Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,908 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

From The Bush To The Bank! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From The Bush To The Bank! (306 Views)

Emmy Benison: I Fought Boko Haram Naked In The Bush / Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) / Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From The Bush To The Bank! by octopus111: 7:22am On Feb 23, 2018
By Sidiku Olusegun Omoluabi.

Given the tales of sequential animal armed robberies that have been trending in the media space lately, as a concerned citizen and for the love i have for my country, i would advise this administration to set up a committee on wildlife �, for these nefarious activities of these animals are capable of plunging Nigeria into another economic recession! �

How did we get here, where exactly did we get it all wrong, animals have now declared war on us?

Lately i've been sleeping with my two eyes opened �, so my dog doesn't abscond with my ATM card. �

Surprised? Haven't you seen dogs withdrawing money at ATM spots lately? �

We need to act and the best time is now, for i see lions,monkeys � and more snakes � invading the CBN soon!�� �

Dear lord, please who are we sef? �

What kind of clay did you mold us with sef? �(i swear, i dey suspect the clay o�)

One more question Lord,
Did you create us before you rested on the 7th day, was it while you were resting � or after you had rested sir?

Just about two 2days ago, a neighbour misplaced her insecticide, and the next thing i heard her say was that mosquitoes had stolen her insecticide � ��
May God deliver us biko! Lol

BTW, these "point and kill fishes" here have been staring at me somehow o, should i run for my life ?� � � �����

Re: From The Bush To The Bank! by Desyner: 7:34am On Feb 23, 2018
I say it, Nigeria isn't a functional country but a stomach serving country that reaches out to stomachs.

(1) (Reply)

357 Days To Go!! Have You Gotten Your Voter's Card? / Federal Executive Council Weekly Meeting Cancelled / But Why Did The Army Remove Troops From Dapchi And A Week Later Girls Abducted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.