frustrating us, rather than just posting in the right place?

Is this the attitude you want to pass on to your kids?
Re: We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland by naijacutee(f): 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
btcbunker:
Madam thanks but i am still saying what i am saying and i am not the only one who has made this complain and i am a very obedient person i know the rules , and there is a warning when posts are made frequently , so its not like i was posting everywhere or spamming , the post was just one which was meant to be an official thread for that service , and it has been removed so i cant find any link for it thanks

I have dug around and found the post:

HI NO WORRIES ABOUT THE HIGH DOLLAR RATE I MAKE AMAZON CHECKOUTS AT THE RATE OF 300/$

SEND ME A LINK OF THE PRODUCT ON AMAZON

I CHECK THE PRODUCT AND GIVE YOU THE TOTAL COST TO YOUR LOCATION

YOU PROVIDE ME SHIPPING ADRESS I MAKE THE ORDER FOR YOU( YOU CAN FIND SO MANY SHIPPING AGENTS HERE ON NAIRALAND INCASE YOU DONT HAVE AN ADRESS)

I LOOK FORWARD TO MAKING A BUSINESS DEAL WITH YOU .

CALL +234 9055 345550 OR WHATSAPP https:///send?phone=2349055345550

My brother, please judge for yourself, is this or is this not an advert? Should it be in the business section when there is an Advert section, Business to Business and Technology Market section?

If you feel that moderators have favorites, please be a good citizen and do some work and report any offending posts let us see whether we will not ban them till 2025 as well.
Re: We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland by btcbunker: 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
naijacutee:

What selfish reasons? Some of us mods do business, but we NEVER advertise here. Why is it so hard to obey the rules on an online forum/in society (i.e don't litter) and yet expect things to magically fix themselves? Wo is selfish? People who have no respect for other people's time and are bent on frustrating us, rather than just posting in the right place?

Is this the attitude you want to pass on to your kids?
speak for yourself not the whole mods, because am sure you are not the one moding the whole nairaland , you only know yourself not others , the fact that you dont get paid even makes any of you want to exploit the position , and for the rules, make it clear which of them i disobeyed . *And leave my kids out of this am not hoping for my kids to be same level with me replying comments on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland by btcbunker: 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
naijacutee:

I have dug around and found the post:

HI NO WORRIES ABOUT THE HIGH DOLLAR RATE I MAKE AMAZON CHECKOUTS AT THE RATE OF 300/$

SEND ME A LINK OF THE PRODUCT ON AMAZON

I CHECK THE PRODUCT AND GIVE YOU THE TOTAL COST TO YOUR LOCATION

YOU PROVIDE ME SHIPPING ADRESS I MAKE THE ORDER FOR YOU( YOU CAN FIND SO MANY SHIPPING AGENTS HERE ON NAIRALAND INCASE YOU DONT HAVE AN ADRESS)

I LOOK FORWARD TO MAKING A BUSINESS DEAL WITH YOU .

CALL +234 9055 345550 OR WHATSAPP https:///send?phone=2349055345550

My brother, please judge for yourself, is this or is this not an advert? Should it be in the business section when there is an Advert section, Business to Business and Technology Market section?
it was well posted in the technology section and yes its an advert and service offered by so many peoples on technology section and they are not banned yet , and why will i post that on business section when my audience is on the tech ?
Re: We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland by naijacutee(f): 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
It belongs to Technology Market or Business to Business services if that's where you posted it. If it was never posted in the Business section, why is your complaint in the Business section, not in the Technology Market section/mod?
Re: We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland by btcbunker: 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
are you a moderator ? if you are then you should know what a ban means . Let me explain what a ban here means , when you are banned in a particular section you cant create new threads there or reply any thread . Hope you get ? and you said i posted on business section which is false if i posted in business section as you have said , why can i still create topics in business section and reply comments ? SMH sad mod indeed , and so everyone can see clearly what i am saying that it is clear that someone intentionally banned my account , you can see the screenshot below in technology section my username is bolded in red to show am banned and also below no new topic button , what do you have to say now since you are an admin and you dont know how the ban works ? Now Judge yourself , is that how you want your kids to be ? to have half knowledge of their jobs ?

Re: We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland by naijacutee(f): 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
btcbunker:
are you a moderator ? if you are then you should know what a ban means . Let me explain what a ban here means , when you are banned in a particular section you cant create new threads there or reply any thread . Hope you get ? and you said i posted on business section which is false if i posted in business section as you have said , why can i still create topics in business section and reply comments ? SMH sad mod indeed , and so everyone can see clearly what i am saying that it is clear that someone intentionally banned my account , you can see the screenshot below in technology section my username is bolded in red to show am banned and also below no new topic button , what do you have to say now since you are an admin and you dont know how the ban works ? Now Judge yourself , is that how you want your kids to be ? to have half knowledge of their jobs ?

Let me rephrase my earlier post.

Why is the Business section the target of your grievance if we have nothing to do with your ban in the Technology Market section?

The Business section moderators are different from the Technology Market moderators. Can you not send a private message to the Technology Market mods? In the big red circle you drew, the last link says "Mail Mods". You can use that to contact the moderator of that section directly.
Re: We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland by btcbunker: 12:02am On Feb 25, 2018
naijacutee:

Let me rephrase my earlier post.

Why is the Business section the target of your grievance if we have nothing to do with your ban in the Technology Market section?

The Business section moderators are different from the Technology Market moderators. Can you not send a private message to the Technology Market mods? Their names are at the top of the section.
its not necessary for me to tell you how many times ive sent them a message , and for posting it here , i would have posted any where even in the crime section or romance section , because i cant post on the section i was banned and no one replied my messages . and nairaland has no complaint section
Re: We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland by btcbunker: 12:10am On Feb 25, 2018
since you are an admin move the thread to tech section if its disturbing you here , because by every indication you have seen that no rules was broken as you claimed .... it is just wickedness of man which is very very clear even the screenshot i provided you can still see someone who is offering same service (amazon checkout) why didnt they ban him ? Let us fear God abeg
Re: We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland by naijacutee(f): 12:58am On Feb 25, 2018
btcbunker:
since you are an admin move the thread to tech section if its disturbing you here , because by every indication you have seen that no rules was broken as you claimed .... it is just wickedness of man which is very very clear even the screenshot i provided you can still see someone who is offering same service (amazon checkout) why didnt they ban him ? Let us fear God abeg

I moved it before you said.

Good luck.
Re: We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland by btcbunker: 1:20am On Feb 25, 2018
naijacutee:

I moved it before you said.

Good luck.
moved it to a less popular section , why didnt you move it to the tech section you said before ? just wondering though
Re: We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland by naijacutee(f): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2018
btcbunker:
moved it to a less popular section , why didnt you move it to the tech section you said before ? just wondering though

It’s less about popularity and more about relevance to the section.
Re: We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland by jefy(m): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2018
'Smiles' i'll be glad if mine is dug up let me know my offence.. Nice replies anyways..and plz someone should explain what spamming means on NL
Re: We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland by btcbunker: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
jefy:
'Smiles' i'll be glad if mine is dug up let me know my offence.. Nice replies anyways..and plz someone should explain what spamming means on NL
they will and give you long epistle grin
Re: We Now Have Cabals Here On Nairaland by btcbunker: 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
seun

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Training On Snacks, Cooking, And Organic Skin Care On Telegram By Ft / World News For Today / Apply For NDDC 2018 Post Graduate Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.