Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

6 Boys Who Gang Rape Primary School Students At Gun Point In Lagos Arrested (pic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Boys Who Gang Rape Primary School Students At Gun Point In Lagos Arrested (pic (845 Views)

Anambra: 6 boys Gang Rape 19-year-old Girl, Record & Upload It Online / Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) / Kenyan Woman Defiles Her Four Year-Old Daughter With Toothbrush, Arrested (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Boys Who Gang Rape Primary School Students At Gun Point In Lagos Arrested (pic by Bhelamblog(m): 6:43am On Feb 23, 2018
Operatives of the Lagos State Neighbourhood Security Corp (LNSC) have arrested six suspects for their alleged membership of a notorious cultist gang and raping of underaged students.

The suspects, who were apprehended following intelligence and discreet action at Agarawu area of Lagos Island East of the state , were accused of gang raping three students of Junior Secondary School, aged 15 , 13 and 13 years named simply as Maryam, Sulia and Alimot.

Identified as Laguda Kamal, 20 years, Muyideen Aigoro, Kayode Damilare, 20 years, Quadri Ajayi, 27 years, Idoogun Yinusa and Yinka Adewuyi, the suspects were alleged to have initially initiated the victims into their cult gang known as “Eiye” before raping them one after the other.

They were said to have perpetrated the sinister act at the residence of their gang leader identified simply as Wakili now at large.

Chairman of the LNSC Deputy Inspector General of Police, Israel Ajao (RTD), while parading the suspects Thursday, disclosed that they usually visit the schools of their would be victim with dangerous weapon, threaten and force them to their hide out where they forcefully gang tape them.
Informing that one of the victims was held for four days, Ajao added that the cat was let out of the bag by a neighbour who reported the matter to the operatives after an alarm by the victim’s mother.

One of the victims Maryam accused Damilare and Wakili of gang raping her and Sulia after forcing them under gun point to their hideout.

” Dare came to me in the school with gun that I should follow him to Agarawu that they are going to initiate me or else he will kill me. When we got there, they formed a circle and asked me to bill down in their mist. They tie my face,sprinkle some things on my body, asked me to UnCloth and raped me umcountless time for four days “, she recounted.

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/6-boys-who-gang-rape-primary-school.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: 6 Boys Who Gang Rape Primary School Students At Gun Point In Lagos Arrested (pic by charles2044: 6:57am On Feb 23, 2018
Na wah oooo. That's why I prefer jungle justice... if it happened in my present I will castrate them and release them.
Re: 6 Boys Who Gang Rape Primary School Students At Gun Point In Lagos Arrested (pic by Shedrack777: 7:03am On Feb 23, 2018
primary school pupils. what will they enjoy in them? they should be hanged to death
Re: 6 Boys Who Gang Rape Primary School Students At Gun Point In Lagos Arrested (pic by thorpido(m): 7:30am On Feb 23, 2018
Extra judicial killing is wrong but sincerely boys like this should be taken out before they grow up to be a menace to society.
Re: 6 Boys Who Gang Rape Primary School Students At Gun Point In Lagos Arrested (pic by zynellsmum(f): 8:13am On Feb 23, 2018
Primary school students!!!! Haba that’s insanity and they are still sitted on the floor like kings.why not cut of their balls?

(1) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Murders Dpo In Igando / Technician Electrocuted In Benin For Trying To Disconnect Light In A Compound / Unclad Man Climbs High Tension Wire In Ojota,lagos - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.