Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

How To Identify A Fake Recruitment Outfit - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Fake Recruitment Outfit (16868 Views)

Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview / Amotekun: Oyo Arrests Fake Recruitment Agent / Fake Recruitment Exercise Of Civil Service Commission In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To Identify A Fake Recruitment Outfit by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
They send invite a day to the interview So you won't have time to make research about them
Re: How To Identify A Fake Recruitment Outfit by Sadeluhv(f): 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
Mrdecent:
my sister fell for this one in Ibadan, PROWAYS DR LTD. they told her it was WHO in partner with them . They told her she would go abroad with her husband or parent after a year or so.
they mentioned alot of goodies
at the end they said they would pay 16k for lenience and but they can pay in installment .my sisiter empitired her account and paid 5k to them. it was when she got home they opened her eyes . she went back the following day to get his money but they asked her to write a letter which she wrote . its over 2 months now ,no money nothing nothing .
funny enough when she transferred the money into the company account according to them ,na one of the staff,a lady that received alart ohhh
what unemployed graduates are going through ,SARS officers no fit curb it

Make i just sit down for my house jeje, cos I got an invite from this same PROWAY DR LTD to come for an interview on Thursday 13th. Thanks to Nlanders
Re: How To Identify A Fake Recruitment Outfit by Mrdecent(m): 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sadeluhv:

Make i just sit down for my house jeje, cos I got an invite from this same PROWAY DR LTD to come for an interview on Thursday 13th. Thanks to Nlanders

Don't try it.. They are scammers. Real time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja / Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? / 700,000 Apply For 500 FIRS Jobs - Tunde Fowler, FIRS Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.