Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) (25134 Views)

Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by goldedprince: 10:47am On Feb 23, 2018
Is this not the same case that has to do with escoba. Did his father die as a result of the attack?
Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by ifiokbenzy(m): 10:47am On Feb 23, 2018
So, the gods have decided to visit and offer free meals to the police, were they sleeping when the gods visited them and why are they not on top of the situation or even around the situation. I dey wait their gist

2 Likes

Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by Vince77(m): 10:48am On Feb 23, 2018
I thought charm or juju doesnt work on police
Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2018
Really find it funny how people tend to be scared of these things when they have no fear whatsoever for whom they call Almighty God.

When they swear by these items, they stick to their commitment to a t!

We'd then go to courts, swear by the Bible, and lie in our opening statements after swearing!

For me though, I have no fear whatsoever for these craps. Their potency remain in the realm of one's psyche. I see it in my lane, I simply pick it up and throw it in the trash.

2 Likes

Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2018
How do we expect Nigeria government security agencies to protect us while they cannot protect their premises

For someone to had dropped this in front of the Nigeria police station without seeing who dropped it by security surveillance, this is to show the whole world the high level of insecurity and corruptions in this current APC and president Buhari's administration.
Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by Afritop(m): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2018
OneCorner:
is afonja dat come and drop it dere to make us look bad cool igbos are the most intelligent tribe in africa and can't do such cool
And you think you made an intelligent comment
Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by Quality20(m): 10:52am On Feb 23, 2018
not that surprising, every body knows that police are d most wicked and corrupt institution in Nigeria. I think they probably collect money from some evil man/men to label, defame and criminalise an innocent person - hence d innocent person probably resort to using charms against the police might.
The police are so evil that they can do just anything for money. May all innocent ppl be spared their evil

1 Like

Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by Mouthgag: 10:55am On Feb 23, 2018
OneCorner:

is afonja dat come and drop it dere to make us look bad cool
igbos are the most intelligent tribe in africa and can't do such cool
Oru osu emu
Didn't you read the post well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by BIXYBABE: 11:02am On Feb 23, 2018
came here to read comments
Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by SoNature(m): 11:04am On Feb 23, 2018
dainformant:
. According to reports, yesterday, officers at the Divisional Police Post at Ozubulu woke up to see charms and fetish items dropped in the front of their premises.

How can the town be safe when their police officers normally sleep?
Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 23, 2018
Why do you blame it on all the villagers?
If you don't know the reason why the charms were dropped, how come you now blame the villagers?
Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by Okoyeifeanyi95(m): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2018
The police station looks like a public toilet
Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by hokafor(m): 11:26am On Feb 23, 2018
Dont tell me police is afraid of this.
Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by cutieberie1(f): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2018
If u need cleaning for your house in Lekki, VI and Ikoyi axis. Contact my friend on 08063397063
Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by Laid2001: 11:43am On Feb 23, 2018
No surprise.!
Na the East where Christmas and Easter are celebrated with Masquerades.
Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2018
Laid2001:
No surprise.!
Na the East where Christmas and Easter are celebrated with Masquerades.
Ya,they love masquerades.ozubulu in particular have over 50 different masquerades but the ones i love is ijele and izaga.i served in ozubulu,charms like this were common on farmlands and along the roadside.op,the town is not small oh,its among the 10 biggest towns in anambra state with over 50,000 people with 6 wards.its comprised of four large villages of nza,egbema,amakwa and eziora.that police station is along the road to nnewi,its comatose.their vigilante service is far more effective than the police.miss ansmbra state,wish i could redo my nysc again
Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
dainformant:
Barely some months after the invasion and killing of 18 worshippers at St. Philip Catholic Church, Ozubulu, Anambra State, panic has been created in the small and quiet community yet again. According to reports, yesterday, officers at the Divisional Police Post at Ozubulu woke up to see charms and fetish items dropped in the front of their premises.

The charms were allegedly dropped there by villagers as the reason for that is yet to be ascertained as at the time of filing this report.

Unknown gun men had on Sunday, August 6th invaded the church, killing scores and injuring many in the course of the attack..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/villagers-drop-charms-fetish-items-front-police-station-ozubulu-photos.html
Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
Bad reporter, how do you know it drop by villagers, abi the label on the charm say, drop by villager, do you know police have charm more than Boko Haram. and what concern the charm and August 6 killing. bad reporter
Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by Keywordconcept(m): 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
grin

Check my signature
Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by Ogbuevi(m): 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2018
OneCorner:

is afonja dat come and drop it dere to make us look bad cool
igbos are the most intelligent tribe in africa and can't do such cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
Umu'igbo uchichu oma'nu.

Kedu onye ozubulu nu ebaa? Kowa'lunu anyi ife melunu na onu igbo. Dalu nu
Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by emaopel: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
They were supposed to be Vigilant if truly they are security...It a big shame for such thing to happen in front of police office without detection...Big shame for Nigeria Police
Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by Daddybright1986(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
The Police Station in my area closes by 7pm. They say it's due to security reasons.

1 Like

Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by Gucciboss: 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
Daddybright1986:
The Police Station in my area closes by 7pm. They say it's due to security reasons.

Hahaha grin grin
Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by KingSango(m): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2018
This incident deserves investigation.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by christ007(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
See as the police station dry no nobody wan die cheesy
Re: Charms, Fetish Items At Ozubulu Police Station, Dropped By Villagers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
marvin906:
east and charms are like 5 & 6
no wonder they will be claiming Yoruba land as their own undecided undecided
after they don destroy their land with juju finish

Land is owned by who paid cash for it.

That apart, Yorubas are the most fetish people in Nigeria. Occult shrines where human parts are used for rituals are discovered many times a week in the SW. Ritualist den in the SW have been exposed more than 200 times in this forum recently.

It earned the Afonjas the nickname - "Skull Minera"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor In Soup For Raping 14-yr-old Girl / How We Smashed Robbery Gang In Ikire – OPC (Photo) / Police Forced Us To Confess, Ikorodu Robbery Suspects Tell Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.